My Collection

CourtneyC

Virgin
I've done several self portraits and scenes based on real events and pictures, and have had some other people contribute to it as well. I'd be interested in sharing images, trading, or having you add to my collection.

Here's a recent self portrait of me in my wedding dress on my wedding night.

Attachments

• S_B_2.jpg
    S_B_2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
I've done several self portraits and scenes based on real events and pictures, and have had some other people contribute to it as well. I'd be interested in sharing images, trading, or having you add to my collection.

Wowowowow
So sexy baby.

My Drawing

Here you go first drawing hope you like

Attachments

• C1 A.jpg
    C1 A.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1

Courtney,
Nice work. I like the deep blue background and the way the dress jumps out from it. Folks will like the well-formed butt on your guy. Composition is very good. If I had done this i would add some character lines in the woman's face to suggest how she feels about swallowing that monster. The beast itself might benefit from some detail. Keep it up. ;)
Largo

Back