Digitally Enhanced

Great additions. Can't wait until tomorrow ;)

Wait no longer! It's past midnight here, which makes it officially Friday. Here are some new pics. In the past few days, I've gotten requests for earrings, thighs, and...how do I put this delicately...derriere. So, you'll see a bit of all that in this mix.

Attachments

• bath1.jpg
    bath1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 536
  • bath2.jpg
    bath2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 406
  • bath3.jpg
    bath3.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 410
  • bath4.jpg
    bath4.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 432
  • bath5.jpg
    bath5.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 488
And a few more...

Attachments

• bath6.jpg
    bath6.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 397
  • bath7.jpg
    bath7.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 407
  • bath8.jpg
    bath8.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 496
you should show off your sexy butt a bit more.
p.s. what was it that you were reading in the tub?

Last edited:
Wait no longer! It's past midnight here, which makes it officially Friday. Here are some new pics. In the past few days, I've gotten requests for earrings, thighs, and...how do I put this delicately...derriere. So, you'll see a bit of all that in this mix.

Thank you Sexy. Out of the group my favorites where 4 and 6. They were just erotic. Keep up the great work.

you should show off your sexy butt a bit more.
p.s. what was it that you were reading in the tub?
Hmmm, I'll see what I can do about that. My "real" camera just died, so all of these are just taken with my phone. It can be a bit of a challenge to get nice booty photos with that thing. But, I'm up for a good challenge. :)

That one's a random murder mystery from the library. (I :heart: my library, btw.) Little old proper British lady goes around solving gristly crimes...that sort of thing.

Lovely pictures. Ty for sharing.
Ty for the compliment. :) :kiss:

Thank you Sexy. Out of the group my favorites where 4 and 6. They were just erotic. Keep up the great work.
Aw, shucks. Glad you liked them. :kiss: Number four was one of my faves, too.

I have a confession: I have an obsession with British television. Beautiful period pieces, witty comedies, fantastic sci fi; I devour it all. So, when I ran across this London themed scarf at a thrift shop I grabbed it. I've been wearing in my hair mostly, but here it is worn in a slightly different way.

Oh, and boytoy? I haven't forgotten your request. The next group of photos should have some of what you were looking for. ;)

Attachments

• london scarf 1.jpg
    london scarf 1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 241
  • london scarf 2.jpg
    london scarf 2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 222
  • london scarf 3.jpg
    london scarf 3.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 263
Well, I didn't get much response for the scarf set, so here's something different. It's called The Position, as in "Assume the..."

It's actually two copies of the same picture, but treated differently. The first is the "real" submission. But, when I was playing around with the color saturation on the original shot, I got a result that made me giggle. I decided to post it for all you fanboys (or girls) out there who ever had a thing for the green alien girls on Star Trek. ;)

Attachments

• the position.jpg
    the position.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,034
  • the position green.jpg
    the position green.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 550
I have a confession: I have an obsession with British television. Beautiful period pieces, witty comedies, fantastic sci fi; I devour it all. So, when I ran across this London themed scarf at a thrift shop I grabbed it. I've been wearing in my hair mostly, but here it is worn in a slightly different way.
Hmm I just love a woman who likes sci-fi! I'm a big fan of Doctor Who, Torchwood and Red Dwarf myself!

Well, I didn't get much response for the scarf set, so here's something different. It's called The Position, as in "Assume the..."
Hmm now that position is hot! I wish it was for me that you assumed it, so I could flog you :devil:

Once again, beautiful body. Love those bath tub and scarf pics. And the ones with your bare back and bottom, I just want to get down on my knees and bury my face between them and squeeze them. : )

Amazing curves.

Can we possibly see some pics of you bending over and letting your breasts hang down? That's a pretty popular pose that I'm sure many people on here would enjoy.

thanks!

nice new pics!! Love "the position"
:rose::kiss::rose: Glad you liked it. It was a bit of a stretch for me, I've never taken a photo like it...just me, no clothes or anything to hide behind. You get to see all my "bumps and giggles" in it. I really debated with myself before posting it, so I appreciate you taking the time to let me know you enjoyed it. :)

A nice collection of artistic imagery!
Thank you! I'm doing my best to inject a little art into these. :)

Hmm I just love a woman who likes sci-fi! I'm a big fan of Doctor Who, Torchwood and Red Dwarf myself!
You know what Red Dwarf is? And you like it? Omg, I think I just came a little. ;) Don't get me wrong, I squee over Dr. Who and Torchwood, but no one else I know irl appreciates the weird beauty that is Red Dwarf.

Hmm now that position is hot! I wish it was for me that you assumed it, so I could flog you :devil:
Hmmm...I've never been flogged before. I wonder if I could take it? ;)

Wow, Artistic images, a Doctor Who fan and some one who appreciates the joy of a good Smeg! Bravo!

I'd love to see some color play with your nipples.

Wow, Artistic images, a Doctor Who fan and some one who appreciates the joy of a good Smeg! Bravo!

I'd love to see some color play with your nipples.
Since you said the word "smeg," your wish in my command. ;) I'll see what I can do about getting some techinicolor nipples up here.

Once again, beautiful body. Love those bath tub and scarf pics. And the ones with your bare back and bottom, I just want to get down on my knees and bury my face between them and squeeze them. : )

Amazing curves.

Can we possibly see some pics of you bending over and letting your breasts hang down? That's a pretty popular pose that I'm sure many people on here would enjoy.

thanks!
lol, thanks. I like the way you think. ;)

Hanging breasts it is, then.

Last edited:
Since you said the word "smeg," your wish in my command. ;) I'll see what I can do about getting some techinicolor nipples up here.

Awesome! I'm a huge fan of Doctor Who and Red Dwarf thanks to my local PBS station growing up. My favorite thing to do weekend nights in the days before the internet.

You know what Red Dwarf is? And you like it? Omg, I think I just came a little. ;) Don't get me wrong, I squee over Dr. Who and Torchwood, but no one else I know irl appreciates the weird beauty that is Red Dwarf.
I now only know what Red Dwarf is, I also have it on DVD/Blu Ray!! And yes it's a great weird beauty! I also love the theme song to it! Now I wonder what it takes to get you to cum a lot ;)

Hmmm...I've never been flogged before. I wonder if I could take it? ;)
My flogger isn't that fierce, but my crop and cane do have a bit of a bite to them :devil:

It's actually two copies of the same picture, but treated differently. The first is the "real" submission. But, when I was playing around with the color saturation on the original shot, I got a result that made me giggle. I decided to post it for all you fanboys (or girls) out there who ever had a thing for the green alien girls on Star Trek. ;)

I do love a fantastic bum and your's fits the bill nicely. How about a set of heels showing off that bare bum and set of legs?

MMM love the position picture. That is one of my favorite views of women. If you are going to do it can could you spread your legs a little? Only if you want to. I just find that view to be so sexy.

Oh, and boytoy? I haven't forgotten your request. The next group of photos should have some of what you were looking for. ;)

Mmmmm I'd love to lift that scarf and look at the goodies :)

Very nice position :)

Awesome! I'm a huge fan of Doctor Who and Red Dwarf thanks to my local PBS station growing up. My favorite thing to do weekend nights in the days before the internet.
Nice. :) Pre-internet PBS is where I acquired my taste for British TV, too. Heck, I still swing by PBS on quiet weekend nights to check out what's going on. (Black Books = awesomeness)

I now only know what Red Dwarf is, I also have it on DVD/Blu Ray!! And yes it's a great weird beauty! I also love the theme song to it! Now I wonder what it takes to get you to cum a lot ;)

My flogger isn't that fierce, but my crop and cane do have a bit of a bite to them :devil:
Me, too! Well, the first four series on DVD, anyway. Hmmm, what would get me to cum a lot? Maybe we could combine these two trains of thought and break out the holowhip? I'll wear an H on my forehead, if you'll wear one on yours. ;)

I do love a fantastic bum and your's fits the bill nicely. How about a set of heels showing off that bare bum and set of legs?
Aw, thanks. A girl does like a compliment on her assets. :kiss: Usually, I'm happy to comply with requests, but I don't actually own a pair of heels...or, rather the only pair I own are only about two inches high. Ankle length Doc Martens? Now, that I can do. ;)

MMM love the position picture. That is one of my favorite views of women. If you are going to do it can could you spread your legs a little? Only if you want to. I just find that view to be so sexy.
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind for next time. :)

Mmmmm I'd love to lift that scarf and look at the goodies :)
Aren't you sweet? :kiss: Glad you liked the position, too. :)

Me, too! Well, the first four series on DVD, anyway. Hmmm, what would get me to cum a lot? Maybe we could combine these two trains of thought and break out the holowhip? I'll wear an H on my forehead, if you'll wear one on yours. ;)
Well I would rather play for real ... but it's a bit hard with the distance thing ;)

Back