Mid-20's Dude - Figured I'd give this a shot

OctopusMaster

Really Experienced
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've browsed a lot of pics from the lovely ladies here on Lit, so I figured I'd go out on a limb and try it out.

I have no idea how often I'll be posting here, but I'll try to check in every couple days at the least.

I've done the whole nude/almost-nude pics thing before, but it was always private. This'll be the first time posting this kind of thing out in public like this. Let's see how it goes!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 248
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 134
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 168
Here's a couple more. I took 'em last night, but didn't have time to post until after work today.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 125
Nothing from the lovely ladies of Lit, eh? Ah, fuck it. Might as well post another. :D

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 331
You are off to a good start!

Don't be discouraged. Things can get fairly quiet during the holidays.

You are off to a good start!

Don't be discouraged. Things can get fairly quiet during the holidays.

Thanks! I'll make sure to keep that in mind. I don't plan on stopping any time soon. I'm starting to like this Internet exhibitionism.

In the spirit of the holidays, I'll keep giving. These two, I can't post as Lit attachments, so here's a couple links instead.

First time posting actual nude pics online. Hope you ladies enjoy it! I know I enjoyed taking it. Hell, I'm still excited, if you catch my drift. :D

Nude 1
Nude 2

Just one today, Lit ladies. Took one when I got out of the shower this morning.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 101
Felt a bit naughty the last few days. Got one good pic for the lovely ladies here. I'm beginning to think you all don't like me. :D

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 96
I am so impressed with my Christmas present; *Winks, it fills me so deep and satisfies me.* Thank you for always wanting to share with me. Maybe, others will join us, too. Come partake in the gift that keeps giving!

I am so impressed with my Christmas present; *Winks, it fills me so deep and satisfies me.* Thank you for always wanting to share with me. Maybe, others will join us, too. Come partake in the gift that keeps giving!

I'm glad you like my gift. Shall I give you another?

And if other gorgeous Lit ladies want to join in, who am I to say no? Come on, Lit ladies, say hello and ask for a present of your own! :D

Biting your lips as I smile lusciously....."I would love to sink my teeth into some sweet Christmas treats. Who wants to join us?" :)

Biting your lips as I smile lusciously....."I would love to sink my teeth into some sweet Christmas treats. Who wants to join us?" :)

Alright ladies, the gauntlet has been thrown. AdorablySassy wants a lovely lady or three to join us while I post my pics. Anyone interested?

Welcome to the thrill of posting! I love this photo, the composition, colors, man fur, and unrevealed bulge. Sexy! :):heart:

attachment.php

Back