So what did you eat tonight?

Homemade pizza with goat cheese, artichoke hearts, tomato and kalamata olives and iced sweet tea.

attachment.php

A bacon and tomato sandwich, on my homemade sourdough bread and pickles.

Attachments

• sandwich.jpg
    sandwich.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 50
Sub sandwiches from the deli. potato chips and dill pickles, washed down with Coca-Cola. :D

T-bones, mashed 'taters, green beans and candy bar ice cream to fill in the corners.

Yum!

I cook! So tonight is the Spaghetti Squash Special.

Cook a spaghetti squash, then scrape out the squash and spread it in a 9x13 baking dish. Cover with slices of cooked chicken. Pour spaghetti sauce over that, then sprinkle mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted and it's heated through. The kids won't eat it, but too bad. Sort of like a spaghetti squash lasagna. Sort of.

attachment.php

Country style pork rib, chili beans, sweet Texas onion, and a jalapeno from the garden.

Attachments

• supper 2.jpg
    supper 2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 49
I cook! So tonight is the Spaghetti Squash Special.

Cook a spaghetti squash, then scrape out the squash and spread it in a 9x13 baking dish. Cover with slices of cooked chicken. Pour spaghetti sauce over that, then sprinkle mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted and it's heated through. The kids won't eat it, but too bad. Sort of like a spaghetti squash lasagna. Sort of.

attachment.php

Country style pork rib, chili beans, sweet Texas onion, and a jalapeno from the garden.

These, both, sound good to me. You are making me hungry!

Grilled chicken cutlets, wild rice, Brussels sprouts, tossed salad and bread sticks washed down with a tasty Pinot Grigio.

attachment.php

Pancakes and bacon... homemade syrup.

Attachments

• supper 3.jpg
    supper 3.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 46
Corn on the cob
Roast chicken
String beans
Roasted, herbed beets

Gotta love the farm stand down the road.

Chicken Parmesan, Ravioli, tossed salad, garlic bread, washed down with a pleasant Chardonnay.

attachment.php

Yeller cat, from the creek, and hush puppys

Attachments

• supper IV.jpg
    supper IV.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 46
HM made an Italian quiche with sausage and ham in it. A big green salad, some robust red wine and ice cream with rum for dessert.

Grilled ribeyes, tater tots, corn on the cob, tossed salad, dinner rolls; washed down with a flavorful Chenin Blanc.

Just returned from a wonderful dinner at my favorite Greek restaurant. Phyllo wrapped chicken Corinthian with spinach, orzo, and feta. :)

Hibachi grilled noodles, broccoli, carrots, onions, chicken, and shrimp. And a side of wonton soup. Heaven!

Grilled eggplant with ricotta and grilled tomato-basil relish.

A Bobby Flay recipe.

Hot dogs, baked beans, deviled eggs, potato chips, washed down with Coke.

Back