She is leaving me.

letschatNsin

Really Experienced
Joined
May 12, 2015
Posts
167
For the last few months things have been rocky around my house. I doubt you want or need to know the dirty gritty details just trust me when i say she has checked out emotionally, physically, and is out the door. She s moved into the extra bedroom until the court decides who gets the house. We have not had any kind of sexual relationship in about 2 years. There is always porn but even that gets old never being able to connect with soneone.

I guess I'm here tonight to see if there are any wives on here who might be going through the same thing. No sexlife at home so come here for an escape and maybe even a connection with a guy like me.

I will be on and off tonight. Shoot me a pm if you want to connect.


Ps typed up on phone sorry for any auto correct errors
 
Last edited:
That sucks, but when a woman wants to leave. Just let her go and move on.. If she checked out that long ago though I doubt I would have fended off starting another relationship if thats what you seek.
 
I was in much the same place a long time ago. We slept in the same bed for months after she told me she was leaving me for a guy she met on-line.

I kept the condo, and 50% custody (& guardianship rights) to our kids. I took me a dozen years to get over her but I found happiness again!

Good luck!
 
Back
Top