Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kiss: i guess you'll have to be one of my guinnea pigs when i am qualified :p

Nope, Unless it acceptable for therapists to treat their friends...lol I want to remain a friend it fuzzes the boundaries too much. Besides...my therapist says I am one of the most stubborn people he is treating. :DYou don't need that aggravation....oh wait you are my friend...therefore I am allowed to be aggravating are'nt I?....Hey! We could redefine Doctor patient relationships:D
Reality is an illusion anyhow we have only that which is a consensus and we all know that is full of shit. So the ideal is to embrace change and allow it to act in a positive fashion to fit into a fluid reality.....*grin* my doc says I intellectualize everything.

I have kept your identity a secret because I don't trash folks even if they are stalkers. YOU think you have me where you want me... frightened and afraid. You don't. I have taken more precautionary steps to avoid seeing you. So you'll have to log in and join the site, before you can post there again, also you'll need to become another alt here at Lit, so you can harass me here. Leave me alone. You may have friends here, but that is only because I have not expressed your obsession by giving out your name.

Nope, Unless it acceptable for therapists to treat their friends...lol I want to remain a friend it fuzzes the boundaries too much. Besides...my therapist says I am one of the most stubborn people he is treating. :DYou don't need that aggravation....oh wait you are my friend...therefore I am allowed to be aggravating are'nt I?....Hey! We could redefine Doctor patient relationships:D
Reality is an illusion anyhow we have only that which is a consensus and we all know that is full of shit. So the ideal is to embrace change and allow it to act in a positive fashion to fit into a fluid reality.....*grin* my doc says I intellectualize everything.

:rose: i can be your friend with a therapistic twist whenever you need me ;)

(for $100 an hour though...:p)

;) only kidding :p you get a 10% discount ;)

:p

:rose: i can be your friend with a therapistic twist whenever you need me ;)

(for $100 an hour though...:p)

;) only kidding :p you get a 10% discount ;)

:p

Damn girl where have you been? you must be talking pounds...lol my old therapist charges 250 $/hr for me being an old patient not old but...a patient that has seen her for a while....ahem(okay...okay I am an old broad dammit)..... she generously uses a sliding scale....thank god

Damn girl where have you been? you must be talking pounds...lol my old therapist charges 250 $/hr for me being an old patient not old but...a patient that has seen her for a while....ahem(okay...okay I am an old broad dammit)..... she generously uses a sliding scale....thank god

I see i could be making a fuck load of money when im in the US...:D

I bet the IRS would take a hefty chunk of it though...

Is it her own practice- might be why she's able to charge that much...

I think it's wrong though, the people who would seek such services may be in a vulnerable position on many fronts and to rip them off just because they want to talk to someone is unfair. I don't think i'd be able to live with myself if i charged that much- or even anywhere near.

Damn :( That's two of the most caring people leaving Lit in one day. I don't want to post over there because I don't want the page to change, though I know it will. I'll miss them both. :heart:

Damn :( That's two of the most caring people leaving Lit in one day. I don't want to post over there because I don't want the page to change, though I know it will. I'll miss them both. :heart:
Who else did we lose? :( I know vella left.

Also. I don't like games that essentially flash up the message, "The game is over and you lose."

Y'know, there are some things that you truly don't mind happening ... and that you enjoy the results of ... but that you just find somewhat repulsive to witness.

:confused:

You know what? We're never going to believe the good things about ourselves unless we want to, even if it's just a little bit. And we should. Want to.
Not to a point where ego becomes bulky, but just, in a small, silent way. A steady want. So that when the ship starts thrashing and tilting, taking on water, we have a small warm place where we can curl within.
Please, ALL of you, know that the good things are true. Know that the good things are true.

You know what? We're never going to believe the good things about ourselves unless we want to, even if it's just a little bit. And we should. Want to.
Not to a point where ego becomes bulky, but just, in a small, silent way. A steady want. So that when the ship starts thrashing and tilting, taking on water, we have a small warm place where we can curl within.
Please, ALL of you, know that the good things are true. Know that the good things are true.

That is truly utterly profound :rose:

Salvor's Omelette Marinara Breakfast Pizza

2 eggs
Dash of milk
half handful of shredded cheddar
half handful of shredded ham
4 slices toast
quarter handful mozarella
dash of parmesan freshly grated
half cup marinara sauce

mix eggs and milk in cup or small bowl then fry in omelette pan
As the edges begin to look dry, add cheddar and ham
Fold in half
Flip when edges dry further
cut the omelette in quarters and place on toast with marinara on toast then again on omelette
top with parmesan and mozarella then put under broiler for a minute to melt cheeses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back