What does it feel like?

traveller01

Virgin
Joined
May 7, 2006
Posts
2
A friend wants to butt fuck me; I want to let him but am nervous. What will it feel like? Will it hurt or will it be pleasurable as in the stories? Sorry if this is an old chestnut but I haven't been able to find an answer.
 
A friend wants to butt fuck me; I want to let him but am nervous. What will it feel like? Will it hurt or will it be pleasurable as in the stories? Sorry if this is an old chestnut but I haven't been able to find an answer.

Sorry, but that's like asking what a caterpillar feels like during metamorphosis.

It really all depends on what is going on inside your head. Do you feel like a really beautiful butterfly with your legs spreads, back arched and sexy ass exposed to the cool breeze? Is your asshole like a gorgeously inflamed vagina eager to swallow his manhood?

Only you know. If not....

I had a girlfriend once who told me that she was 19 and hanging out with a close male friend drinking. They both got talking about sex and admitted they were both virgins and sick of hearing about all the great sex their friends were having. So they decided to fuck to see what it was like. It sucked.

He decided he was gay and she became the dorm hall slut in search of a good orgasm. Did I mention that I have a thing for sluts?
 
A friend wants to butt fuck me; I want to let him but am nervous. What will it feel like? Will it hurt or will it be pleasurable as in the stories? Sorry if this is an old chestnut but I haven't been able to find an answer.
Contrary to the porn stories, not every man loves being butt-fucked, not every rectum can stretch to take ten inches, and not every prostate is orgasmic.

What a shame.... But it is really good for a lot of guys!

Start with a finger or two. If you find pleasure in that-- you may very well enjoy a cock.
 
A friend wants to butt fuck me; I want to let him but am nervous. What will it feel like? Will it hurt or will it be pleasurable as in the stories? Sorry if this is an old chestnut but I haven't been able to find an answer.

Almost impossible to answer.

The real question hasn't been asked yet though. Do you want to have anal sex?

You have to want it first. Then you have to be ready for it after that (which is sort of what you are asking). Ready both physically and emotionally. You have to prepare and stretch yourself a bit. As it will without practice almost certainly be incredibly painful. You have to learn how to relax and control your muscles of your sphincter.

Additionally, emotionally: despite being physically able to take something in your ass, you also have to enjoy it. Do you enjoy insertions now? Do you play with dildos or other insertable items in your ass? Do you like it? If the answer to that is no, or uncertainty, then I would suggest holding off until you have had some time on your own to explore that part of your anatomy more intimately. Assuming you even want to.

But as was said, really only you can answer that question.

As a for instance, from my perspective, I have, since I was rather young, enjoyed ass play. My recollections have always been that I quite enjoyed insertive anal play since becoming pubescent. Perhaps even more so than masturbation.
 
Last edited:
What they said.

There's the physical side - well, you can experiment with toys/vegatables/!!!! to see if that works for you.

Then there's the emotional side. And people are as different there as they are in heterosex. Some guys are insensitive wham-bang-thank-you-man types. Which may float your boat. Others guys are more touchy-feely. You won't know you like until you try.

Have (safe) fun! :)
 
And don't let him in there without a condom.

PLEASE! We don't want you getting horribly sick from something so pleasurable.

SAFE SEX!
 
for me when i get fucked in my ass i get a full feeling and i get as hard as rock when the cock gets really deep the, The pain for me gets me off as it is a dull pain that sort of gets me going and i like being pounded on my back the best
 
Some people like it some don't. Me. I love it. Anal play and anal sex is fucking awesome as far as I am concerned. One thing you definitely need to do though is to prepare ahead of time. Use a vibrator or graduated plugs to get used to the intrusion. If you don't, well, don't say you weren't warned.
 
I've been using dildos for many years and love it. I can't wait to feel the real thing. When I first started, it was small like with a finger, then gradually over time, I learned to control my spinster muscles and graduated to bigger things. I can now take a good 9 long and 2 wide. For me, it feels awesome. I just know the real thing will be so much better.
 
Last edited:
I tried it when I was a teenager but with no luck. Didn't really do much as far as lube or anything so it just wasn't happening. By the time I reached 30 I really wanted to try it and started playing with dildo's and vibrators and what not. I learned how to lube and prep myself (you really want to be totally clean) and so by the time I actually met a guy I wanted to do it with I was more than ready.

He was a doctor so he knew exactly how to prep me. He took some lube and got my hole ready and then inserted his finger in and stimulated my prostate gland. It was totally sending me into sensory overload. Then a second finger and a third finger opened me up more to where I was totally prepare to receive his nice big hard cock.

The feeling was just awesome. He had prep'ed me so well and I had been ready for it for so long that there was no pain at all even though he was 7 inches long and probably 2 inches in diameter. It was just this tremendous feeling of feeling totally full, enjoying being able to watch how much my tight wetness was pleasuring him, and feeling the mindblowing sensations of his cock head continually stimulating my prostate gland. I was totally hard and throbbing the whole time his cock was inside me. And when he finally came and drenched the deepest parts of my anal cavity it totally sent me over the edge and with a few strokes of his hand I enjoyed my own ejaculation all over my stomach and chest.
 
There have been many old threads coming back to life recently. Sort of like opening a time capsule. :D

I answered many of these as topher, back when I was still not out of the closet as Chrissi. Some of you have known about Chrissi for some years, but those were only a very few select people whom I felt were trustworthy and good people. (You all know who you are)

But it is so funny reading some of them, how I haven't really changed as a person, only my outward appearance and how others "see" me. I am still the effeminate person stuck between genders looking for a man who accepts me as me, and not their expectation of me.

I know my new picture looks girly girl, and trust me, I love to dress up and be girly, but at heart I am a tomboy.

So to whomever is digging up these old posts from years past :D you put a smile on my face.
hugs
Chrissi
 
A friend wants to butt fuck me; I want to let him but am nervous. What will it feel like? Will it hurt or will it be pleasurable as in the stories? Sorry if this is an old chestnut but I haven't been able to find an answer.

it is really an individual thing , it can be painful at first but it can be very pleasurable ,it will depend on you really and your frame of mind and you may find it is not for you or you may want more ,if you agree to it accept it with an open mind and see how you feel before, during and after but if you have doubts then i would say dont do it .x
 
Back
Top