Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 07-29-2014, 10:01 AM   #1
ilike2try
Really Really Experienced

My desire: to have a woman watch as I suck another man off

For so long, this has been deeply held fantasy/desire of mine: to do down on another guy and give him the most thorough, intense blow job... all the way to warm, sticky completion... while a woman watches me do it. The desire to be observed and encouraged by a member of the opposite sex while I am giving a man head is incredibly strong in me.

I have sucked off a good number of men over the last 15 years, but it's always been a one to one thing. I have simply *got* to find a way to have a female audience while doing it, but I can't figure out how on earth to go about doing this. I wonder if some of you here might be able to suggest how and where I could get a scenario like this going. I really want this to happen, and sooner rather than later.
Young at heart, young-looking bi-guy with a very active sexual imagination! There are few things in life as sexy as the mind... except of course, sexy naked bodies, wet pussies and rock-hard, ready-to-cum cocks.

100 per cent true account of my first time oral experience with another man:
http://www.literotica.com/s/my-oral-...ally-come-true

Old 07-29-2014, 11:14 AM   #2
Q999
Really Experienced

I would love that! even more than watching is having that woman instruct me along the way! Mmm...

Old 07-29-2014, 12:42 PM   #3
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilike2try View Post
For so long, this has been deeply held fantasy/desire of mine: to do down on another guy and give him the most thorough, intense blow job... all the way to warm, sticky completion... while a woman watches me do it. The desire to be observed and encouraged by a member of the opposite sex while I am giving a man head is incredibly strong in me.

I have sucked off a good number of men over the last 15 years, but it's always been a one to one thing. I have simply *got* to find a way to have a female audience while doing it, but I can't figure out how on earth to go about doing this. I wonder if some of you here might be able to suggest how and where I could get a scenario like this going. I really want this to happen, and sooner rather than later.
I can certainly imagine me sucking your big beautiful cock to a woman's delight

To any one I may have offended by not answering your pm, Please accept my sincere apology and know I am so sorry I have not lived up to my promise to be faithful I wish with all my heart I had been able to be here for you as I promised. Life has caused me to be away so much.