Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not today, but I did yesterday...

Yesterday morning was super. My buddy came over and let himself into the darkened house as I was getting ready for his visit. We embraced and hugged and felt each other growing hard between our two crotches rubbing together, feeling each other up with our hands.

I guess I was the horniest, because I dropped to my knees before he did, and began outlining his thickening cock through his pants as he swiveled his hips to bump my face with it. I soon opened his button and pulled on his zipper as his breath quickened. His jeans came sliding down a little and sort of caught on the big bump of his cock. I massaged it a little and pulled his jeans out and down, as his cock swung free. He was wearing no undies, and his cock hit me gently on the cheek. I playfully chased it around a little without using my hands and finally trapped it against his abdomen, right close to his hip bone and slid my drooling lips from his balls up to his glans, and turned my head sharply to take it into my mouth.

It had been so long since I had tasted a cock, it was absolutely exquisite! I took my time as I licked and nibbled each side of his cock head and licked and toyed with his piss hole, as I listened to the sounds of pleasure and anticipation that he was groaning and growling. He knew I like his jizz and and that I would suck him dry if he let me...
and he did. I was soon sucking his balls and tickling his taint, and inching my way toward his ass pussy with my fingers. Because I knew that fairly soon after I was finger fucking his ass and he was face fucking me, that he would cum... and he did.

It was the best ejaculation I have given him in the couple of years that we've been visiting. He came as he was fucking my mouth hard, and his cock was banging the back of my throat, making my saliva all ropey and thick and super slippery. I squeezed his cock hard with my lips and sucked extra hard as I felt the spasms of his shaft and penis head. Lots of his jizz mixed with my saliva ran from my mouth onto the carpet, but I let much of it rest on his cock head and I stared at it momentarily and licked it up again as he was watching, and then I did it again and again as his prick just kept twitching, which entertained me to no end.

We're both a little older and he was getting a little dizzy and my legs were killing me from kneeling, so we sat on a couch and let him come down slowly from his ecstasy, as I jacked my cock while we both watched some fine young studs and a beautiful chick doing a bi-sex three some on the big screen tv. He had been watching it as I sucked him off, and now we just watched quietly as I got harder and harder as he stared at my cock and stroked and licked my nipples.

I let him know that I was ready to cum and let go of my cock and let him have his way with it. He grabbed it tightly and squeezed it hard and stroked slowly down as my cock head expanded to the max. He just stared at it and licked it, but in such a way that he never lost sight of it. His enthrallment with my penis was invigorating, and his hand felt so good stroking and then his mouth felt so hot all of a sudden, it was as if my balls suddenly awakened and rapidly built up to ejaculation threshold. He could hear my pleasure in my voice as I told him to take it all. And he did. I don't cum a whole lot, but he caught it all while locking his lips around the crown of my cock and sucking as he jacked my cock to get to the last drop.

As I was recovering, I took over stroking my cock, as he began to suck my nipples with his jizz soaked mouth and it aroused me in a different way. I dipped my head close to my left nipple and pursed my lips at him. He lifted his head from my nipple and slowly, with a strand of ropey jizz clinging to his lower lip, placed his open lips on my mouth. My tongue entered his mouth and we sucked mouth while both of our cocks swelled to a sweet level of hardness all over again.

It was a sweet time for both of us, and we look forward to our next rendezvous as soon as we can. But we both know, it can't be soon enough.

I hope I wasn't the only lucky one on this thread yesterday,

Rags

(PS--I had mentioned something in a post about 3 or 4 above this one about wanting to shoot some pix, and I intended to, but after I got onto my knees, I guess my brain went to mush, because I didn't remember it until after we were getting dressed. DUUUUHHH! Maybe next time.)

Yesterday morning was super. My buddy came over and let himself into the darkened house as I was getting ready for his visit. We embraced and hugged and felt each other growing hard between our two crotches rubbing together, feeling each other up with our hands.

I guess I was the horniest, because I dropped to my knees before he did, and began outlining his thickening cock through his pants as he swiveled his hips to bump my face with it. I soon opened his button and pulled on his zipper as his breath quickened. His jeans came sliding down a little and sort of caught on the big bump of his cock. I massaged it a little and pulled his jeans out and down, as his cock swung free. He was wearing no undies, and his cock hit me gently on the cheek. I playfully chased it around a little without using my hands and finally trapped it against his abdomen, right close to his hip bone and slid my drooling lips from his balls up to his glans, and turned my head sharply to take it into my mouth.

It had been so long since I had tasted a cock, it was absolutely exquisite! I took my time as I licked and nibbled each side of his cock head and licked and toyed with his piss hole, as I listened to the sounds of pleasure and anticipation that he was groaning and growling. He knew I like his jizz and and that I would suck him dry if he let me...
and he did. I was soon sucking his balls and tickling his taint, and inching my way toward his ass pussy with my fingers. Because I knew that fairly soon after I was finger fucking his ass and he was face fucking me, that he would cum... and he did.

It was the best ejaculation I have given him in the couple of years that we've been visiting. He came as he was fucking my mouth hard, and his cock was banging the back of my throat, making my saliva all ropey and thick and super slippery. I squeezed his cock hard with my lips and sucked extra hard as I felt the spasms of his shaft and penis head. Lots of his jizz mixed with my saliva ran from my mouth onto the carpet, but I let much of it rest on his cock head and I stared at it momentarily and licked it up again as he was watching, and then I did it again and again as his prick just kept twitching, which entertained me to no end.

We're both a little older and he was getting a little dizzy and my legs were killing me from kneeling, so we sat on a couch and let him come down slowly from his ecstasy, as I jacked my cock while we both watched some fine young studs and a beautiful chick doing a bi-sex three some on the big screen tv. He had been watching it as I sucked him off, and now we just watched quietly as I got harder and harder as he stared at my cock and stroked and licked my nipples.

I let him know that I was ready to cum and let go of my cock and let him have his way with it. He grabbed it tightly and squeezed it hard and stroked slowly down as my cock head expanded to the max. He just stared at it and licked it, but in such a way that he never lost sight of it. His enthrallment with my penis was invigorating, and his hand felt so good stroking and then his mouth felt so hot all of a sudden, it was as if my balls suddenly awakened and rapidly built up to ejaculation threshold. He could hear my pleasure in my voice as I told him to take it all. And he did. I don't cum a whole lot, but he caught it all while locking his lips around the crown of my cock and sucking as he jacked my cock to get to the last drop.

As I was recovering, I took over stroking my cock, as he began to suck my nipples with his jizz soaked mouth and it aroused me in a different way. I dipped my head close to my left nipple and pursed my lips at him. He lifted his head from my nipple and slowly, with a strand of ropey jizz clinging to his lower lip, placed his open lips on my mouth. My tongue entered his mouth and we sucked mouth while both of our cocks swelled to a sweet level of hardness all over again.

It was a sweet time for both of us, and we look forward to our next rendezvous as soon as we can. But we both know, it can't be soon enough.

Rags

(PS--I had mentioned something in a post about 3 or 4 above this one about wanting to shoot some pix, and I intended to, but after I got onto my knees, I guess my brain went to mush, because I didn't remember it until after we were getting dressed. DUUUUHHH! Maybe next time.)

good lord that was hot

No cock suck today, I do have a post in Craigslist right now! hope I find a willing partner

I agree its just the cock, and of course it feels so ggo dto have a good hard cock up your ass rubbing on that g spot

No cock suck today, I do have a post in Craigslist right now! hope I find a willing partner

I agree its just the cock, and of course it feels so ggo dto have a good hard cock up your ass rubbing on that g spot

Wish I had a cock to suck on.

Did This Morning!!

Met up with a guy that I had had my first experience with.

Firs ttime, just sucked his cock, and he came on his belly.........

This time, this morning, I got into a "What the hell" mood, and sucked out my first load of cum.

Was not too sure I could do it, but I decided to go for it and he had trouble cumming (As he was still nervous) until, I pulled his cock out of my mouth, and I had the head rtesting on my tongue and asked him to cum on my tongue....

that was all it took, and a few short minutes, I coaxed my first load of cum into my mouth. I have to say, that I loved it, the texture, the taste, the feeling of the hot spurts of cum filling my mouth.

Being an inexperienced cum eater, some of it leaked out of my mouth,,,,,,,,, but with time, I am sure I will get better :)

I am now a true cum lover............

Well it wasn't "today" but I got to suck one last Friday. We (g/f and I) were supposed to be hooking up with an online acquaintance for the first time but at the last minute he couldn't make it. The g/f was pissed as we had already paid for a room but we decided to put it to use anyway. Suddenly she thought about an old friend whom she has had a straight mfm 3some with in the past, so she called him and asked if he wanted to meet her and I at the hotel. He agreed and she hung up. I told her that she could have at least told him what she had in mind. She called him back and he said he was willing to let me suck him but didn't want to reciprocate....of course that was fine with her.
Once he got there we were all sitting on the couch with her in the middle. She was alternating between kissing each of us and playing with us. She finally got on the floor and started sucking him. She told me to come help her. She and I spent a long time sharing his dick. She would tell me to lick his balls or suck him. Eventually she got back on the couch and basically watched me suck her friend. She had the biggest smile on her face everytime I looked up. We eventually moved to the bed and enjoyed a wild and wonderful time. She asked me to cum on her tits which I licked off and shared with her. She kissed him, swapping some with him and he didn't seem to mind. Later, she was sucking me as he was fucking her from behind when he said he was about to cum. She pulled away and told him that she wanted to see him jack off on my face. She told me to open my mouth. He knelt beside me as he jacked off. His cum covered my face and landed in my mouth. He finally got close enough that I closed my mouth on the head as he shot the last bit in my mouth. She managed to get two pictures.....my face covered with cum with his dick in my mouth and one of just my face covered in cum. She then came down and licked his cum off my face and shared it with me, which she loves to do, only it has just been my own cum in the past.

Last edited:
Well it wasn't "today" but I got to suck one last Friday. We (g/f and I) were supposed to be hooking up with an online acquaintance for the first time but at the last minute he couldn't make it. The g/f was pissed as we had already paid for a room but we decided to put it to use anyway. Suddenly she thought about an old friend whom she has had a straight mfm 3some with in the past, so she called him and asked if he wanted to meet her and I at the hotel. He agreed and she hung up. I told her that she could have at least told him what she had in mind. She called him back and he said he was willing to let me suck him but didn't want to reciprocate....of course that was fine with her.
Once he got there we were all sitting on the couch with her in the middle. She was alternating between kissing each of us and playing with us. She finally got on the floor and started sucking him. She told me to come help her. She and I spent a long time sharing his dick. She would tell me to lick his balls or suck him. Eventually she got back on the couch and basically watched me suck her friend. She had the biggest smile on her face everytime I looked up. We eventually moved to the bed and enjoyed a wild and wonderful time. She asked me to cum on her tits which I licked off and shared with her. She kissed him, swapping some with him and he didn't seem to mind. Later, she was sucking me as he was fucking her from behind when he said he was about to cum. She pulled away and told him that she wanted to see him jack off on my face. She told me to open my mouth. He knelt beside me as he jacked off. His cum covered my face and landed in my mouth. He finally got close enough that I closed my mouth on the head as he shot the last bit in my mouth. She managed to get two pictures.....my face covered with cum with his dick in my mouth and one of just my face covered in cum. She then came down and licked his cum off my face and shared it with me, which she loves to do, only it has just been my own cum in the past.

Thats hot as hell!

my friend came over recently to hang out. We've been friends with benefits for years, and he was the first man I ever did anything with. He has a long, hairless, swimmer's body, with sandy blonde hair. I always thought he was attractive in a femanine sort of way, although it's been an issue of debate.

Anyways, he came over and we started playing some dumb video game to pass the time, when I looked over and told him that the loser had to suck off the winner's cock. He agreed, and one thrown game later, He was sitting on the couch with me on my knees. I pulled off his jeans quickly, ready to get to that cock, but I stopped to take a moment to stare when I saw his long member outlined by his thermal underwear. I leaned foward and kissed it through his boxers, my hand rubbing up and down his thigh as I felt his cock grow hard beneath my lips. I soon pulled down the underwear, and a familiar, long, cock flopped out, half hard, it knocked against my chin for a moment. I leaned foward, taking his prick into my hands and kissed it at the base, working my way up to the head. My tounge passed along it's surface several times. Once I reached the top I wrapped my tounge around it, pressing my moist lips around his throbbing member. I gave it a few teasing sucks before letting go and getting low, rubbing his prick between my thumb and forefinger, as I kissed his balls, sucking them, wiping them with my tounge.

Soon I had about an inch in my mouth, I played with him, teasing him by pulling only inch by inch into my mouth at a time. His hands played with my curly, soft, brown hair, and he let out a quick moan. Suddenly he grabbed my head and thrusted it down, pushing his hips up. I almost gaged as his cock was suddenly plunged into my mouth, all the way down so that I was deep throating him, his hips moving so fast that his balls slapped my chin. I sucked his dick deep into my throat for a bit before he let go and let me take a breath. After a moment i went down to sucking his dick, fondling his sack as I did. I twisted and turned my head as I proceeded, my tounge exploring and reexploring every inch of his hard dick. Although Ive been doing this with him for years, I still carried a certian sense of shame at this act, as if I was commiting some sort of taboo. But then again, guzzling down another man's cock, licking his balls, and letting him penetrate so deep into your throat that your eyes watered, actualy was considered taboo. Especialy in south texas.

I was rubbing my own dick furiously by now, judging by the throbbing of his prick, and the speeds of his moans, i knew he was going to cum soon. So I quickly pulled off of him, (although not quick enough as the first load got onto my lips and chin) and pushed his cock, still shooting sperm, against my own. Our penises touched as he shot hot sperm all over my cock until I was dripping with his juices. I then hopped up onto the couch, licking away at my lips and swallowing his juices hungrily. I slid my cream covered cock into his mouth, face fucking him, forcing him to have a taste (literaly) of his own medicine, until I came down his throat.

Good way to spend a saturday afternoon.

Nice cock sucking experiences. Most of you probably know, but the best is to go up and down AND whip the tongu around the end of the shaft to give a little tickling feeling.
As many hundreds I have sucked, for me to learn a new trick is unusual, but I had never thought of it, and someone told me:
Do the abover two things, but also move your entire head around while doing everything.

It amazes me that, with the passing of time, sucking cock still remains the most popular.

It was mentioned the smaller cock shot a good load. Not co-incidence. I found the same thing. Reason: Smaller cocks can be whipped around in your mouth better.
Any comments, or personal E Mails welcome

singeradhd and I am at sbcglobal.net

I am into everything--feel free to discuss no matter how extreme.

Jeff (when E Mailing_

Not yet today, but tonight is fast approaching! Heading out with friend of mine and that is the plan to cap off the evening!

congratulations!

I am now a true cum lover............[/QUOTE]

Great work and welcome to the club.

h=Yep, a bit earlier this morning... A 'friend' was heading into town, and as he was passing near mine on his way in, well seemed a shame to waste the oppertunity, and Igot a loverly big load from his 7 inch uncut cock... Pity he didn't have more time or I'd have got him to enter me too and bring me to a climax from that end... well there is always the weekend for that as I think we may be popping out one night soon...

Rags

Wow, hot story!

I sucked one today

Just got back from his house...He is a guy I met on Silverdaddies...It was our first meeting at this place...He had a very nice cock that I could deep throat...I really worked on that bad boy til he shot a large load that I greedily swallowed. mmmmmmmmm can't wait to suck him again

not today

Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to suck a cock for awhile. I do enjoy reading about others' experiences, though. I love the rubber feel of a cock in my mouth, as well as the absolute naughtiness of sucking a cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back