Shy Sexy Texan

Guess I couldn't stay away...

I'm back - kind of...
I miss having my own little corner of this place :). My dilemma is that I have someone who I would prefer to share my photos with privately, so I'm not sure what to use my corner of lit for.

I really enjoyed communicating in here with you (nice) guys (and a couple gals) and hope to pick that back up :) Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

I'm back - kind of...
I miss having my own little corner of this place :). My dilemma is that I have someone who I would prefer to share my photos with privately, so I'm not sure what to use my corner of lit for.

I really enjoyed communicating in here with you (nice) guys (and a couple gals) and hope to pick that back up :) Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

*FLYING TACKLE* *BIG HUG*

Well you can use it for whatever you want lil buddy. It is YOUR house afterall.

Some will complain about the lack of pics, but they can go bugger themselves with a crab fork.;):D

I'm back - kind of...

YAY! You're BACK... even if it's " kind of " it's better than nothing at all :) How have you been?

*FLYING TACKLE* *BIG HUG*

Well you can use it for whatever you want lil buddy. It is YOUR house afterall.

Some will complain about the lack of pics, but they can go bugger themselves with a crab fork.;):D

That is perfect.

Welcome home, honey!

:kiss:

I'm back - kind of...

Welcome back StacyLeigh!:)

....umm, I'm not your honey.....I think you hit the "Quote" button on the wrong post dude.:rolleyes:

Yes, a very poorly-formed post, that... the quote was for you, the "Welcome home, honey!" was for Stacy.

I gotta work on my posting skillz, innit!

Yes, a very poorly-formed post, that... the quote was for you, the "Welcome home, honey!" was for Stacy.

I gotta work on my posting skillz, innit!

LOL No worries. It became a funny bit....awkward, but funny.:D

I'm back - kind of...

...rest assure there is more to you than just your pictures.

Thank you guys for the warm welcome back :). I'll try to keep this thread interesting!

I'm back - kind of...

Welcome back, gorgeous. I know we've missed your wit and charm around here as of late. Hope ti see you posting more frequently again.

I'm in the same boat. The city is awesome and my only complaint are all the douche bags moving here and the heat :)

I would kill for 80 degs right now!

Cooler weather in Austin is 80 or so right? lol My sister lives in Austin. Loves everything about it BUT the heat.

I'm in the same boat. The city is awesome and my only complaint are all the douche bags moving here and the heat :)

Yea, she's been roasting... my mom is heading there to visit in about 6 weeks. I admit I am jealous.

Today was the first day here under 90 in about 3 weeks. It was divine. Went fishing all day.

End of October, we should be coolish by then. You should join your mom and enjoy the city. Tons of hot college girls on 6th street! ;)

Yea, she's been roasting... my mom is heading there to visit in about 6 weeks. I admit I am jealous.

Back