Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever masturbated/had sex while at work?

Yeah when i was younger i use to J/O with this gut that I worked with. We did it for about 8 months daily.

Your trythis have you ever given or recieve oral sex from another person of the same sex if yes tell us about it

give me an ass dare

hi,

im a beginner...tatsted my cum for the first as a dare...i have an ear cleaning swab( biggest size( in my tight asss.........give me a dare

Good thread. Fun. I'm bi and bored. Gladly take a truth or dare. Truth first please.

No Yahoo.

Biggest thing would probably be a cucumber. Couldn't take it ll though. I'll be back. Let's see what I got here.

Alright. Little bit of work here. I have this nice rolling pin pretty thick a bit tapered which was good so I could get it in. I taped it to the wooden handle of a plunger which was stuck to the floor so I could sit on it as you ordered. Lubbed up, I eased my self onto it and gradually got nice penetration probally passed half way. It was hard, but I eased into it and took my time Rode it for about 5 minutes.. Yeah, I'm alone. Wive away. At it's thickest point I think it had to be as thick as cucumber. Thanks for the dare. Loved it!.

nice to see some new blood on this thread. for those of you who know that I took a little time off I'm back and ready for some hot dares! However I'll start out easy tonight and take a truth.

Hi 9499,
Here's a truth. Have you ever had sex outside on a cold Wisconsin nite? If so, description please. Thanks a lot.

Unfortunatly I have not. I have had sex in the rain though. That was an amazing experience. I would love to have sex while it's snowing. that would make a dream come true for me. How about another truth?

yes I have been both spanked and dominated. Being spanked for me is just part of sex! As for being dominated, I was for one weekend awhile ago the slave of a couple. So they used me as they pleased and what not. If you want the juicy details feel free to PM me. How about one more truth before I go into the dares for the night.. Anyone else on the thread tonight?

Think it might just be us right now.
My dare is this . Strip naked and get a hairbrush or large spoon and spank your self hard and report back.

Oh thats easy! :)

I am very naked right now, I decided to get a spoon, of course this was after I was naked so I could walk through the house. I hope my roommate didn't see me.

It hurt just a little.....but my ass is very red now.

I'll take a dare or a truth, your pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back