AB/Dl diaper fun

figured i would make a new post for AB/DL andal kinds of diaper fun. im big into diapers and have had several mommies that love to make me be naughty. im also into alot of other things but this is one of my top. anyone ellse out there?

My ex boyfriend was into diapers, but I suppose he was very embarrassed because he tried to explain this fettish and couldn't. He would show me some diaper porn he enjoyed and some of it was interesting.
 
I enjoy wearing and wetting diapers to overflowing. Don't get much chance to did it as Wife doesn't know about this and would not aprove.
 
I like be diaper play n daddy "forcing " me to wear them cuz I always wet my panties n having to change me in public restrooms. It's a huge turn on for me
 
I wear them when I get the chance, my wife found out about it just recently so hopefully going to have even more fun
 
Here, here, here!!!!!
I wear as often as possible. Fuck, how I love fastening one on. Or two...Or one with a booster and one over that one. Then holding my pee for as long as possible. Makes me so fuck horny.
Hey! I'm new here too. John, 43, VA. Hit me up. Lets be buddies.
 
I love diapers love to get dirty in them. my wifes not into them so I have to keep it to myself
 
Got some time yesterday to put on a diaper and heavily wet it Had a great time
 
The other day got to spend a few hours wearing and wetting a diaper. Even wore it out to run some errands. What a great day
 
Had a chance to wear and wet a diaper for a few hours the other day. Really enjoyed the warm wet feeling of peeing in the diaper
 
wetting a diaper

I've gotten so i wear depend disposible flex badder control panties as reular underwear, Very thin, assorbant, and no one can tell you're wearing. I love short spurt wetting while in a restaurant, movie, or flying. Makes me feel very fertile in my shaved balls.
 
That fun this afternoon wearing and wetting a diaper for several hours
 
Can’t wait to get home a get a chance to enjoy wearing and wetting a diaper
 
Got a chance to wear a diaper for a few hours yesterday. Really soaked that diaper. What a fun time
 
Got a chance to wear a diaper yesterday while working in the yard. I drank a lot of water as it was hot out and that caused me to really soak my diaper. I have missed the feeling of pee running down my dick and balls
 
I'm surprised that this thread is so lonely (only ABD one I found). I was worried that that topic was inaccurately deemed to have an age issue with being discussed here but thankfully not so.

I just began to explore diapers and I have no idea why this suddenly turning me on. I'm over 40, a mother and wife. (Hubby came out as a sissy a few years ago and I've been exploring my long-suppressed lesbian desires but neither of those seem to be at play with the diaper stuff. I have a dear friend playing with me online with diaper play and helping me explore it there but I'm kind of getting obsessed with it.

So what does it mean for me? Well, the diaper has to be crinkly. The sound is vital (don't ask me why). I tie being diapered with my submissive sexual nature. Being instructed to drink a lot of water until I can't hold it seems to be the peak sexual point of it.

(Apparently this is a thing for women: https://www.healthline.com/health-news/pee-gasms-happen-and-its-natural)

I'm not interested in anything but urine in the diaper. I find myself drawn to other baby touches including some that blend with my interest in bondage like lockable baby mittens. I'm on my own with this play in real life (so far at least) so I haven't explored those but I have bought my own fetish diapers and baby powder and had several play sessions (which is tough based on my home circumstances but where there is a will, there's a way).

The thought of a platonic friend or even stranger changing my diaper is also intensely arousing. I think there is a lot more to explore and I only started considering the fetish a few months ago.

Anyway, interested if there are others here or if I'll be the latest in once-a-year posts on this thread. :rolleyes:
 
Spent several hours wearing a diaper this morning while working in my shop. Got to the point where the pee would just flow without me thinking about it. Really enjoyed the feeling of just going
 
Back
Top