My theory on incest stories

I do find one thing ridiculous though...

I've seen people posting comments such as 'You're sick!' and such on Incest stories. My question is that - didn't you people see that Incest category before reading this story? Are you blind?

I admit that not every category is to everyone's liking but atleast respect other people's view of eroticism and stop forcing your views on them.

It's one thing to abhor fantasies but it's totally a different thing to preach your version of righteousness to everyone and resorting to mean ways if you fail. I really hate the people that fall into the latter category.
 
Sorry, sr7t, this time I have to disagree. Where did you get the impression we do not live in a repressive society? Anyone who does not claim Jesus Christ as his lord and savior has no chance to be elected to anything. Every word or picture we see or hear on TV in Newspapers and magazines, and yes, on the internet, is censored before we get to see it.Given a rating (shame) number. We still circumcise our male babies to discourage them touching themselves, and nudity is look on as some kind of weird cult.

Sex education is not taught in our schools. Children are spanked for touching themselves. Almost everyone denies that children are sexual beings.

And if you disagree strong enough politically, the government and police will conspire to kill you as they did the Panthers, and the Move people in Philadelphia.

If you give food to the poor, they will call you a saint, but if you ask "Why are there poor?" they call you a communist!
 
Sorry, sr7t, this time I have to disagree. Where did you get the impression we do not live in a repressive society? Anyone who does not claim Jesus Christ as his lord and savior has no chance to be elected to anything.

Oh, give me a break. Where have you lived to make any such silly assertions? I've lived all over the world. I know what a repressed society is.
 
I lived for a time in Europe where there is much less repression. A friend was arrested for taking nude pictures of his son. I was detained and my son seized because someone overhesardus talking about how 'hard' it was. (pushups). Most people believe that one's first exposure to sex should be on their wedding night. This is not oppression? what is?
 
I was never abused and I like reading them, though I prefer the ones where the parties are the same age like siblings or cousins. I'm not sure why they turn me on though I can theorize. It has the allure of fucking a friend (somebody close that you probably won't fuck). It usually has elements of voyeurism. At least one of the parties is usually a virgin.

It might also have something to do with me being an only child.
 
What attracts me to the topic is the mix of taboo and familiarity; they (usually) live together, they've known each other their entire lives, they've formed their unique sibling or parental relationship during the aforementioned, and society dictates that they absolutely should not allow attraction to cross that familial line in the sand... yet those forbidden romantic/sexual thoughts and feelings can't help but develop whether from all those years of interaction or just the intimate living arrangement (or both).

It's a great dynamic for stories.
 
cousin

What attracts me to the topic is the mix of taboo and familiarity; they (usually) live together, they've known each other their entire lives, they've formed their unique sibling or parental relationship during the aforementioned, and society dictates that they absolutely should not allow attraction to cross that familial line in the sand... yet those forbidden romantic/sexual thoughts and feelings can't help but develop whether from all those years of interaction or just the intimate living arrangement (or both).

It's a great dynamic for stories.

Reliving a real life episode is also the attraction. Forbidden is sexy
 
Forbidden is just that. Most of us even given the chance, would never carry out the act?
The thought and stimulation of been naughty can be such a turn on it evokes emotions.
Sigh, yes to the point of fantasy or even stimulation of touching ourselves. We may catch ourselves looking at our fantasies, even to the point of moments of weakness. We still understand how hot but wrong it is. This is what makes it FORBIDDEN what it is, to cross the (point of no return) is unacceptable but most desirable. To pass ones point would degrade it.
Forbidden to the me, is our secret. The secret of fantasy. Should we share it or abuse it, the game would be over..

To desire is human, deny a lie and not want the forbidden would test resolve.

good luck with that.

C
 
Yep, I guess I give people the benefit of the doubt on not all (or even many) being creepy. I'll go back to this being one of the few places you can find incest stories, though--that in itself--that it's one of the few places you can find it--should give you a clue on the attitudes of the general population. It's fine with me if you have the fetish. Making yourself feel part of some preponderant group by saying everyone has the fetish can cut it with you, if you like--it doesn't cut it with me.

Nonsense. There are many sites that accept incest stories with no age limit. Lit's 'no under 18 sex keeps the site a place that doesn't dabble in juvenile sexual relations and excludes many writers.
 
I've seen people posting comments such as 'You're sick!' and such on Incest stories. My question is that - didn't you people see that Incest category before reading this story? Are you blind?.

The community at Literotica doesn't like non-consent, pedophiles, nor violence. Anybody who does gets deleted/censored and they go elsewhere. Literotica is definitely not a no-rules erotica website. Urgh, double negatives. Literotica has some rules and people here hate when you break them.
 
I don't know if it's just me but when I'm reading incest stories, or writing them, I don't think I ever thought about my family members. I try to visualize the characters as described in the story in my head like a movie as I read the subtitles.

Short of playing doctor with some cousins as a child, was never molested. Come to think of it, playing doctor didn't even seem sexual at the time. I think it went more along the lines of inquisitive curiosity.
 
The community at Literotica doesn't like non-consent, pedophiles, nor violence. Anybody who does gets deleted/censored and they go elsewhere. Literotica is definitely not a no-rules erotica website. Urgh, double negatives. Literotica has some rules and people here hate when you break them.

Pretty sure Literotica has a Non-Consent category.
 
I agree with everyone here that think Incest is appealing only because its forbidden nature. I have a sister and she's 10 years younger than me. When she turned 17, every one of my male friends started begging me to get them a date with her. All of them kept saying how beautiful and hot she was but I just didn't see it. Never felt attracted by her, nor by any aunt or cousin. I have two "mothers" (the biological one and my father's wife, which took care of me since I was 7) and the thought of any of either of them naked makes me go "yuck". But I still like Incest stories and I feel aroused by them. And the closest I was to be molested was a catholic priest asking me when I was 8, insistently in confession, if I touched myself or my friends. And I even realized what he meant (and what the situation meant) when I was 18...

I think what's turning people on about Incest stories is the rebel inside of all of us. It's to go against the stream, to do what we're told not to. It's the same reason why in Netherlands, where cannabis is legal, the use in the population between 15 and 64 years old is 5.4 percent, and in USA and Canada, where it's illegal and socially condemned, 13.7 and 12.6 percent consume pot.

We are twisted bastards, the humans. But not because of incest, or BDSM or why there is a category in Literotica called "Loving wives" but none called "Loving husbands". It's because we want to do what the authority figure says we must not.
 
confessions of a pornographer

I mostly don't read incest stories, but I write them, because they get good responses here. I mostly base the characters on people I know somehow, but I mostly don't fantasize about them, just exploit them for authorial purposes. I do not know WHY readers are attracted to incest. The comments I receive are on the order of 1) that sucks, 2) that's great, and/or 3) more kinks!

I'm not real big on stereotypical stories, the MOM IS HOT! or FUCK ME DADDY! or GOTTA TEACH THE KID ABOUT SEX! ilk. I try for a slightly more nuanced approach, or just satire. This sometimes costs me. If I really wanted a pile of red H's, I'd write a pile of MOM IS HOT! and FUCK ME DADDY! pieces. Yawn.

So why is INCEST the big draw at LIT? My hypothesis: not so much rebellion as forbidden fruit, I think. Societies enact stringent taboos on murder, incest, and bestiality; religious societies will taboo heresy; lesser taboos involve jealousy, theft, lying, etc. Those taboos are enacted because people are attracted to those subjects. If sex with relatives wasn't attractive, it wouldn't be taboo.
 
I like brother/sister stories because they have the tension and uncertainty that first-time stories should have but often don't. The good ones remind me of my teen years with a new girl. What will she do if I put my arm around her while we're at the movies? If I put my hand on her bare Knee, if I touch the side of her breast, etc., etc. Hormones raging while at the very edge of panic and taking it very, very slowly.
 
Back
Top