Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attractive male in the 609

I love travel, the beach and spoiling the woman I am with- in every way. Let’s chat!
 
I live in the greater Houston, TX area and also enjoy writing erotic stories. I would like to have a pen pal (or as I have heard it referred to - a keyboard pal) to exchange stories, thoughts, fantasies and ideas with.
I am an older, retired married white male with time to write during the day and will provide honest feedback and will be courteous and respectful.
Email is scorpio2step@icloud.com
 
Oh well - time to delete

Unless you are into guys - which I am not - then this thread is pretty useless. Nothing on here but married men.
 
801 - MWM. Just saying - I find it a challenge to find someone in Utah to exchange fun, erotic stories with - and not sure why. I know Utahn like to fuck... I mean they have lots of kids and if you can’t drink or smoke - sex is the one escape, right?
 
Hey, I'm in central TX, austin area. 35, M, average shape, looking for guys or girls. I'm More of the submissive type
 
Looking for fun in the 831... Monterey Bay region. Tall, slim, blond, 59... stable, secure, and starved. Chat, meet, get down to it... at a stately pace and as the chemistry moves us.
 
Discreet in 714

Discreet married male, 714/949 area code. Looking for discreet fun, open to chat, pic trading and anything naughty. Open to role play or meeting in person.
 
Looking to chat

Hey I'm Mike I'm from the Milwaukee area. I'm interested in chatting and trading pics and possibly seeing where it goes from there. Discretion is a must.

37/Male/Married
 
Last edited:
610/609 area. Anyone want to go surfing when it's it's a bit warmer, have some fun and enjoy the beach?
 
414/mke/33/m4w

I'm a 33 year old married guy looking for married women or single too that share a creampie fetish. I have this fantasy of discretely meeting up with a married woman and pumping her deep with my cum before she heads home. The thought of my cum slowly oozing out her slit and pooling in her panties is such a turn on. Knowing that she is about to go to her man while another man's sperm has been buried deep inside her...if this turns you on let's chat!
 
941 Area Code Sarasota FL

63 year old teddy bear with a wife who "has no interest, no desire" according to her. Looking for female anywhere for intimate and kinky discussions.

If local to 941, I would love to make a physical connection as well. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
708/630 border male 47

I'm Steve, 47, living in the estuary between the 708 and 630 area codes. Would love to start a nice correspondence with a woman in the greater Chicagoland area between 25 and 55 that could possibly lead to an FWB arrangement. I'm totally new to this kind of thing despite what my Literotica fantasy stories may suggest. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top