Constantly being logged out

Lost_Yonder

Literotica Guru
I've been away for some time and just coming back to posting and connecting with others. However, I find that often, not always though, every time I click onto a new thread or forum I am automatically logged out and have to sign back in continuously.

Is it just me???

:(

Doesn't happen to me - it might be device specific.

I have the reverse issue - if I log off one page, I can still be logged somewhere else on Lit. It only resolves itself if I purge my cache and the browsing history. Try that, you could have some junk in your cache that's causing the loop.

Doesn't happen to me - it might be device specific.

I have the reverse issue - if I log off one page, I can still be logged somewhere else on Lit. It only resolves itself if I purge my cache and the browsing history. Try that, you could have some junk in your cache that's causing the loop.

Thanks for the advice - tried it, but doesn't work. Even to post this reply I had to resign in again.

strange...

Remember me box

I had this problem about a year ago, not long after I registered and began making comments. I discovered that my ticking the “remember me” box when I logged in solved the problem 99%. Sometimes I still get logged out during a session but, on the other hand, sometimes I don’t log out and come back after a few days and find I’m still logged in. Technology! Don’t you love it!

I had this problem about a year ago, not long after I registered and began making comments. I discovered that my ticking the “remember me” box when I logged in solved the problem 99%. Sometimes I still get logged out during a session but, on the other hand, sometimes I don’t log out and come back after a few days and find I’m still logged in. Technology! Don’t you love it!

I've found the same thing about not logging out and being still logged in several days later. Tried the "remember me" button - hasn't worked too well yet...

LY

I am not even able to log in with my original profile! When I try yo log in I get an invalid log in notice. I am logged in not through a new name, just so I can communicate with Lit's admin and tech support, but that is falling on deaf ears also as I get no reply at all no matter how many times I write. Yet, I still get message notes on my email (I can get to them to answer) and when I try and change my password the temporary one they send me does not work and uses another chance to log in. I don't get what is going on here. All I did is but a new computer!

I had that problem for a while but no longer. I did nothing different,

Back