Quickie story porn inspired

loquere

Smile!
Joined
May 19, 2011
Posts
35,204
Guy named Tom (21 year old junior, tall athletic atractive finance major.)is away at college. He starts to cheat on his girlfriend Jenny (20 year old, short five ft 2, cute londe light green eyes tight body, Bubbly personality) who didn't go to college, and is back home working at the local mall. Tom starts cheating on Jenny with her best friend Alexis (20 year old sophomore, tall big busted brunette)

Jenny is horny one weekend, and drives four hours to visit Tom. She gets to Toms apartment using a hidden key to get in. She gets to his room to find Alexis riding, Toms hands cupping her large breasts.

Jenny breaks up with him, after Tom unapologetically blames her. Telling Jenny how Alexis is better looking is willing to do anything his says. (She licks my ass when I tell her to.)

Jenny drives back angry and betrayed (Alexis was like a sister) but is still horny.

Andrew is Tom's little brother (eighteen yearold high school senior. Tall cute good looking, smart but socially awkward)


Andrew works part time after school in the mall, that Jenny works in. Andrew and Jenny typically hang out ommuting together and have had a big sister little brother relationship. Since Alexis left he became a defacto best friend. They play video games together. She helps him hook up with girls by inviteing him to wild college aged keggers. She also helps him sneak out of his house. He keeps the creeps off her.

Back to the present not knowing what happened, Andrew asks Jenny to go with him to winter formal, which is that night, because the girl he asked cancled. Jenny accepts knowing Andrew means going as friends.

She gives in to her minds thought of revenge sex with her exes little bro, even with all the consequences. At the formal at the high school. She starts to dance provocatively with him. Andrew is confused about what's happening.

She pulls him into a classroom and starts making out with him. He waits a full minute to pull away. She tells him what his bro did and what shes craving from him. He decides not to go through with it and heads home. She drops him off at home, last minute he decides his brothers an asshole and fucks her mouth with his tongue. They run inside His house, his parents are not home. She gets on all fours and he fucks her doggy style. Fucking her beyond the time it takes for the 2 of them to cum. Lasting twenty minutes straight. She's impressed by how good he is, because of his limited sexual experience.

His 7.5 inches which is not huge is .5 biger than his bro's, but he knows how to use 10 times better.

They keep being best friends. She dates other guys and him other girls. However Atleast twice a week they have a quikie.

http://www.pornoxo.com/videos/72109/casey-parker-banged--creampied-by-black-cock.html (this was my inspiration)
 
Last edited:
I like this idea it has a lot of potential and has a lot of good elements revenge sex cheating
 
Back
Top