Guys kissing guys

Do you like kissing other guys

  • I love kissing guys

    Votes: 98 74.8%
  • No I can't kiss another guy

    Votes: 33 25.2%

  • Total voters
    131
I'll suck cock, give a hand job, rim, finger your prostrate, suck your nipples, and let you fuck me. But I don't kiss, I don't let you suck me, I won't let you jack me, and I don't fuck.

Perverted or not, it's how I justify that I am being faithful to my wife. All the pleasure is for you, not me, and that's my kink.
 
Yes vote for me. But since I don't really understand the whole "NSA/casual sex" thing, it's not surprising that a kiss to me is just a natural part of the experience. It's interesting to speculate about the "whys" between the yes and no responses, but we're all just too unique to make much of it.

With some of the guys and TG's that I have been with I like a really good hot and heavy passionate lip kiss but not with everyone. One of the TG's I have been with was very nice kisser. So Yes for some and no for others. :kiss:
 
Kissing guys

It's really a line drawn... If he's someone I'm not willing to kiss then he's someone I'm not willing to engage in sexual activities with.
 
I remember especially vividly my first time. Even though I was very nervous, it was thrilling.
 
I love it. There have been a good number of occasions where I've encountered men who wouldn't do it: it's that whole "I can suck a disembodied cock, but not deal in any way with real male on male sensuality" sort of thing. BO-ring...
 
Whether man or woman I really enjoy kissing. I find it very erotic, and part of the fore play. If guy won't kiss, it's not a deal breaker but definitely takes away from the intimacy. I get what some guys say, and I respect their positions but I enjoy it.
 
Men kissing men

I love it. Lips are lips, tongues are tongues. They are all parts of the experience. I love getting lost when kissing someone. Even when there is cum or pussy juice on their lips.
 
I love kissing and necking. Great fun and sometimes with a guy it’s just kissing as we stroke each other off.
 
kissing guys NOPE No way....when I was with men, I wasn't there for smoochy time or baking cookies, measuring for window curtains...suck, fuck and swallow or take a facial....That's man sex. no intimacy, just release. why do you think there are some many hook-up sites for NSA.....

I agree with you. That's my attitude about it as well.
 
Kissing the right man is better than kissing any woman. If anyone doesn't like to, you don't know what you're missing. Unless you don't like kissing at all, not kissing a man you have chemistry with would be a mistake.
 
Last edited:
That is what makes the world go around, variety. If we were all the same we wouldn't have much to chose from.
 
Not yet but soon1

I have sucked enough cocks to know I like it, but kissing, it seems way too intimate.
With guys it is just the cock I am after. There needs to be some attraction between us but once we are naked my focus is our cocks and his mouth and mine.
But with my desire to give up my ass I am looking for an overall attraction because when whoever he is, is between my raised legs rubbing his slippery cock around my lubed ass hole...
Well when that cock is deep in my ass and he can give no more he should continue the penetration with his tongue in my mouth.
yeah, I'd kiss then.
 
Back
Top