... find a one-on-one webcam site

CharlieGG

Literotica Guru
This is embarrassing, because I feel like I'm good at searching but I can't seem to find one...

Occasionally, when I'm chatting here, I'll have others invite me to watch their webcam. They'll send me a link from a site that's just a one-on-one link for us.

The last one ended .in but I can't remember it.

Anyway, do you know of some sites where you can turn your webcam on and then send the link to someone else to come chat with you? I'm not talking about ********** or cam4, just one on one stuff?

This is embarrassing, because I feel like I'm good at searching but I can't seem to find one...

Occasionally, when I'm chatting here, I'll have others invite me to watch their webcam. They'll send me a link from a site that's just a one-on-one link for us.

The last one ended .in but I can't remember it.

Anyway, do you know of some sites where you can turn your webcam on and then send the link to someone else to come chat with you? I'm not talking about ********** or cam4, just one on one stuff?

I have used Skype for that purpose.

Yes, just to be clear, I have Skype...

That's not what I'm asking. There are websites where you can go and start a cam chat... it'll be something like xxxxsite.com/(whatever you name the chat)

Then you can send that link to someone who can then join you.

Back