looking for editor and/or beta readers

Ferax

Virgin
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Posts
24
So I got a series of about 12 stories (so far) consisting of over 60k words (so far) that I would like to get some beta readers or maybe a full on editor for.

They are Superhero style science fiction.


Here's the intro blurb of the second story to get a little bit of understanding.


---

I am George Marshall, a supervillain. I am called Therapist. My power is a little unusual. Women get pregnant after being with me. It doesn't sound impressive until you examine the details. My semen cures any fertility issue and guarantees a pregnancy. The resulting baby cannot be safely aborted. Sometimes my power interacts strangely with another power, such as the case when I turned Ultra Raven into a perpetual baby factory. I am part of a team. Our leader is Jane Doe, a supervillainess who calls herself Analyst. Her power is to know everything about another person's power, including how it will interact with another person's power. She was crippled by a hero early in her career of supervillainy. She's the real brains behind our operation. It was she who decided our purpose, which is to impregnate all super powered women. She even willingly furthered that goal using her own body. We live together in a house built over our secret lair.

---

Im looking to improve story quality and general flow. As well as watching my continuity and internal consistency. And catching the odd typo and such.
 
Back
Top