Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
pulling you on to my face more i slide my tongue in and out i lock up to your ass as well and slide my tongue in there as well as i finger your pussy moving my finger in and out i go back to licking and sucking on your clit nibbling on it as i suck it

*i moan as your teeth close over my clit, my hips pumping against your mouth and finger...i slid my tongue back up and down, my fingers pulling you open...then my tongue dives into your pink tight hole, thrusting deep inside, circling around as i lock my lips and suck...i vibrate my tongue in and out of you...fucking your pussy with just my tongue...then i move back to your clit...finally giving it all the attention in the world...i lick it, lap at it, suck it with just my lips...then my lip covered teeth, and then my teeth, nibbling it into my mouth...*

*i moan as your teeth close over my clit, my hips pumping against your mouth and finger...i slid my tongue back up and down, my fingers pulling you open...then my tongue dives into your pink tight hole, thrusting deep inside, circling around as i lock my lips and suck...i vibrate my tongue in and out of you...fucking your pussy with just my tongue...then i move back to your clit...finally giving it all the attention in the world...i lick it, lap at it, suck it with just my lips...then my lip covered teeth, and then my teeth, nibbling it into my mouth...*

feeling how you fucked my pussy with your tongue i move mine back and start moving it in and out wiggling it as it hit your walls i rub your clit with my thumb as i suck on your pussy harder moving my tongue in and out faster lapping up your juices that are flowing from your pussy

feeling how you fucked my pussy with your tongue i move mine back and start moving it in and out wiggling it as it hit your walls i rub your clit with my thumb as i suck on your pussy harder moving my tongue in and out faster lapping up your juices that are flowing from your pussy

*as your tongue caresses the inside of my pussy i throw my head back and scream...my pussy clenches around your tongue...i'm pushed into climax by your delicious pussy as much as your tantalizing attention...panting, i eagerly eat you...lapping...licking...sucking...nibbling...desperate to hear your cry of orgasm...*

*as your tongue caresses the inside of my pussy i throw my head back and scream...my pussy clenches around your tongue...i'm pushed into climax by your delicious pussy as much as your tantalizing attention...panting, i eagerly eat you...lapping...licking...sucking...nibbling...desperate to hear your cry of orgasm...*

as i suck your cum from your hot pussy i let a scream out as i climax on your tongue

as i suck your cum from your hot pussy i let a scream out as i climax on your tongue

Mmmmmm...so tasty...*i drink your pussy juices up, lapping and licking your hot little pussy clean* thank you so much dbs, i really really needed and enjoyed that...*i lay my head between your thighs, giving you small little kisses as i close my eyes dreamily, lazily in pure warm afterglow from your wickedly wonderful tongue and fingers*

Mmmmmm...so tasty...*i drink your pussy juices up, lapping and licking your hot little pussy clean* thank you so much dbs, i really really needed and enjoyed that...*i lay my head between your thighs, giving you small little kisses as i close my eyes dreamily, lazily in pure warm afterglow from your wickedly wonderful tongue and fingers*

lets a soft sigh out as i close my eyes and rest on your thigh as well thank you as well simone i needed and so enjoyed that as well

Oh my........I love days like these........:rolleyes:

*giggle*

do tell, i'll keep it between you mean and the room, i swear...*sucks lower lip, wiggling in anticipation*

actually, it started when i watched you and our sister. seeing the two of you wrapped in pleasure was sooo hot. a fantasy, even. (swallows hard)

actually, it started when i watched you and our sister. seeing the two of you wrapped in pleasure was sooo hot. a fantasy, even. (swallows hard)

<weg>...you should join us next time, or send me a PM or IM and we can hang out...:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back