Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the area of 412 742 330 wanting to find a woman in a similar situation
 
813 and 727

55 yo MWM in 813/727 area code, just looking to chat or email with ladies or couples. I prefer chat on yahoo (floridadiver1960)
I like boating, swimming, scuba diving, yoga.
If we hit it off, maybe it will develop into something better :)
 
860, 413, 508, 617, 802

I guess draw a big enough circle around the Worcester area.

MWM 48. Looking for chat with ladies younger or older, it doesn't matter too much...it would probably stay at that but who knows.
 
I'm not married. I'm just representin' that 912. That's that Savannah, Georgia! I feel like a gangster rapper.
 
atlanta burbs

good to see someone resurrecting this thread. 770 , 678, 404, 706 area codes, married male here
 
44 YO MWM in 443/410/301

Looking to chat, share stories, pictures and if the chemistry is there not against meeting.
I am an exhibitionist and voyuer and prefer aggressive women who know what they want and aren't afraid to go after it.
 
Looking to chat, share stories, pictures and if the chemistry is there not against meeting.
I am an exhibitionist and voyuer and prefer aggressive women who know what they want and aren't afraid to go after it.

So I have seen a lot of area codes but not a lot of females. Must be that they don't have phones, right?
 
Hello, neighbor to the north! Early 60s male in 210 area code looking for discrete sharing of erotic email/chat with possible meeting. Solo men, solo women, or couples... I am a people person!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top