Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 07-10-2018, 10:57 AM   #1
Pleasuregiver14
Really Experienced
 
Pleasuregiver14 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 220
Most Women Donít Like Sex :(

After some time on Lit - and reading the thread ďThe Men Whoís (Whose Wives Have No Sex DriveĒ- I am convinced that, deep down (no pun intended), many (if not most) women donít really care for sex on a regular basis. They fake it to seduce the guy into marriage for security (and to have children) - but, once they have trapped him, they quickly lose interest, and wait for the inevitable divorce. Why is that???

Prof. Gav
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 11:10 AM   #2
stormseeker44
Virgin
 
stormseeker44 is offline
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 11
Im not going to speak for women, but in my own experience, what I have found is that for women, sex can be a big deal, its just never as big of a deal as it is for men. We have to have it, physically need it, and its in our biology as well as our psyche to think of ourselves as desireable.

For women, they may like and enjoy sex like they do ice cream. Its a nice treat, but it comes well after the house is organized, the bills are paid, the kids are in bed and everything else is done. Women place their priorities in other places, not simply to achieve an orgasm or have an erotic encounter.

Now touching on that, I think the biggest reason for divorce isnt a lack of sex. Thats a symptom. I think the bigger reason for divorce is what you touched on. When you are a young couple, you are each others priority. When you get older and start "living", so many other priorities come up. As a man, you feel like you are being replaced. The kids, the house, the bills, all come before I get my chance to cum, and by that point the energy level is probably low.

This is a pretty broad brush, but I think it covers a lot of general areas
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 11:14 AM   #3
Pleasuregiver14
Really Experienced
 
Pleasuregiver14 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 220
A Good Answer

Well said, Stormseeker!!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 11:55 AM   #4
Disturbingimage
Experienced
 
Disturbingimage is offline
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 71
Find a women that enjoys sex as much as a man and you will see the endless possiblities. not all women are like that some r just afraid of being judged or ridiculed after so they play innocent, and some men dont enjoy it as much as their women do.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 12:06 PM   #5
Littletoo
Really Experienced
 
Littletoo is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: It's easy, can't miss it. It's right behind where the 7-11 used to be.
Posts: 100
For a broad brush oainting this is pretty good. Qhen I am "with" a guy, my job is to keep him SO DRAINED thar he diesn"t HAVE anything left for ayone else.
__________________
"The un-lived life is not worth examining."
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 12:12 PM   #6
Disturbingimage
Experienced
 
Disturbingimage is offline
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 71
nice answer!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 12:16 PM   #7
stormseeker44
Virgin
 
stormseeker44 is offline
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 11
God bless you littletoo!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 12:28 PM   #8
ChefMario77
Experienced
 
ChefMario77 is offline
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 71
Honestly, all the women I've been with enjoy it. Some more than others. Some wanted to be porn stars!

My wife, however, would have sex unless I instigate. And even then, it's 2x a month when I'm lucky.
__________________
West of Albany, NY
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 03:47 PM   #9
Littletoo
Really Experienced
 
Littletoo is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: It's easy, can't miss it. It's right behind where the 7-11 used to be.
Posts: 100
When you paint with a broad brush, even if you paint well you can miss some detail. Sometimes details matter. For example, if you paint ME with a broad brush, all you get is a stick. My tits and ass don't even show. Some guys think think those details are a little too important to miss. Other guys, um, maybe not so much.*


I was Weinsteined when I was young. Forum Rules prevent mr from getting into it, so don't ask. My shrink said it hypersexuslized me. But then he also said I needed to suck his cock if I wanted to get better. So I don't know whether to believe him or not. I do know that some girls turn into cutters, or go bulimic. I abused myself in other ways. I turned to sex, drugs, and rock and roll.*


My street name was "Penis Breath" I just enjoy sucking cock. (sorry if that pops your bubble) Maybe it's psychosis, or neurosis. Or sometimes a cock is just a cock.

When no cock is available I chew gum. I can't speak for all girls, but if you see me leaning against the pump at Racetrack in my almost cameltoe shorty-shorts and a bikini top, with my hair down my back and I'm chewing gum, you know right away what is Missing From My Life.

Love,

Jamie
__________________
"The un-lived life is not worth examining."
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 03:52 PM   #10
SgtSpiderMan
Literotica Guru
 
SgtSpiderMan's Avatar
 
SgtSpiderMan is offline
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: The City Beautiful
Posts: 20,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littletoo View Post
When you paint with a broad brush, even if you paint well you can miss some detail. Sometimes details matter. For example, if you paint ME with a broad brush, all you get is a stick. My tits and ass don't even show. Some guys think think those details are a little too important to miss. Other guys, um, maybe not so much.*


I was Weinsteined when I was young. Forum Rules prevent mr from getting into it, so don't ask. My shrink said it hypersexuslized me. But then he also said I needed to suck his cock if I wanted to get better. So I don't know whether to believe him or not. I do know that some girls turn into cutters, or go bulimic. I abused myself in other ways. I turned to sex, drugs, and rock and roll.*


My street name was "Penis Breath" I just enjoy sucking cock. (sorry if that pops your bubble) Maybe it's psychosis, or neurosis. Or sometimes a cock is just a cock.

When no cock is available I chew gum. I can't speak for all girls, but if you see me leaning against the pump at Racetrack in my almost cameltoe shorty-shorts and a bikini top, with my hair down my back and I'm chewing gum, you know right away what is Missing From My Life.

Love,

Jamie
Not sure if I should offer you gum or show you my cock.
__________________
I only watch shows that begin with the title "Worlds' Blankiest Blank"
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 03:53 PM   #11
Disturbingimage
Experienced
 
Disturbingimage is offline
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 71
my ex was abuses too and had a fetish about sucking cock. she got off just by doing it or talking about it enough because she was told guys will like her more if she was good at it. she didnt even want to fuck must guys just blow them til they came then never fuck them or even talk to some of them again.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 04:03 PM   #12
Crownvic
Literotica Guru
 
Crownvic is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 815
Get off..the ride is over...
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 06:31 PM   #13
Booboobear84
Really Experienced
 
Booboobear84 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 150
Well it cuts both ways

I had some very hot role play with a woman who had given up on RL men. She is smart, talented, and attractive (and a nice voice). She had just had so many experiences with men who didn't communicate.

Second woman 27 year old European. When I saw her first avatar, I had to ask if it was her (looked like a model). She was done with young men because the sex was so unsatisfying. Her tumblr feed is hyper sexual, she desperately wants someone, but no luck. She in particular breaks my heart.

RP with a married women, who desperately wants attention from hubby, but it's not happening. Another smart interesting woman.

Most of the women I talk to (I think I have good luck that way, and it's still a brutal slog), have had pretty bad male experiences.
__________________
I like to lead in the bedroom the way I do on the dance floor. I lead you follow but everything is for your enjoyment. On the dance floor I am often told I am strong lead and I have more energy than the 20 somethingís. MWM late fifties very straight (hey someone has to be).
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 06:36 PM   #14
Spiritedlady
Experienced
 
Spiritedlady is offline
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasuregiver14 View Post
After some time on Lit - and reading the thread ďThe Men Whoís (Whose Wives Have No Sex DriveĒ- I am convinced that, deep down (no pun intended), many (if not most) women donít really care for sex on a regular basis. They fake it to seduce the guy into marriage for security (and to have children) - but, once they have trapped him, they quickly lose interest, and wait for the inevitable divorce. Why is that???

Prof. Gav
So youíve made a decision about all of woman kind based on your wife and a thread on here? Seems perfectly reasonable!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 07:30 PM   #15
757lonelygal
Virgin
 
757lonelygal is offline
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 27
It's not that women don't like sex. For me once I was married things got so busy, or I would be stressed, or once there were problems in the marriage I didn't want sex. Once I was separated & happy then my sex drive came back.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 09:38 PM   #16
voluptuouswitch
Experienced
 
voluptuouswitch is offline
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 30
Different Perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasuregiver14 View Post
After some time on Lit - and reading the thread ďThe Men Whoís (Whose Wives Have No Sex DriveĒ- I am convinced that, deep down (no pun intended), many (if not most) women donít really care for sex on a regular basis. They fake it to seduce the guy into marriage for security (and to have children) - but, once they have trapped him, they quickly lose interest, and wait for the inevitable divorce. Why is that???

Prof. Gav
I think Professor that maybe you need to look at it from a female's point of view. You get to make love to a woman. She's got breasts and hips and an ass and she smells nice and her skin is soft and she has a lovely voice and on top of all that, she has a pussy. If she's really generous with you, she has a pussy and a mouth and two hands and as asshole and she probably, even without much experience of any kind, can make you cum really well.

Women don't necessarily get any of the above in any sexual encounter. Think about it.
__________________
I should be working.

"It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight." Lolita
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 11:11 PM   #17
Dribble
Literotica Guru
 
Dribble's Avatar
 
Dribble is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,711
Lol....
It is always someone elses fault....
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 12:19 AM   #18
TheTigress
Virgin
 
TheTigress is offline
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormseeker44 View Post
Im not going to speak for women, but in my own experience, what I have found is that for women, sex can be a big deal, its just never as big of a deal as it is for men. We have to have it, physically need it, and its in our biology as well as our psyche to think of ourselves as desireable.

For women, they may like and enjoy sex like they do ice cream. Its a nice treat, but it comes well after the house is organized, the bills are paid, the kids are in bed and everything else is done. Women place their priorities in other places, not simply to achieve an orgasm or have an erotic encounter.

Now touching on that, I think the biggest reason for divorce isnt a lack of sex. Thats a symptom. I think the bigger reason for divorce is what you touched on. When you are a young couple, you are each others priority. When you get older and start "living", so many other priorities come up. As a man, you feel like you are being replaced. The kids, the house, the bills, all come before I get my chance to cum, and by that point the energy level is probably low.

This is a pretty broad brush, but I think it covers a lot of general areas
"Its a nice treat, but it comes well after the house is organized, the bills are paid, the kids are in bed and everything else is done."

I think that depends ENTIRELY on how good the sex is. If it's shitty, it's a "treat." If it's good, it's a driving life force.

Also, just for the record, you did just attempt to speak for women. You failed. (As you did with your apostrophes!)

*retracts claws*

Last edited by TheTigress : 07-11-2018 at 12:23 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 12:28 AM   #19
Jada59
Literotica Guru
 
Jada59's Avatar
 
Jada59 is online now
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 4,151
I could easily tell that same story about my ex husband who is a guy. He pretended to like sex. Pretended all sorts of things to get me to marry him. I didn't really even want to get married. I'm single now and probably will stay that way. Waay too much trouble and expense to get out of a marriage.

I don't know about women and marriage these days. I'm older and my female friends regard marriage like I do. They either wish they weren't or say they won't ever again.

As for the sex? I know I won't be popular for saying this but in my own experience, most women do not like it!

I have a female friend who owns sex shop. She and her partner (business and otherwise), do love sex. They are lesbians. Not that it matters.

But in thinking of all my other female friends, most not only do not like sex but do not like men.

I find that sad.

I'm not that way at all. I love sex. I love men in general. I won't let a few bad seeds out there spoil my fun!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 12:33 AM   #20
Jada59
Literotica Guru
 
Jada59's Avatar
 
Jada59 is online now
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 4,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormseeker44 View Post
Im not going to speak for women, but in my own experience, what I have found is that for women, sex can be a big deal, its just never as big of a deal as it is for men. We have to have it, physically need it, and its in our biology as well as our psyche to think of ourselves as desireable.

For women, they may like and enjoy sex like they do ice cream. Its a nice treat, but it comes well after the house is organized, the bills are paid, the kids are in bed and everything else is done. Women place their priorities in other places, not simply to achieve an orgasm or have an erotic encounter.

Now touching on that, I think the biggest reason for divorce isnt a lack of sex. Thats a symptom. I think the bigger reason for divorce is what you touched on. When you are a young couple, you are each others priority. When you get older and start "living", so many other priorities come up. As a man, you feel like you are being replaced. The kids, the house, the bills, all come before I get my chance to cum, and by that point the energy level is probably low.

This is a pretty broad brush, but I think it covers a lot of general areas
Good Lord, no! Let me tell you, housework is generally not a priority for me. And I don't like ice cream at all. I'm all about light, love and happiness and that includes sex!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 12:40 AM   #21
Jada59
Literotica Guru
 
Jada59's Avatar
 
Jada59 is online now
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 4,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littletoo View Post
For a broad brush oainting this is pretty good. Qhen I am "with" a guy, my job is to keep him SO DRAINED thar he diesn"t HAVE anything left for ayone else.
Yanno, when I was younger, I thought like this. Mind you, I have a super high sex drive and the more sex I have, the more I want.

I was with and older guy at the time. I know I wasn't his only one so it wasn't that. I didn't care at that point in my life. I just wrongly assumed that men felt the need to be drained constantly. He nicely corrected me about this and some other things I was wrong about!

I think often times people hook up for what they think are the right reasons. But they aren't always compatible in all ways and that includes sex.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 09:29 AM   #22
StarGazer58
Literotica Guru
 
StarGazer58's Avatar
 
StarGazer58 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,712
Interesting thread. Always good to get different perspectives on a topic. I think it all depends on well the affection has been kept in the marriage. After years of marriage if both still love each other then sex will not be a problem but if the affection has faded and the two have drifted apart then that is when sex will decline in both quantity and quality.
__________________
My First Story

My Pic Thread

Veni, vidi, fututa sum hic
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 10:04 AM   #23
LibraStud
Literotica Guru
 
LibraStud's Avatar
 
LibraStud is offline
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: in a beautiful home
Posts: 2,446
Most women I meet have a higher sex drive than men. In public they are very conservative, not wanting to come off as a slut. However, behind closed doors they are wonderful and give lots of pleasure. As a business owner, I tend to associate with more with professional women.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 12:00 PM   #24
HampshireBoy
Experienced
 
HampshireBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hampshire, UK
Posts: 66
As with everything involving humans, there is no "standard". Some women (and men) have a low sex drive, some have major hangups that they "shouldn't" enjoy sex, and some are absolutely obsessed.

Your sex drive can change over time, when you are knackered from all day at work or looking after little kids and trying to get the housework done being "sexy" might be the last thing that you have the energy for. Sometimes it can feel to one partner that the other only wants them for sex and doesn't put any other effort in to the relationship. It could be that they feel that the one who wants sex has let themselves go and isn't attractive anymore. Communication and making time for yourselves as a couple is key, just moaning that you don't get enough sex isn't the answer without being confrontational try to find out why your partner doesn't want it as much as you.

My ex-wife said to me that a woman needs to feel wanted and appreciated, so do men, that seems like a good starting point. When our kids were young sex was an occasional thing, when they got older and were at school it picked up as we could make more time for each other.

I actually think that lack of communication is the biggest culprit leading to divorce, lack of sex is often a symptom.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 05:37 PM   #25
Greeneyes787
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi married 11 years two kids. I love sex! Or rather the idea of it seeing as itís really hard to find time. I work part time and breastfeeding which causes dryness and toddler co sleeps. It was great when it was just us. After birthing two boys my body has changed a lot. I donít have the confidence in my body I used too. My husband likes things quick and always the same. I try to tell him what I want; what turns me on and he refuses.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:10 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.