Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxBoots

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 7, 2002
Posts
294
There are a lot of us using Literotica whose spouse is not interested in sex but we still are. Literotica is a great place for us to share our desires and meet others in the same situation. So, let's get started!

If you want to meet or just chat with someone here on Lit, leave a post with your area code, gender, and other specs you want to share or desire in a partner.

If you find someone posted who interests you, check out their profile and PM them.

It will be interesting to see how many of us are using Literotica to enhance or relieve our sexual desires. At least say "Howdy" if you view this thread.

I am 214/972 AC; male; profiled; share erotic email/chat with possible meeting
 
Hey txboots thanks for starting this thread.

I am married 44 yo male in the 909 area code. Just looking to find a woman to chat with. If it leads somewhere else than fantsatic, if not it would just be fun to talk. Fell free to send me a pm or i do have yahoo messenger.
 
Good idea why didn't I think of this

I'm married and live in the 301 area codes. Just looking to chat I'm a writer of erotic stories and poems. I'm a professional woman and I am very sensual and erotic. I have yahoo messenger too! Kitten
 
I'm married and live in the 301 area codes. Just looking to chat I'm a writer of erotic stories and poems. I'm a professional woman and I am very sensual and erotic. I have yahoo messenger too! Kitten

HI dreamy, if your up to it would love to chat with you.
 
Good start!

Looks like there are more husbands looking than wives. Does that mean that more wives are eschewing sex than husbands or more husbands are seeking extra sex than wives or what?
 
269

32/mwm not looking for anything in particular except a little mental stimulation in the form of verbal intercourse. I seek a listener for the stories I have to tell...
 
Great idea

Chicagoland area 43 yo married male looking for some fun. Email chat and possibly more. I am an exhibition at heart with a great sense of humor.
 
can't help but toss my hat into the ring too:

480/602 mwm exploring, wondering, imagining...
 
(808), M, 29y/o, 6'0", 180lbs.

I'm fit, educated, and in the 808 area code. I'm interested in chat/email, sharing fantasies, trading stories, role play, or whatever. I'm on Yahoo IM and Skype. If you're interested, send me a private message.
 
mwm mid 30's in the 814 area code. Wanting some female companionship. One that understands that life gets in the way. :)
 
Early 60s male in the 310 area code (LA/Orange county). Looking for some connection/spark/chemistry/ ... etc with a female. If you are of the same mind, please contact me via yahoo (see my profile). Thanks in advance for reading my post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top