Tears Of The World Coffee Shoppe

*sighs to herself*

I'll let this slide yet again, splooge, only cause I luv you. And also because I have a midterm to prepare for so I won't be firing you tonight.
 
D'yooo got karaoke in here?
*wanders up to a stool* I'm not a coffee drinker, but I'll take a hot chocolate...
 
Mephistophelily said:
D'yooo got karaoke in here?
*wanders up to a stool* I'm not a coffee drinker, but I'll take a hot chocolate...

Sure!

*fixes up a delicious hot chocolate*

Marshmallows or no?
 
david goes and sits back down today to vent. "I need a woman opinion on this. i had guy pick up my shift today and I thaught it be romantic to drive down to my gf who lives about 100 miles from me since i had to rent a car for af ew days. I didnt tell her till this morning adn she made plans to ahve girls day out with her mum aunt and cousin. I thaught why not still go down thier and meet her aunt and cousin since i meet her folks and 1 sister. So i drive down there and pull up to ehr place I thaught she was coming out to greet me. No she hand me my dvd of nadesico i let her borrow and she tell me it over. The reason is because I knew she had plans but came down anyways to see here."
 
So even though she told you that she wanted to have a girls time out you still wanted to go down? I mean while I'd be mad at my boyfriend for not listening to me I don't think ending the relationship was quite the right move. Have you called her yet?
 
yes i texted her to talk she i even swung back to atleast talk for 5 minutes to not kill the relationship like that since from I first saw her i could tell i wanted to be with her and only her.
 
i tried calling her cell it says she unavailible she hasnt been online yet so i cant im her.
 
*tilts her head to the side and looks slightly confused*

You must be feeling ill again. ^_^

And I've got a spurge of creativity just unsure what to do with it. Heehee =)

Anyone want to do a new thread conmigo? I should really bump my topics though...
 
David heads up to one of the rooms hoping one of the gals will follow him so they could have soem fun
 
TearsoftheWorld said:
*tilts her head to the side and looks slightly confused*

You must be feeling ill again. ^_^

And I've got a spurge of creativity just unsure what to do with it. Heehee =)

Anyone want to do a new thread conmigo? I should really bump my topics though...

depends on what ideas you have
 
*Burts into Coffee Shoppe with sawed-off shotgun.*

Alright, muthafuckas. This is a stick up.

*Fires shot-gun into the air randomly.*
 
WinterFrost said:
*Burts into Coffee Shoppe with sawed-off shotgun.*

Alright, muthafuckas. This is a stick up.

*Fires shot-gun into the air randomly.*

*Tears is sitting in her chair, minding her business when a crazed WinterFrost burts inside and fires her gun. After waiting till she runs out of bullets, Tears pulls out from behind the counter her Snow Ball Blaster X-Mark Master 3000 with Additional Range and Firing Capacity and takes aim*
 
*ducks behind bar, hiding beneath espresso machine until firing dies down. pokes head up and aims steam wand at winterfrost*
 
*Watches as Snow Ball Blaster X-Mark 3000 and steam wand cancel each other out. Reloads, and fires more shots this time aimed at her rivals!*
 
meanwhile

Having ducked into the coffee shoppe for a momentary respite from a sudden downpour outside, Safefunguy takes in the chaos.

He attracts WinterFrost's attention with the always clever "look out behind you!" trick.

Winterfrost is far too clever to fall for that standard and only pauses momentarily to sort out Safefunguy's scheme. Undaunted, Safe falls back on another standard from his top secret comedic agent days, by pointing out an imaginary stain on Winter's shirt.

When Winter looks down, Safe confuses the criminal matermind wannabee by poking Winter's nose. Completely dazed by these tactics, Winter's grip relaxes on the shotgun and Safe quickly snatches the weapon away from the hapless robber.

Safe calmly turns and deposits the offending weapon in a convenient trash can, crosses to the counter, and orders a large coffee. "Cream and Sugar, the high octane stuff if you please."

When he realizes no one is behind the counter anymore he asks: "Cant a guy get a cuppa joe?"
 
I...uh...damn. Oh well.

Can I have some caffeine? And I don't mean in liquid form. I want the powdered stuff they put in soft drinks world wide. I need a boost.
 
Back
Top