"Bean Poles"/Lanky Men

NaughtyGirl27

Experienced
I know it's "the norm" for women to be attracted to athletic, lean, and muscular me, (and, don't get me wrong... men like Chris Hemsworth turn me on from time to time and I about creamed my cinema seat while watching Magic Mike...) but it's lanky men that really turn me on. Men like David Tennant, Tom Hiddleston, and even The Once-ler character from the Lorax movie. Really tall and really thin. That's how I like 'em. My boyfriend is really thin. Any taller and HE'D be a bean pole.

It's probably hypocritical of me (I'm a thick, curvy girl)... but it's what I like and I can't help that.

Anyone else?

I know it's "the norm" for women to be attracted to athletic, lean, and muscular me, (and, don't get me wrong... men like Chris Hemsworth turn me on from time to time and I about creamed my cinema seat while watching Magic Mike...) but it's lanky men that really turn me on. Men like David Tennant, Tom Hiddleston, and even The Once-ler character from the Lorax movie. Really tall and really thin. That's how I like 'em. My boyfriend is really thin. Any taller and HE'D be a bean pole.

It's probably hypocritical of me (I'm a thick, curvy girl)... but it's what I like and I can't help that.

Anyone else?

i'm very attracted to tall, lean guys!

That's my type pretty exclusively, really. Lanky, I mean. Of course, if I feel a connection with someone--physical, mental, or otherwise--it doesn't mean another body type isn't just as good. It's just that lanky guys have always turned my head. Lanky, dark hair, large nose--a sort of Ichabod Crane thing.

6'2" here, and I was 130lbs...

I decided to change that, so I gained 45lbs of muscle, but darnit if I still don't look quite a bit lanky and beanpolish. :)

....I feel better about myself, anyhow, and knowing that there are women who specifically like tall men makes me feel even better!

I dated a guy who was 6'2'' and 120 lbs. So incredibly sexy.

Anyone else?

Well yes I am 5ft 7in tall and was like a bean pole, then I sort of expanded

funny thing about those 6' plus guys... that weigh bout 145lbs.... most of the meat in in there extra big cocks. Two of three bigger than avg. cocks, that MrsK had...were attached to skinny dudes....One was (as she described) like a horse cock...hehe

I like tall men sometimes, as I'm tall myself (5'10")--but I have a bit of an issue with being bigger than a guy. I'm a fairly muscular, athletic woman, and like the same in a fellow. I am a HUGE sucker for a thick chest and shoulders. . . and a big DITTO to the comments about Magic Mike. . . grrrrr.

But that said, I have been attracted to leaner men. I would say most of my partners/boyfriends/etc have been lean but definitely still muscular, if that makes sense. . . As someone else mentioned, being attracted to someone's brain matters more. My husband is a shorter man who is very muscular, and very capable of throwing me around, which is really the most important physical thing. ;)

Oh, and I simply can't IMAGINE what 6' feet or taller looks like with only 120 lbs on it, but that sounds unhealthy!

6'1 and 145 for you bean pole lovers.. ;) Feel free to message me.

They don't really do it for me. I like a man that I can cuddle up with (among other things) and not having to ask if I'm crushing him with my 103 lb. frame. I don't mind vertically challenged guys..things line up very nicely. ;-)

As long as they're tall (and for me, "tall" is defined as six feet or more), it's all a matter of the guy.

Very thin guys, if they move the way only very thin guys can move (that is to say, like cats) can be extremely sexy. I had a boyfriend once who was naturally so thin I could count his vertebrae. He was a darn good time.

That is not to say that I exclude other guys. I like pretty much all tall men, with my preference being in the 6'2" to 6'5" range and on the sturdier side. (Wear a size 42-44 sport coat? You're speaking my language, hot stuff...)

Tomahawk, we're the same height and I know just what you mean...I like a guy who can tuck me under his chin when we're standing and flip me around in bed, but it's more about the total package for me.

But yes. Something about that feline grace. Those long, thin fingers. I'm right there with you.

Tomahawk, we're the same height and I know just what you mean...I like a guy who can tuck me under his chin when we're standing and flip me around in bed, but it's more about the total package for me.

Scheherezade, that's what I used to think--but I'm married to a man who's a bit shy of 5'6"--however, he's very muscular and I KNOW he can whip my ass. That's all good for me! I find a lot of shorter men dig tall chicks, and pretty much every very tall guy I know has a SHORT girlfriend, like a foot shorter, which makes no damn sense to me. I would just hate to have a LARGE height different of any kind. Like anything more than 5" would bother me.

Scheherezade, that's what I used to think--but I'm married to a man who's a bit shy of 5'6"--however, he's very muscular and I KNOW he can whip my ass. That's all good for me! I find a lot of shorter men dig tall chicks, and pretty much every very tall guy I know has a SHORT girlfriend, like a foot shorter, which makes no damn sense to me. I would just hate to have a LARGE height different of any kind. Like anything more than 5" would bother me.

Thats very true, but I have noticed quite a few married couple where the guy is tall and the wife smaller. The majority though seem to go for same height companions, the unfortunate thing is that when younger my wife and I were both slim, and as we got older we seem to have both expanded. I have happy memories though and still see her as that 21 year old virgin with long hair and long legs.

Oh, I think they're the height of sexiness. I've dated all types of men and lanky guys are my favorite by far. Love them love them love them! I love lanky cuddles.

As long as they're tall (and for me, "tall" is defined as six feet or more), it's all a matter of the guy.

Very thin guys, if they move the way only very thin guys can move (that is to say, like cats) can be extremely sexy. I had a boyfriend once who was naturally so thin I could count his vertebrae. He was a darn good time.

That is not to say that I exclude other guys. I like pretty much all tall men, with my preference being in the 6'2" to 6'5" range and on the sturdier side. (Wear a size 42-44 sport coat? You're speaking my language, hot stuff...)

But yes. Something about that feline grace. Those long, thin fingers. I'm right there with you.

Sleek is the word. :)
Glad someone likes the tall and lean!

Good to know this there is a thread,

for guys my size. I'm 6'1 and 145lbs.

Woah! Didn't think there were actually any girl out there attracted to guys like me. I'm 21/m, 6'0", 125lbs. And I love the Doctor Who reference in the original post :) If anyone would like to chat I'm always available!

Doctor Who and lanky guys certainly make this one of my favorite threads ever!

Even though nine is my doctor.

I dunno about all of that. I've seen them come in all shapes and sizes and delicious, each one.

My boyfriend is tall and a bit beefy, and I love him to death but damned if I don't love the lanky guys too you mentioned. Especially Hiddleston and Tennant!

I like lean guys and a little muscle to pretty heavily muscled guys, but height can be a bit of a problem for me, because I am only 4'11. I know this pic is the extreme, but it definitely makes my point. :D But I love guys tall or short. Bean pole or Mr. Universe. :D LOL!

Attachments

• Famous,-but-retire-LA-Laker-and-Me.jpg
    Famous,-but-retire-LA-Laker-and-Me.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 177
Heheh, a lot of very tall basketball players are just nuts over their short girlfriends.

Back