Adult women that look like teens.

LostBabygirl3489

Literotica Guru
So I can't help but admit this...even at my current age of 28, I get mistaken to be 16 or even 14. It's supposed to be a good thing, according to other women, but in my opinion it can be bad because it obviously deters many people from approaching me, which I honestly can't blame them for. It used to bother me that I get told that I am cute and adorable all the time since I have a round baby face, I am very petite and short, but I have finally accepted that I will most likely never be the tall goddess that many people dream of getting with, even as I get more slim and fit. I guess my question is quite simple...how do I fix this problem of looking like a perpetual teenager? I've tried high heels, awesome cleavage, showed off legs, put on nice makeup...everything to look like a woman and I still get ignored often times or get told I look so cute, not sexy (even my nipples have been called cute, ugh). My confidence has gone way up too now that I'm working on my self esteem. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Being cute isn't a bad thing but then again guys hate it when they are called cute so yeah...when you are trying to be sexy and have fun with people, it's not really a good thing in my eyes.
:(

PS Big reason why I don't shave my public hair because it makes me feel like a woman when I look into the mirror, not a teenager. :p

Studies show shorter women are very desirable. Youthful features are also quite desirable. It's likely not that you look young that keeps men away. I've never had men not approach me because they thought I was too young. If anything, I worry that the ones that DO approach me are looking for a legal loophole. Honestly, trying to be sexy can come off as being incredibly childish. Changing your look won't do much, carrying yourself with more confidence will likely help a little. If men aren't approaching you, approach them instead.

I've known a couple ladies like you.

When you are fifty and look thirty you will have a whole different outlook!:D

Studies show shorter women are very desirable. Youthful features are also quite desirable. It's likely not that you look young that keeps men away. I've never had men not approach me because they thought I was too young. If anything, I worry that the ones that DO approach me are looking for a legal loophole. Honestly, trying to be sexy can come off as being incredibly childish. Changing your look won't do much, carrying yourself with more confidence will likely help a little. If men aren't approaching you, approach them instead.

I agree. Posture and movement are what really get me to notice. If you look like you have control over your body, it can make all the difference. I have known a few women that took up some type of martial arts to help with that and to boost confidence. (also i said it before and i will say it again, you are definately sexier with a nice bush of hair between your legs) :heart:

be self confidence

So I can't help but admit this...even at my current age of 28, I get mistaken to be 16 or even 14. It's supposed to be a good thing, according to other women, but in my opinion it can be bad because it obviously deters many people from approaching me, which I honestly can't blame them for. It used to bother me that I get told that I am cute and adorable all the time since I have a round baby face, I am very petite and short, but I have finally accepted that I will most likely never be the tall goddess that many people dream of getting with, even as I get more slim and fit. I guess my question is quite simple...how do I fix this problem of looking like a perpetual teenager? I've tried high heels, awesome cleavage, showed off legs, put on nice makeup...everything to look like a woman and I still get ignored often times or get told I look so cute, not sexy (even my nipples have been called cute, ugh). My confidence has gone way up too now that I'm working on my self esteem. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Being cute isn't a bad thing but then again guys hate it when they are called cute so yeah...when you are trying to be sexy and have fun with people, it's not really a good thing in my eyes.

PS Big reason why I don't shave my public hair because it makes me feel like a woman when I look into the mirror, not a teenager. :p

Also in deinem Profil siehst du nicht aus wie ein Teenager, sondern wie eine normale, reife Frau in einem Alter Ende 20. Naja, okay, das Foto ist oben und unten abgeschnitten, aber da ist nix Kleinmaedchenhaftes.
Akzeptiere dich so, wie du bist und lass dir dein Selbstbewusstsein nicht von anderen vorschreiben oder steuern. Ich finde nur ein Manko: deine eigene Wahl des Namens, LostBabygirl3489, da hast du dich selbst einsortiert als Lost Baby Girl, als einsames sehr junges Maedchen - Quatsch: du hast den falschen Namen. Kokettierst du damit?
Veraendere dein Gesicht nicht, lass es nicht chirurgisch umwandeln.

In your profile you dont look like a teenager, but a young normal adult woman at you age of 28 - this is my impression despite your picture is without your head etc. There is no teenager-like impression in your photo.
Accept yourself like you are and dont allow others to ruin or steer your self-confidence. I guess, you have a self esteem, which you should not hide.
However, there's one drawback: you username, LostBabygirl3489. You estimate/rate/rank/ see yourself as a lost baby girl - which is a very,very wrong name since it mirrors your ruffled ego. No, my dear fellow, you need another existence and a better name in this forum.
Change you nick, not your face. Please dont change your (hithero unknown to me) face by aestetic surgery. It's not worth the risk of injury.

It hurt to be asked if I was graduating from high school when I was graduating from college. It hurt to not be taken seriously as a young CPA. Now, at 44 I enjoy looking about 10 years younger.

It hurt to be asked if I was graduating from high school when I was graduating from college. It hurt to not be taken seriously as a young CPA. Now, at 44 I enjoy looking about 10 years younger.

My experience exactly (although as a writer/editor, not a CPA).

A friend of mine suggested to me that if I went out of my way to act "adult" in body language and speech, I would get less of that. But I wasn't enough of an actor to be able to pull it off the way she could. I did take up smoking, but I don't think that really fooled anybody.

a sissys answer

sissy is sorry about how you feel. :(
sissy knows that you need to be yourself to be happy. :)
Being a sissy is not easy but natural for this sissy, it just seems right. :D
As a complete person you need to look at yourself a decide what makes you feel
right, you may not be happy all the time, who is, but inside there is that feeling of right. When people first see you what are they looking at? :confused:
Someone smart once told sissy that "you are what you feel inside".
By the way sissy :heart: to be called "cute".
You are sexy being yourself to that right person, what about that? :rose:

I don't get mistaken for a teenager, but I have a sister nearly a decade younger and we've been asked repeatedly if we're twins.

That shit goes on my headstone.

My wife and I are the same age. She has the same problem as you and I have the opposite. She still looks at least several years younger than me. I had a fully grown beard and chest full of hair upon entering High School so its been a long time since anybody thought I looked young.

LostBabyGirl, I am responding to your questions , and your request for advice, because they sound sincere to me. You have something wonderful to offer, which you don't value, because you'd like to be perceived differently.

Regarding my advice, I'll distinguish between your presence here on Lit, and real-world life. First Lit: I suggest you take the trouble to create a profile, which gives other Litsers an idea of what kind of woman you are. Use a signature post, like I did, if you need more space. And you will immediately become an attractive conversation partner.

Next if you like to be perceived like a woman, change your user name to sound like one. And stop writing sub-like posts, in which you offer yourself as a servant. I am sure you have much more to offer than just that.

Real-world life may be a bit more different, because you cannot walk around with all the good posts that you'll be writing pinned to your forehead, so that everyone, who you meet, can recognize immediately, what a great person you are. They'll have to find out by talking to you instead. And they have to have a motivation to talk to you to begin with. But here comes my next suggestion: don't necessarily wait for a man to begin a conversation with you.+

You can start a conversation just as well. And since women seldom do so, your immediate advantage will be that the man will be flattered when you open a conversation with him. And you can say almost anything; no need to be particularly witty, as is required of us poor males usually.

I assume now that you don't only want to LOOK like a woman, but you think and feel like a woman by now. When you get that across to your conversation partner, he will recognize it, I am sure. Unless he is a mindless jerk, and mindless jerks you don't really want to meet in the first place, do you?

Do you think, my advice helped you any?

My wife had a similar problem, looking 16 when she was 25, married, and a mother. it wasn't usual for her to have her ID checked at bars, to be hit on by teenage boys at the pool, and not taken very seriously by some peers in the medical offices where she worked. Later, when she was in her mid-30's and was hit on by good looking guys in their 20's, she thought, "This isn't too bad!"

Looking younger than you are is something that most asian women have had to deal with for years. Just follow their lead. Dress as you want and use makeup to accentuate your favourite features then go & grab whoever you want. Take a stand and follow through with your desires & wishes. There are a hell of a lot more asian women on the planet and they don't seem to lack for admirers and partners.

Looking younger than you are is something that most asian women have had to deal with for years. Just follow their lead. Dress as you want and use makeup to accentuate your favourite features then go & grab whoever you want. Take a stand and follow through with your desires & wishes. There are a hell of a lot more asian women on the planet and they don't seem to lack for admirers and partners.

Well said. And know that when you're in your fifties and beyond, you will thank your stars that you've kept your youthful looks. I'm in my sixties, and still don't wear a bra, unless I'm at the beach or if I want it for "gift wrap" (or need it to disguise erect nipples .. but that's another issue).

I got IDed until I was in my late 30s. Now that I'm in my 40s, I'm happy to look a decade or so younger.
It was annoying when I was younger but I just made sure to keep some ID handy. I found that confidence and being very good at what I did at work prevented being treated as if I didn't know what I was doing but I was underestimated a time or two.
I figure, silly them.

Once my college age daughter took me to one of their hockey games and I went by myself to the beer stand. The bartender checked my ID, did a double take, and gave me a free beer for being the youngest looking Dad he'd seen that night. Great for my ego, but it has never happened again.

I have a round baby face but I'm really tall. I confuse people.

Back