Things a sub should NEVER say to her Dom

AngelicAssassin said:
Better to keep those fingers from snapping like twigs from the flogger headed to your tail like lightning.

so then I shouldn't wave them around at an approaching Sir, and exclaim, "Stop right there!", hmmm?

:rose:
 
InnerDarkness said:
And who put YOU in charge?

(maybe throw in a little side to side head bob for this one)
you did ... bobblehead. <Winding up for a energetic game of Wack-a-mole>
 
When asked "What are we having for dinner?" a sub should never respond "You are the alledged Dom... YOU decide."
 
What are you DOING back there?

*Btw, in my house we call whack-a-mole by the name of pound-a-beaver. I couldn't remember the name and that's what came to my brain. It was funny, so it stuck, though it was several years later before I realized my goof was slightly sexual.

Ok, done sharing now.*
 
ok here is where it was supposed to go
"yeah yeah :rolleyes: you can tie me this morning....but cant ya wait 'til i finish my coffee?
 
Kajira Callista said:
ok here is where it was supposed to go
"yeah yeah :rolleyes: you can tie me this morning....but cant ya wait 'til i finish my coffee?

that comment would get you dragged to the chain and hung up by your wrists. spanked and left for a few hours.
 
CherryPop22 said:
let me rephrase I don't have to do anything YOU say
Breathe ...
5.gif
 
things to NOT say to your Dom/me

I am new to literotica and new to BDSM... but I am imagining these would not be the right thing to say

<<standing akimbo with head slightly to the side>> "Your brother rang he wants to know if you have finished with me yet. DO you think he would be a better Dom/me than you?"

"Can I have fries with that?"

"I am really scared of: fire/drowning/heights/whatever your fear is"

"In, Out, In, Out Is that all you can think of?"

"Did your last sub have to put up with this shit!"

"Did you want cherries on top?"

"Perhaps your mother could do that for you!" <<especially when being told to perform orally.>>

"Could we just hug instead?"

:Could we take pictures so I can send some to your Mother/Wife?Girlfriend?"

"I'll get the pepper to make it sneeze and the tweezers to catch it" <<when being told to hold his manhood>>

"Do you think you could be NICE. For just one day!"

Hmmmmmmm Well that is my suggestions for the day!!

See yas

EWG
 
Back
Top