How bad is Islam? Well, would you be willing to live in an Islamic Nation?

Are you willing to live in an Islamic nation?

• Total voters
Merc is. Not me. I corrected him though.

Your posts are making even less sense than usual today. The fact is one can live as a Muslim, Christian, Hindu, or practice one of the Far Eastern religions in Indonesia and live a perfectly peaceful life.

Your posts are making even less sense than usual today. The fact is one can live as a Muslim, Christian, Hindu, or practice one of the Far Eastern religions in Indonesia and live a perfectly peaceful life.

Sure they can, as long as they do not get out of line. And once they do,BANG> They get their ass caned.

Indonesia has a history of religious coexistence that extends beyond even Islam and Christianity. .

if you look at pics of Afghanistan and Iran and Pakishitstan and Egypt in the 50's and 60's it is indistinguishable of ANYTOWN USA

so take you shit of

"HAS A HISTORY OF".......

The whole point of religion is to keep people in line, so yes, those who get out of line get in trouble with religion.

And since contemporary Islam is one of the most oppressive and brutal religions, then living in any Islamic nation is a very BAD idea.

Thanks for helping me prove my point.

No, but I wouldn't be willing to live in a Christian nation either, though. Only secular for me, thank you.

I voted other because I don't agree with the premise of the question.

I don't think that religion and government should be entwined regardless of the religion. Despite many attempts (some successful and some not) here in the US by those trying to push religion, I don't think that singling out Islam over any of the others really has any bearing except to further xenophobia.

I voted other because I don't agree with the premise of the question.

I don't think that religion and government should be entwined regardless of the religion. Despite many attempts (some successful and some not) here in the US by those trying to push religion, I don't think that singling out Islam over any of the others really has any bearing except to further xenophobia.

OXFUCKER is back

Oblivious as ever

FUCK OFF, FOOL

When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

A few rotten eggs, nothing to see here

Indonesia Threatens To Shut Down Six Catholic Schools Unless They Start Teaching Islam…

Something tells me they won’t be forcing Islamic schools to teach Christianity.

Jakarta (AsiaNews) – Municipal authorities in Blitar, a town in East Java province, are threatening to shut down six Catholic schools “by 19 January” if the latter do not provide Islamic courses and readings of the Qur’an to their Muslim students, in accordance with regional bylaw n. 8 of 2012, which requires all Muslim students to receive Islamic courses in school. The latter is based on a national law, the National Education Act n. 55 of 2007.

The six Catholic schools at risk are the Diponegoro Catholic High School, the Catholic Vocational Training High School, Saint Mary KG, Saint Mary Elementary School, and Yos Sudarso Catholic Elementary and Yos Sudarso Catholic Junior High School.

The schools received the municipal injunction in the final days of 2012, but their administrators have refused to comply with the directive by 19 January, this according to the head of the local department of the Religious Affairs Ministry.

So far, school administrators have not released any official statement on the matter because of the sensitive nature of the issue. Before expressing any opinion, they are set to take part in meetings with Catholic leaders.

Egypt: 5,000 Islamists Demolish Coptic Church Building While Chanting “Allahu Akbar”…

The Islamic Winter rolls on.

(AINA) — Hundreds of Muslims came out of mosques today with hammers and destroyed a social services building belonging to the Coptic Church while chanting Islamic slogans. Security forces arrived after the building was completely razed. The 100 square meters social services building in the village of Fanous, Tamia district in Fayoum province, 130 KM south west of Cairo, had all the necessary government permits; it had a reception hall on the first floor and a kindergarten on the second.

But the Muslims insisted that it would become a church.

A meeting had taken place beforehand between the village mayor and elders from Muslim and Coptic sides and it was agreed that only the first floor was to remain and the second be demolished.

Mosques in surrounding villages called on their microphones this afternoon on Muslims to go and help their Muslim brethrens in the village of Fanous, because Christians were “building a church.” According to rights activist Nader Shukry of Maspero Coptic Youth Organizations, nearly 5000 Muslims took part in demolishing the church property with their hammers, while shouting “Allahu Akbar.” He said no one was arrested, not even the imams who called on Muslims to demolish the building; their calls fall under the crime of “enticement to violence.”

The district of Tamia and neighboring Senousen is home to a large congregation of Islamists. Shoukry said that the Coptic Church had previously warned the security authorities of the danger of the Islamists provoking sedition in Tamia and neighboring areas.

“Moderate” Muslim Malaysia Tells Parents: If Your Son Wears V-Neck Shirts He Could Be Gay…

Who knew?

Via Daily Mail:

They were once considered the height of fashion, worn by the likes of the Prince of Wales and tennis champion Fred Perry as he conquered Wimbledon in the 1930s.

More than 80 years after first being sold the V-neck sweater remains as popular with both men and women.

But in Malaysia wearing that type of sweater is considered a clear sign that the person could be gay.

Government officials in the Far East country have issued a series a pointers to parents that they say are telltale signs of homosexuality.

Among them is the wearing of a V-neck sweater as well as a preference for sleeveless T-shirts.

Teenagers who wear tight, light-coloured clothes and possess a ‘chiseled’ physique are also inclined to be gay.

The so called tell tale signs were issued Teachers Foundation of Malaysia and backed by the Government.

The country’s deputy education minister Mohd Puad Zarkashinot said few people in the Muslim country understood or knew the early ‘symptoms’ of homosexuality, bisexuality and transgender inclinations to prevent its spread.

Ten seminars have so far been held in Malaysia where the how-to-spot gay tendencies were delivered to parents.

More than 1,500 people turned up to the most recent to hear Zarkashinot say the guidelines were being issued to help children stay away from ‘unhealthy activities’.

i don't know, man. i would much rather live in turkey, lebanon and UAE before christian/catholic countries like most of latina america and east europe.

and my 1st name is arabic and i'm dark skin, so i'd live in peace. besides my country of origin, which is all cristian, has surpass any muslim country in violence.

Egypt: 5,000 Islamists Demolish Coptic Church Building While Chanting “Allahu Akbar”…

The Islamic Winter rolls on.

(AINA) — Hundreds of Muslims came out of mosques today with hammers and destroyed a social services building belonging to the Coptic Church while chanting Islamic slogans. Security forces arrived after the building was completely razed. The 100 square meters social services building in the village of Fanous, Tamia district in Fayoum province, 130 KM south west of Cairo, had all the necessary government permits; it had a reception hall on the first floor and a kindergarten on the second.

But the Muslims insisted that it would become a church.

A meeting had taken place beforehand between the village mayor and elders from Muslim and Coptic sides and it was agreed that only the first floor was to remain and the second be demolished.

Mosques in surrounding villages called on their microphones this afternoon on Muslims to go and help their Muslim brethrens in the village of Fanous, because Christians were “building a church.” According to rights activist Nader Shukry of Maspero Coptic Youth Organizations, nearly 5000 Muslims took part in demolishing the church property with their hammers, while shouting “Allahu Akbar.” He said no one was arrested, not even the imams who called on Muslims to demolish the building; their calls fall under the crime of “enticement to violence.”

The district of Tamia and neighboring Senousen is home to a large congregation of Islamists. Shoukry said that the Coptic Church had previously warned the security authorities of the danger of the Islamists provoking sedition in Tamia and neighboring areas.
It's "incitement", not "enticement", dummy.

doha, qatar

C6CAN7_2420619b.jpg

Doha%20city%20005%20state%20of%20Qatar.JPG

Villagio-Mall-Doha-Qatar.jpg

Istanbul, turkey

camlicaview5.jpg

Turkey-Istanbul-Ciragan-Palace.jpg

lebanese women aka hottest women in the world

lebanesegirls2.jpg

lebanese-women-lebanesewomen-demotivational-poster-1216385325.jpg

It's been a while since I've been in this dumb thread, but I just felt like once again point out that muslim != islamic.

Istanbul, turkey

In your night shot of Istanbul, that darkness is not the night, it is the coal smoke which hangs heavy over the city for the entire winter making breathing an exercise in suicide.

I had a great time visiting the palace and some of the older buildings, but the air was ugly when I was there.

In your night shot of Istanbul, that darkness is not the night, it is the coal smoke which hangs heavy over the city for the entire winter making breathing an exercise in suicide.

I had a great time visiting the palace and some of the older buildings, but the air was ugly when I was there.

That's what capitalism is all about. Fuck the EPA and whining tree hugging American hippies and the bullshit regulations they have strangling the US!

"islamic Nation" is one fucked up idea.

just look at the complete and sorry as fucktards that would live in an islamic county.

now, off with your heads

Back