Looking To Write RP Stories - Dominant Needed

Greetings and Salutations.

I'm not really sure where to post a RP search thread, but I'm going to give it a wild guess and post it here.

:eek:

:confused:

So, I've jointed Literotica, in hopes I can find "partners" so-to-speak, in my hopes of fulfilling RP requests. With one-on-one deals. To create characters who get into all sorts of exotic situations that I have been unable to write anywhere else. Which is why I've decided to give Literotica a shot.

We'll see what happens!

What I'm hoping to find are those who can create "story" plots with me and write them out with the characters we create to go with that particular plot.

I enjoy very kinky RP's, but I write as the SUBMISSIVE ONLY. I'm sorry but dominant just is not my role whatsoever.

I also ask that you be able to write at least 3 - 10 sentences per paragraph. No one-liners!

I am here to write RP stories ONLY via the PM'ing system. All forum rules WILL and MUST apply.

I also prefer writing in 3rd person paragraph style, as 1st person makes me uncomfortable.

PAIRING PROMPTS

My Role: Human
Your Role: Demon

Your Role: Vampire

My Role: Daughter
Your Role: Father

My Role: Victim
Your Role: Kidnapper

Your Role: Torturer

My Role: Son
Your Role: Mother

My Role: Sister
Your Role: Brother

Your Role: Alien

If interested in getting something going together, don't be shy in sending me a PM.

:cool:

Last edited:
Greetings and Salutations.

I'm not really sure where to post a RP search thread, but I'm going to give it a wild guess and post it here.

:eek:

:confused:

So, I've jointed Literotica, in hopes I can find "partners" so-to-speak, in my hopes of fulfilling RP requests. With one-on-one deals. To create characters who get into all sorts of exotic situations that I have been unable to write anywhere else. Which is why I've decided to give Literotica a shot.

We'll see what happens!

What I'm hoping to find are those who can create "story" plots with me and write them out with the characters we create to go with that particular plot.

I enjoy very kinky RP's, but I write as the SUBMISSIVE ONLY. I'm sorry but dominant just is not my role whatsoever.

I also ask that you be able to write at least 3 - 10 sentences per paragraph. No one-liners!

I am here to write RP stories ONLY via the PM'ing system. All forum rules WILL and MUST apply.

I also prefer writing in 3rd person paragraph style, as 1st person makes me uncomfortable.

PAIRING PROMPTS

Your Role: Demon

Your Role: Vampire

My Role: Daughter
Your Role: Father

Your Role: Kidnapper

Your Role: Torturer

My Role: Son
Your Role: Mother

My Role: Sister
Your Role: Brother

Your Role: Alien

If interested in getting something going together, don't be shy in sending me a PM.

:cool:
I could give it a try. I enjoy writing.

Back