The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll fire up the blender, this may get a little loud. Would you like a shot of Kahlua in it?

Nopes. Just coffee, thank you. :) Let me adjust my headphones. Loudness when I've just woken up gets a little... well, I'm not quite awake yet. :cool:

Nopes. Just coffee, thank you. :) Let me adjust my headphones. Loudness when I've just woken up gets a little... well, I'm not quite awake yet. :cool:

Ok. So did you sleep....*runs blender*.....night.

Here you go, one mocha frappe. ;)

That, and the screaming hordes of moob-fetish admirers, yes... :)

For the ex-colonials among you, here's an Independence Day inspired story for ya...

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=46543926&postcount=994

:)
I'm strangely doubly amused by this tale, steve. Of course, I'm an ex-colonial who is living in a Commonwealth nation. Boy, it gets confusing sometimes....

Ooh, my very own dirty short! I'll hold you to it. :kiss:
dampy, do you want to talk about that? Like, maybe in... the fetish thread...? ;)

Friggin' humidity. When will this break?

I'm strangely doubly amused by this tale, steve. Of course, I'm an ex-colonial who is living in a Commonwealth nation. Boy, it gets confusing sometimes....

dampy, do you want to talk about that? Like, maybe in... the fetish thread...? ;)

Friggin' humidity. When will this break?

Good morning, anna. *hugs* :rose:

Sorry about the humidity. Grey skies here this morning, can I send some your way?

Hey, john. *hugs* Do those grey skies come with a refreshing breeze from the Sound? If so, I'll take 'em! :rose:

I have a shorts thread? I remember my garter belt thread, but not a shorts one... :rolleyes:

Awww, dampy, are the big kids picking on you...?

I think they just want to see me lay bare my fetish for your <cough> ...manly... <cough> chest. :cool:

We're not teasing you. Promise! We love you too much. :D

....well, maybe you'll be teased in a different way. :devil::rolleyes:

I'm sorry, dampy. I was teasing you about the first quote here. The one about 'dirty shorts.'

:rose:

Ahh. It all makes sense now. I'm not very bright when I've just woken up. :eek:

Hey. Us curvy men deserve our hour in the sun.

Does that make me a BBM? :cool:

Believe me, I have nothing whatsoever against cuddly men. ;) How about you come out of the sun here into this bedroom and lie down for a bit? Yes... just here... :devil:

Hey. Us curvy men deserve our hour in the sun.

Does that make me a BBM? :cool:

My shorts aren't dirty. What's in 'em is, though... :cattail:
Nothing wrong with a BBM. :kiss:

*ponders, what's in his shorts....* You wear your shorts on your head? :p

We're not teasing you. Promise! We love you too much. :D

....well, maybe you'll be teased in a different way. :devil::rolleyes:
Speak for yourself! I was teasing. Teasing nicely, but teasing all the same.

Ahh. It all makes sense now. I'm not very bright when I've just woken up. :eek:
Oh, I understand perfectly, dampy. I slept quite poorly last night, in three rooms, for a little better than ninety minutes in each room.

Believe me, I have nothing whatsoever against cuddly men. ;) How about you come out of the sun here into this bedroom and lie down for a bit? Yes... just here... :devil:

"Come into my parlour, said the spider to the fly..." ;)

Nothing wrong with a BBM. :kiss:

*ponders, what's in his shorts....* You wear your shorts on your head? :p

Speak for yourself! I was teasing. Teasing nicely, but teasing all the same.

Oh, I understand perfectly, dampy. I slept quite poorly last night, in three rooms, for a little better than ninety minutes in each room.

*contemplates "head" innuendo, but discards it as beneath him* <snerk>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back