introducing J.R.

How the heck did I miss this thread?


JR ~ as I always think when I see your av

Say YES to Michigan...we do good work :p
 
Cold enough for you handsome.

One day you should come meet Arty and I for lunch. Just a thought :)
 
Cold enough for you handsome.

One day you should come meet Arty and I for lunch. Just a thought :)

2 questions. Where do you live and who is Arty?

and yes it was extremely cold when I went to work this morning...
 
2 questions. Where do you live and who is Arty?

and yes it was extremely cold when I went to work this morning...

I think I live near you, and art lover is a litster I adore...and lunch with regularly.

I think he actually lives closer to you :)
 
Strange. I clicked on New Posts and saw this! I'll always think of Mansome but given time I can adapt to JR :)

How have you been?
 
back on Lit after being comfortable with the progress of my recovery after surgery.
 
:D

YAY. I had been wondering, was hoping you were resting and recuperating!

I'm being a good boy and doing the right things... just can't talk to the sexy ones like you for too long. Getting aroused isn't a good idea.
 
Got the go ahead from the doc to go back to work on schedule. I'm feeling great and almost totally back to my old self :D
 
I really hate my handle in here. "mansome" it exudes narcissism. But I don't want to start all over here on Lit for some reason with a new handle. So I'm introducing myself as my real name J.R.. Stop by here and say hello. Play around, flirt, tell me to fuck off, or do whatever the hell you want.

No way I love the handle so awesome
 
Hmmm... You didn't even say hello. Did we end on some kind of bad note?

*Feelings hurt all pouty look*

Unsubscribes from thread...
 
Hmmm... You didn't even say hello. Did we end on some kind of bad note?

*Feelings hurt all pouty look*

Unsubscribes from thread...

"end on"? sorry don't know what you are talking about.

nice to see you in here though. Hope all is well.
 
"end on"? sorry don't know what you are talking about.

nice to see you in here though. Hope all is well.

No biggie. I just meant that we were friendly towards each other before and I haven't seen you about on the GB. Then when you didn't respond to my post I thought maybe I missed something...

Nice to see you too. So, are you back to Mansome again? :rose:
 
Back
Top