Old 07-22-2016, 01:01 PM   #101
vesperis
Virgin
 
vesperis is offline
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2
Greetings from just north of SL,UT.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2016, 05:00 PM   #102
beautifulblondebrut
Experienced
 
beautifulblondebrut is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Utah
Posts: 53
Pioneer Day

Anyone going to Bluesky Ranch for the pie-n-beer day fun? They're also releasing High West's new Valley Tan at the party.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2016, 05:40 PM   #103
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesperis View Post
Greetings from just north of SL,UT.
Hi Vesperis, welcome to our growing family here on Lit


Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulblondebrut View Post
Anyone going to Bluesky Ranch for the pie-n-beer day fun? They're also releasing High West's new Valley Tan at the party.
I'm going to be trapped here at home on Monday morning since all the streets around my place are going to be shut down and loaded up on vehicles from everyone going to the parade, so if I go out it won't be till way later in the day.
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2016, 06:09 PM   #104
beautifulblondebrut
Experienced
 
beautifulblondebrut is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Utah
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSister27 View Post
Hi Vesperis, welcome to our growing family here on Lit

Welcome indeed Vesperis! Take your shoes off, tell us a bit about yourself, and stay a while!


I'm going to be trapped here at home on Monday morning since all the streets around my place are going to be shut down and loaded up on vehicles from everyone going to the parade, so if I go out it won't be till way later in the day.
Bluesky's thing is actually on Sunday!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2016, 08:36 PM   #105
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulblondebrut View Post
Bluesky's thing is actually on Sunday!
I work Sunday unfortunately
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2016, 12:16 AM   #106
vesperis
Virgin
 
vesperis is offline
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2
Anybody else have neighbors who really really like fireworks?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2016, 06:37 AM   #107
waldo0321
Literotica Guru
 
waldo0321 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sandy, UT
Posts: 614
My church is holding on pie-n-beer day thus Sunday. Unfortunately it's going to be outside in the heat. So I'm celebrating at home with my own beer.

Luckily my neighbors have calmed down their fireworks enthusiasm the last couple years.

I am looking forward to my 3 day weekend.
__________________
Bob

Loving the life
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2016, 09:39 PM   #108
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesperis View Post
Anybody else have neighbors who really really like fireworks?
I got lucky this year. My neighbors have really toned down on the fireworks which I won't argue with. There was some jackass setting off what I think were supposed to be flash bombs on the 4th. Scared the life out of me, but so far there hasn't been any problems this weekend. Knock on wood...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo0321 View Post
My church is holding on pie-n-beer day thus Sunday. Unfortunately it's going to be outside in the heat. So I'm celebrating at home with my own beer.

Luckily my neighbors have calmed down their fireworks enthusiasm the last couple years.

I am looking forward to my 3 day weekend.

I wish I had a three day weekend. I'm working all weekend and it sucks
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2016, 05:59 PM   #109
stevey29er
Really Experienced
 
stevey29er is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The mountain Western
Posts: 122
Hi all, I'm an Ogdenite. I've been on Lit for awhile but haven't seen this thread before. It's good to see I'm not the only Litster from the Beehive State!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2016, 10:54 PM   #110
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevey29er View Post
Hi all, I'm an Ogdenite. I've been on Lit for awhile but haven't seen this thread before. It's good to see I'm not the only Litster from the Beehive State!

Not by a long shot. Glad to see another Utahn here
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-30-2016, 01:20 AM   #111
theparticleman
Virgin
 
theparticleman is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9
Add another to the list! I'm also from Utah.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-30-2016, 11:53 PM   #112
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by theparticleman View Post
Add another to the list! I'm also from Utah.
It's great to see everyone coming out to say hi! Welcome to our growing family
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2016, 03:17 AM   #113
roxywhiskey
Really Experienced
 
roxywhiskey's Avatar
 
roxywhiskey is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 208
From North of SLC

Hey all! I've been reading stories on here for a long time and never noticed there were threads. What kind of stories is everyone into? I like mother/son incest. How do non-mormons find a date in this state!!!!???
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2016, 10:14 AM   #114
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbofury85 View Post
Hey all! I've been reading stories on here for a long time and never noticed there were threads. What kind of stories is everyone into? I like mother/son incest. How do non-mormons find a date in this state!!!!???
Welcome to the awesome and growing Utah family here!

As far as stories go, I think you'll find we probably have a wide variety here. For myself I personally read a little of everything from taboo to mature, etc. Anyone else want to pitch in their favorite subjects to browse on the story side of Lit?

For dating, I think it's still a lot of meeting at church, school, local events, or even through the billion of dating apps out there.
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2016, 02:05 PM   #115
RipplingAbout
Virgin
 
RipplingAbout is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5
Salt Lake City here.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2016, 04:45 PM   #116
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplingAbout View Post
Salt Lake City here.
Welcome to our family here! It's so great to see everyone coming out to say hi and show the growth of Utah on here
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2016, 05:06 PM   #117
RipplingAbout
Virgin
 
RipplingAbout is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5
Thanks! Nice to see that there's so many of us wonderin' around here.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2016, 05:26 PM   #118
driveshaft
Really Really Experienced
 
driveshaft's Avatar
 
driveshaft is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 405
Any Mormons here?
__________________
http://driveshaft99.tumblr.com
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2016, 10:44 PM   #119
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by driveshaft View Post
Any Mormons here?
I'm sure there are a few here in the bunch considering this is Utah after all. Any particular reason you're wanting to know?
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2016, 01:52 PM   #120
stevey29er
Really Experienced
 
stevey29er is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The mountain Western
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSister27 View Post
Welcome to the awesome and growing Utah family here!

As far as stories go, I think you'll find we probably have a wide variety here. For myself I personally read a little of everything from taboo to mature, etc. Anyone else want to pitch in their favorite subjects to browse on the story side of Lit?

For dating, I think it's still a lot of meeting at church, school, local events, or even through the billion of dating apps out there.
I gravitate mostly to stories about cuckholding when I'm in the story section. I find it time consuming to find stories that are good enough to keep my interest though. There is a lot of really bad writing so it takes time to find readable stories. I enjoy the forums more and tend to like exploring the Fetish and Sexuality forum most of all. Still much bad writing, but mostly short and tolerable. I also like the thought of folks sharing their real experiences and desires. It's amazing to see the wide variety of kink that folks are into, if you can't find something that turns you on here you probably can't find it anywhere.

Let's keep this Utah thread going so more and more of us can march out from behind the Zion Curtain and let it be known we are just as erotic and perverted as the rest of the world!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2016, 05:00 PM   #121
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevey29er View Post
I gravitate mostly to stories about cuckholding when I'm in the story section. I find it time consuming to find stories that are good enough to keep my interest though. There is a lot of really bad writing so it takes time to find readable stories. I enjoy the forums more and tend to like exploring the Fetish and Sexuality forum most of all. Still much bad writing, but mostly short and tolerable. I also like the thought of folks sharing their real experiences and desires. It's amazing to see the wide variety of kink that folks are into, if you can't find something that turns you on here you probably can't find it anywhere.

Let's keep this Utah thread going so more and more of us can march out from behind the Zion Curtain and let it be known we are just as erotic and perverted as the rest of the world!
You make a great point in how the writing of the stories on here can be a big turn off to wanting to read. I've clicked on so many stories where I can't even get past the first few sentences due to the grammatical errors. Now if it's a first time writer I might make an exception and let them know that they should get a beta to proof read their work, but for seasoned writers on here, it can make a very big difference in their audience if they don't pay attention to the flow and sound of the story.
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2016, 05:02 PM   #122
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplingAbout View Post
Thanks! Nice to see that there's so many of us wonderin' around here.
It is great to see our community coming out to say hi. I hope we can all keep this going
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2016, 05:26 PM   #123
mrspank30
Literotica Guru
 
mrspank30 is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Out west
Posts: 5,537
Are we having fun yet my fellow you utahins
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2016, 05:49 PM   #124
RipplingAbout
Virgin
 
RipplingAbout is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSister27 View Post
It is great to see our community coming out to say hi. I hope we can all keep this going
Right? Is good stuff. :3
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2016, 05:51 PM   #125
roxywhiskey
Really Experienced
 
roxywhiskey's Avatar
 
roxywhiskey is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 208
pic

How do you have a profile picture? Or avatar?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.