Old 07-07-2016, 05:26 PM   #76
otterpop55
Really Really Experienced
 
otterpop55 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSister27 View Post
I take a lot of photos. Just try and relax away from the noise of the city. It's really refreshing.
Yeah I bet. I'm actually into photography as well Now that you mention it I bet that is a great place to take some shots!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2016, 04:16 PM   #77
beautifulblondebrut
Experienced
 
beautifulblondebrut is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Utah
Posts: 53
Also Utah

Anyone going to the BNL concert at Red Butte tonight?

It's been a long time fantasy to see someone from here in public. A woman to tease me, a man to lust after my wife.

Last edited by beautifulblondebrut : 07-13-2016 at 06:31 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2016, 05:56 PM   #78
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulblondebrut View Post
Anyone going to the BNL concert at Red Butte tonight?

It's been a long time fantasy to see someone from here on public. A woman to tease me, a man to lust after my wife.
Sadly no. I wanted to go, but it was sold out by time I had the money for tickets. I'm hoping to be able to go for Weird Al next month if I can swing it.
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2016, 06:32 PM   #79
beautifulblondebrut
Experienced
 
beautifulblondebrut is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Utah
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSister27 View Post
Sadly no. I wanted to go, but it was sold out by time I had the money for tickets. I'm hoping to be able to go for Weird Al next month if I can swing it.
I wasn't planning on going to Weird Al, but since you mentioned swing...
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2016, 07:23 PM   #80
Deviantsoul
Experienced
 
Deviantsoul is offline
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 39
Went to USU, does that count at least a little? Haha
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2016, 07:57 AM   #81
waldo0321
Literotica Guru
 
waldo0321 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sandy, UT
Posts: 636
Greetings. Good to see people from Utah.

I live in Sandy.

Would love to chat with locals.

Have a great day.
__________________
Bob

Loving the life
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2016, 10:11 AM   #82
beautifulblondebrut
Experienced
 
beautifulblondebrut is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Utah
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulblondebrut View Post
Anyone going to the BNL concert at Red Butte tonight?

It's been a long time fantasy to see someone from here in public. A woman to tease me, a man to lust after my wife.
A woman to tease me AND lust after my wife would be most preferred.

Show was amazing and came with great people watching.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2016, 11:52 PM   #83
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviantsoul View Post
Went to USU, does that count at least a little? Haha
I think it should lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo0321 View Post
Greetings. Good to see people from Utah.

I live in Sandy.

Would love to chat with locals.

Have a great day.
Welome to our little party You'll find a few locals here to chat with
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2016, 11:54 PM   #84
mrspank30
Literotica Guru
 
mrspank30 is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Out west
Posts: 5,579
Go Utah!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-2016, 07:56 AM   #85
waldo0321
Literotica Guru
 
waldo0321 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sandy, UT
Posts: 636
Thanks for the welcome

I'm not originally from Utah. So it's taken me a while to get used to the local culture. But after 25 years here, I have learned that there a re a lot of fun people.
__________________
Bob

Loving the life
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-2016, 04:47 PM   #86
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspank30 View Post
Go Utah!
I feel like I should go get some pom-poms and start a cheer now lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo0321 View Post
Thanks for the welcome

I'm not originally from Utah. So it's taken me a while to get used to the local culture. But after 25 years here, I have learned that there a re a lot of fun people.
I'm not a born and bred Utahn either, but we are a weird bunch so it's all good
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-16-2016, 09:07 AM   #87
waldo0321
Literotica Guru
 
waldo0321 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sandy, UT
Posts: 636
Just got back from a trip to the Midwest.

I really love how green it is back there. I guess I have never fully adjusted to living in a desert. I enjoy the mountains and the desert is pretty in its own way. But for me I love trees and green.
__________________
Bob

Loving the life
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-16-2016, 12:18 PM   #88
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo0321 View Post
Just got back from a trip to the Midwest.

I really love how green it is back there. I guess I have never fully adjusted to living in a desert. I enjoy the mountains and the desert is pretty in its own way. But for me I love trees and green.

That's why I love getting into the mountains. More green and all the quiet where you can hear the animals instead of cars.
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2016, 12:13 AM   #89
justeasing
Experienced
 
justeasing is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Western USA
Posts: 44
I'm nearby... Kik = jordassica

Last edited by justeasing : 07-19-2016 at 12:16 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2016, 10:43 AM   #90
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 681
Okay all, it's officially too damn hot here. How are you all keeping cool with temps near or in the 100's?
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2016, 10:49 AM   #91
otterpop55
Really Really Experienced
 
otterpop55 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSister27 View Post
Okay all, it's officially too damn hot here. How are you all keeping cool with temps near or in the 100's?
Well first I don't spend too much time with a lot of clothes on, secondly I may take frequent showers and there is always some ac. Going outside I just accept it, it feels nice. Then again I haven't been outside as much as I'd like this summer at all so my advice doesn't help much. haha
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2016, 01:24 PM   #92
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterpop55 View Post
Well first I don't spend too much time with a lot of clothes on, secondly I may take frequent showers and there is always some ac. Going outside I just accept it, it feels nice. Then again I haven't been outside as much as I'd like this summer at all so my advice doesn't help much. haha
Ha-ha I agree with you on your first point. When I'm off from work I try to stay cool in as little as possible with some a/c. It doesn't always work, but it's nice when it does.
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2016, 02:34 PM   #93
otterpop55
Really Really Experienced
 
otterpop55 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSister27 View Post
Ha-ha I agree with you on your first point. When I'm off from work I try to stay cool in as little as possible with some a/c. It doesn't always work, but it's nice when it does.
Of all the points to agree on the first is definitely the most fun as well
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2016, 08:18 PM   #94
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterpop55 View Post
Of all the points to agree on the first is definitely the most fun as well
Haha yes it is
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2016, 11:46 AM   #95
mrspank30
Literotica Guru
 
mrspank30 is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Out west
Posts: 5,579
Looks like we have another hot day comming.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2016, 11:53 AM   #96
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspank30 View Post
Looks like we have another hot day comming.
Have you seen the 7 day forecast?? Holy hell.. Winter could start today and I'd be out enjoying every minute of it
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2016, 11:54 AM   #97
mrspank30
Literotica Guru
 
mrspank30 is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Out west
Posts: 5,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSister27 View Post
Have you seen the 7 day forecast?? Holy hell.. Winter could start today and I'd be out enjoying every minute of it
Lol, my air conditioner is struggling to keep up
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2016, 03:00 PM   #98
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspank30 View Post
Lol, my air conditioner is struggling to keep up
Same here. It doesn't help that my house is older than crap and has very little insulation in it, so it's getting insane hot.
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2016, 07:19 AM   #99
waldo0321
Literotica Guru
 
waldo0321 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sandy, UT
Posts: 636
It's another hot morning (Friday). And I have to work outside on a roof this morning.

I'm actually looking forward to the gym this afternoon to cool off, then having a cold beer in the shade.
__________________
Bob

Loving the life
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2016, 10:05 AM   #100
LittleSister27
Literotica Guru
 
LittleSister27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Living in the 801
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo0321 View Post
It's another hot morning (Friday). And I have to work outside on a roof this morning.

I'm actually looking forward to the gym this afternoon to cool off, then having a cold beer in the shade.
It's a sad statement when going to the gym means cooling off lol
__________________
Every star above reflected in your sea of love - Styx
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.