My wife did it again!!

Why is screwher and Roger not tag teaming her?

First and foremost everything is contingent on Mrs. Screwher's comfort. She's just not ready for me just being in the room when she's getting naked with Roger. I also don't much thought to me being in a threesome with my wife. Whenever I do think of it I imagine my wife with two other men. Or another married couple.

The first step, after some preliminaries, is to being watching as Roger fucks her. That's another hurdle - Roger may not want my presence while he's screwing her. That may very well have to wait for the next guy.

First and foremost everything is contingent on Mrs. Screwher's comfort. She's just not ready for me just being in the room when she's getting naked with Roger. I also don't much thought to me being in a threesome with my wife. Whenever I do think of it I imagine my wife with two other men. Or another married couple.

The first step, after some preliminaries, is to being watching as Roger fucks her. That's another hurdle - Roger may not want my presence while he's screwing her. That may very well have to wait for the next guy.

Roger is well aware of you?

Roger is well aware of you?

Yes he knows he's fucking a married woman. And that I know and approve. But I'm sure even if Mrs. Screwher was just a cheating wife, that wouldn't stop him. He'd still be fucking her.

Yes he knows he's fucking a married woman. And that I know and approve. But I'm sure even if Mrs. Screwher was just a cheating wife, that wouldn't stop him. He'd still be fucking her.

I wonder what, if any, conversations Mrs Screwher and Roger have concerning you. Does he for example ask her how excited you get asking for details. Asking if her husband lusts after watching them together, does he fantasise tasting my cum in you etc. I really do wonder if they have that sort of conversation. Sort of like you attempting to solicit more detail in her description of their time together but in reverse with Roger trying to extract details as to what exactly turns you on about him screwing your wife. The dynamic fascinates me. Do you ever wonder, or even care?

I wonder what, if any, conversations Mrs Screwher and Roger have concerning you. Does he for example ask her how excited you get asking for details. Asking if her husband lusts after watching them together, does he fantasise tasting my cum in you etc. I really do wonder if they have that sort of conversation. Sort of like you attempting to solicit more detail in her description of their time together but in reverse with Roger trying to extract details as to what exactly turns you on about him screwing your wife. The dynamic fascinates me. Do you ever wonder, or even care?

Honestly I haven't given this much thought. I have to imagine, even though he in on that I know and approve of their affair, I'm not something he wants to spend a lot of time talking about. He's got a pretty sweet set up - he calls up another mans wife. She drops everything so she can drop her panties for him.

Honestly I haven't given this much thought. I have to imagine, even though he in on that I know and approve of their affair, I'm not something he wants to spend a lot of time talking about. He's got a pretty sweet set up - he calls up another mans wife. She drops everything so she can drop her panties for him.

In that case whats her number? Id love to add to noth her and YOUR pleasures!!

I love the updates! I also am very curious what her conversations are with him about you, or just anything in general.. wonder if they text at all?

so hot she got to go over there again

*Update*

When Mrs. Screwher arrived home our "reclaiming" session was shorter but sweet. Details of her time there were sparce this time as I was so wound up I was pretty much pulling her clothes in our living room. Again she was minus her sexy bra and panties. I had to Know about Rogers reaction.
"He loved them. But really they weren't on me very long". That's actually what I wanted to hear.

We made our way upstairs and got busy. She told me how they started with "the usual". I find it kind of amusing that "the usual" is her sucking his cock and him licking her pussy. Probably sooner than she would've liked, I slid my cock into her. I started with the talk I love so much between us during these moments. But she was accommodating:
"Yes his big cock felt so good!"
"I love it when he fucks me!"
"Can't wait til we do it again"
Wasn't long after that I blew up in her!

Thanks to everyone for reading this and taking such an interest. Especially those guys that I chatted with throughout the evening.

What position did you fuck her in? Doggy, just like Roger?

What she says to you really turns me on too

*Update*

When Mrs. Screwher arrived home our "reclaiming" session was shorter but sweet. Details of her time there were sparce this time as I was so wound up I was pretty much pulling her clothes in our living room. Again she was minus her sexy bra and panties. I had to Know about Rogers reaction.
"He loved them. But really they weren't on me very long". That's actually what I wanted to hear.

We made our way upstairs and got busy. She told me how they started with "the usual". I find it kind of amusing that "the usual" is her sucking his cock and him licking her pussy. Probably sooner than she would've liked, I slid my cock into her. I started with the talk I love so much between us during these moments. But she was accommodating:
"Yes his big cock felt so good!"
"I love it when he fucks me!"
"Can't wait til we do it again"
Wasn't long after that I blew up in her!

Thanks to everyone for reading this and taking such an interest. Especially those guys that I chatted with throughout the evening.

The talk alone would get me off. You're a lucky man

*Update*

Earlier tonight I had another interesting, and tantalizing, conversation with Mrs. Screwher. I was sort of assuming that she was going to be getting together with Roger this evening. Having sex with him today would fit her usual pattern. So I asked her about it. She said she wasn't 100% as to why not. No real reason, they just didn't make arrangements. I reminded her that a year ago today was the first time she slept with Roger. She had a small look of surprise on her face then said it didn't even occur to her.

Part of me was kind of happy to hear that. It shows that she's not really thinking that what she has with Roger is something special. A relationship that requires commemoration like anniversaries. But I did wonder why she didn't plan anything special anyway. Well from there our conversation kind of snowballed back to a previous chat we had. Namely, when is she finally going to be giving her ass up to another man. Or as I phased it to her "having anal sex. I assume it will be with Roger."

Again she was non committal about it. But she did reaffirm that it was still on her mind and will eventually do it. The whole conversation made me rather excited and we were soon tearing one off in the bedroom.

So I think now I'm going to be looking at this day not as their anniversary of their first sex. But our anniversary of our new lifestyle. Which ultimately this whole thing is about the enhancement of our sex life.

Well, if you're going to bump the thread anyway.... :)

I had a bit of unasked-for advice a couple of weeks ago that I was wondering if I should post or not, but hey, I'll go ahead and post it to liven up the thread. Feel free to ignore it!

I've been polyamorous for a while, and have seen some polyamorous people (and people who aren't sure if they're polyamorous) in similar situations, and there's a question I see sort of looming here:

What will happen if your wife finds herself developing romantic feelings for some other guy? From your last post, that sounds unlikely with Roger. But it may well happen someday with someone; sex and friendship are a powerful combination for creating strong feelings, and people don't entirely get to choose how they feel.

As far as I have seen, things actually hardly ever go badly just because people develop romantic feelings unexpectedly. It's people having a panic about the feelings that makes things go badly.

Most of the time, romantic feelings don't have to change anything. Your wife's feelings for you, and the time she spends with you, and your importance to her, wouldn't be any different if she had romantic feelings for someone. How she and he interacted might be a little different, but they wouldn't even necessarily need to spend any more time together.

So if that happens, don't panic. Nothing's suddenly changing. You don't have to figure out what to "do about it" immediately. Talk through it, talk about what it means practically (if anything), keep asking "what's actually different now?" and "why does that matter?" Either you'll decide it's fine, or you'll decide you don't want to go there, but you'll decide it together.

And a second bit of advice: Figure out how you feel about that, maybe, and reassure your wife that if it happens, things will be okay. Seems like it's usually the spouse in her shoes that's the most likely to panic, because they feel guilty and don't feel like they can talk about it and don't want to hurt their partner and all that. So talk about it a bit, hypothetically, and make sure she knows if it happens it's okay and not the end of the world. (And, of course, if it doesn't happen, that's okay too!)

Anyway, I just want to toss out that advice (and for all the other people reading this as well as for you) in hopes that, if that question someday isn't hypothetical, you can basically look at it and say, "Eh, so what; we'll figure it out" rather than having it harsh your fun. ;)

I'm glad you all are having fun with this; thanks for sharing it!

Well, if you're going to bump the thread anyway.... :)

I had a bit of unasked-for advice a couple of weeks ago that I was wondering if I should post or not, but hey, I'll go ahead and post it to liven up the thread. Feel free to ignore it!

I've been polyamorous for a while, and have seen some polyamorous people (and people who aren't sure if they're polyamorous) in similar situations, and there's a question I see sort of looming here:

What will happen if your wife finds herself developing romantic feelings for some other guy? From your last post, that sounds unlikely with Roger. But it may well happen someday with someone; sex and friendship are a powerful combination for creating strong feelings, and people don't entirely get to choose how they feel.

As far as I have seen, things actually hardly ever go badly just because people develop romantic feelings unexpectedly. It's people having a panic about the feelings that makes things go badly.

Most of the time, romantic feelings don't have to change anything. Your wife's feelings for you, and the time she spends with you, and your importance to her, wouldn't be any different if she had romantic feelings for someone. How she and he interacted might be a little different, but they wouldn't even necessarily need to spend any more time together.

So if that happens, don't panic. Nothing's suddenly changing. You don't have to figure out what to "do about it" immediately. Talk through it, talk about what it means practically (if anything), keep asking "what's actually different now?" and "why does that matter?" Either you'll decide it's fine, or you'll decide you don't want to go there, but you'll decide it together.

And a second bit of advice: Figure out how you feel about that, maybe, and reassure your wife that if it happens, things will be okay. Seems like it's usually the spouse in her shoes that's the most likely to panic, because they feel guilty and don't feel like they can talk about it and don't want to hurt their partner and all that. So talk about it a bit, hypothetically, and make sure she knows if it happens it's okay and not the end of the world. (And, of course, if it doesn't happen, that's okay too!)

Anyway, I just want to toss out that advice (and for all the other people reading this as well as for you) in hopes that, if that question someday isn't hypothetical, you can basically look at it and say, "Eh, so what; we'll figure it out" rather than having it harsh your fun. ;)

I'm glad you all are having fun with this; thanks for sharing it!

Thanks for your insights and advice. Honestly I never gave the idea of Mrs. Screwher developing real romantic feelings for another man any real thought. I guess it's because she's cheated in the past but she really fought to keep us together. At that point I never had any desire for her with others and I was furious. It almost ruined us. So I honestly think she's in this marriage for the long haul. We're every bit as crazy about each other as we were when we first got together. So that said if she does eventually fall in love with another man then I don't believe it'll end our marriage. It'll just mean she's having more sex with another man.

Thanks for your insights and advice. Honestly I never gave the idea of Mrs. Screwher developing real romantic feelings for another man any real thought. I guess it's because she's cheated in the past but she really fought to keep us together. At that point I never had any desire for her with others and I was furious. It almost ruined us. So I honestly think she's in this marriage for the long haul. We're every bit as crazy about each other as we were when we first got together. So that said if she does eventually fall in love with another man then I don't believe it'll end our marriage. It'll just mean she's having more sex with another man.

Oh goodness no, your marriage definitely sounds solid and like you're both in there for the long haul! I didn't mean to suggest I had any concern about that. It certainly does sound like even if she fell in love with someone else it wouldn't affect her being crazy about you. :)

The "going badly" that I was thinking about (and have seen in some cases) was entirely the opposite direction -- her maybe getting romantic feelings someday and then worrying that the feelings mean it's threatening your marriage and panicking and deciding that means she needs to shut everything down and stop having sex with other men at all, or something like that. It's so much happier when she can avoid the worries and know that it won't hurt you or your marriage whatever feelings she has for the other guy.

(For what it's worth, from my own personal experience: Back when I was engaged, I'd never given any thought to developing romantic feelings for someone else, because I knew how solid my relationship and feelings for my fiancee were. So it was a bit surprising and confusing at first to find myself developing romantic attraction for another woman I knew, even though the feelings I had for my fiancee were just as strong as ever, and weren't at all affected by my feelings for the other woman. But, pretty much as you say, I and my fiancee concluded that because it wasn't affecting my feelings for her, me falling in love with another woman wouldn't hurt our relationship.)

And you're welcome!

*Update*

I just heard from my sexy little hot wifey. Once again she was out and about this afternoon. During her excursion Roger got her on the horn and invited her over to his place tonight. So has I post this my beloved bride is either on her way to his place or she's there now.

This was somewhat surprising as his usual pattern for wanting her lately seems to be Sundays. But this is exciting nonetheless. This came out of the blue and showed Mrs. Screwhers willingness to drop everything for him. I find that hot!

*Update*

I just heard from my sexy little hot wifey. Once again she was out and about this afternoon. During her excursion Roger got her on the horn and invited her over to his place tonight. So has I post this my beloved bride is either on her way to his place or she's there now.

This was somewhat surprising as his usual pattern for wanting her lately seems to be Sundays. But this is exciting nonetheless. This came out of the blue and showed Mrs. Screwhers willingness to drop everything for him. I find that hot!

When it's a Saturday hook-up, I guess you'll not see her till late Sunday morning. After a hot night of tangle he'll need to get his morning glory screwed into your Mrs before she sets off home!

When it's a Saturday hook-up, I guess you'll not see her till late Sunday morning. After a hot night of tangle he'll need to get his morning glory screwed into your Mrs before she sets off home!

It's looking that way. But I don't mind. I'm thinking that means he's going to show her one hell of a good time. Also it's 1 am my time right now and I haven't heard from her yet. But I'm also kind of glad for that. I've had some non - fun stuff come up earlier tonight that required my attention away from what I usually like to do when she's away getting laid. Which is hang out at home naked with a raging hard on with visions of what's going on across town in my head. Finally I'm in said position and loving it!

*Update*

I just heard from my wife. As I suspected she is indeed spending the night. She said she was tired ("No doubt!" I replied). And that she's gong to sleep right away. I was hoping for bit of a preview of what I'm in store to hear tomorrow. But it's understandable that's she's had a long day now. I'm eagerly anticipating hearing about her night when she gets home tomorrow!

*Update*

I just heard from my wife. As I suspected she is indeed spending the night. She said she was tired ("No doubt!" I replied). And that she's gong to sleep right away. I was hoping for bit of a preview of what I'm in store to hear tomorrow. But it's understandable that's she's had a long day now. I'm eagerly anticipating hearing about her night when she gets home tomorrow!

Fantastic stuff! The sleepovers are more fun. 🙂

... I reminded her that a year ago today was the first time she slept with Roger. She had a small look of surprise on her face then said it didn't even occur to her.

...So I think now I'm going to be looking at this day not as their anniversary of their first sex. But our anniversary of our new lifestyle. Which ultimately this whole thing is about the enhancement of our sex life.

Wow, this year has been quite an adventure for both of you and it's still going strong! It will be interesting to see where things go in the future.

*Update*

It's just after noon my time. I haven't heard from my beautiful bride yet. So that's means one of two things. One - she's sleeping in. They were up late last night. Seemingly because they were having a great time last night. Two - they got busy again this morning.

Part of me wants to call her. But I'm kind of afraid that at this moment they're in the middle of giving his mattress another workout.

*Update*

I just heard from my wife. She's coming home soon. I couldn't help but ask "You had a good time?" To which she replied "Oh yeah, a very good time!"

This is still so exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it. Ill update what I can, when I can.

Back