finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has a favourite colourful candy? Can you describe it and make it sound luscious, sexy?

Is that top you are wearing edible? If so, then THAT is my favorite candy. Want to see how many licks it takes to get to your creamy center??? ;-)

(Sorry, don't get too excited, this is not part two yet of 'Girl Time'! It's coming, I promise) ;)

I was trying on a few dresses today and fell in love with these little lace bandeaus.
The idea is to wear them over a bra and have the lace peeking out under a top. I thought this way was way more fun! Well... at least for the bedroom!

I have to admit I liked this look better anyways. I loved how my nipples were pushing against the lace, begging to be acknowledged.

There was a whole basket, a plethora of colours. Again, I have trouble with deciding, I love so many colours! It's like candy. I wish I could just try them all!

Who has a favourite colourful candy? Can you describe it and make it sound luscious, sexy?

I gave it a thought and came to the conclusion that I don't find candy that erotic. I like the bright colors though. I think the red suits you perfect. I want to give your nipple a soft touch of my finger and feel it through the fabric.

(Sorry, don't get too excited, this is not part two yet of 'Girl Time'! It's coming, I promise) ;)

I was trying on a few dresses today and fell in love with these little lace bandeaus.
The idea is to wear them over a bra and have the lace peeking out under a top. I thought this way was way more fun! Well... at least for the bedroom!

I have to admit I liked this look better anyways. I loved how my nipples were pushing against the lace, begging to be acknowledged.

There was a whole basket, a plethora of colours. Again, I have trouble with deciding, I love so many colours! It's like candy. I wish I could just try them all!

Red alert! Its hot in here... :)

attachment.php

My favourite candy is Chocolate, and like you, the best ones are colourfully wrapped. Red, blue, or gold pieces of sweetness waiting to be unwrapped. Waiting for lips, and tongues to savour them.

The best ones also have wonderful surprises waiting just below the surface. But you shouldn't be in a hurry to rush past that outer layer. Instead, I like to spend time licking and nibbling, truly enjoying the texture and flavour.

Once it opens, inviting me to taste further, I dip my tongue in slowly. Teasing at first, letting the urges build until I have no choice but to devour it. The sweetness filling my mouth as endorphins flow through my brain, the experience ending with a euphoria that spreads through my body.

Oh My.... the prize goes to Eroticsin...WOW!
I may have a special sweet treat for you ;)
Send me a PM with your email if you like treats:kiss:

x

My favourite candy is Chocolate, and like you, the best ones are colourfully wrapped. Red, blue, or gold pieces of sweetness waiting to be unwrapped. Waiting for lips, and tongues to savour them.

The best ones also have wonderful surprises waiting just below the surface. But you shouldn't be in a hurry to rush past that outer layer. Instead, I like to spend time licking and nibbling, truly enjoying the texture and flavour.

Once it opens, inviting me to taste further, I dip my tongue in slowly. Teasing at first, letting the urges build until I have no choice but to devour it. The sweetness filling my mouth as endorphins flow through my brain, the experience ending with a euphoria that spreads through my body.

Last edited:

I think you've become my favorite thread to check in on! :)

I want one of those! Or 6, or 7, or 8? All different colors! You wear it well my love :kiss:

Girl Time Part 2

(a few little exerts altered for Lit)

We had a few hours set aside, just for us. No interruptions, no where else to be, just time to escape, to let go, to spoil each other. We had a few plans, things we wanted to do while enjoying our little 'sexcapade', one of which was taking pictures.

We started our evening on the bed with wine, catching up, exchanging slow kisses, soft caresses on legs, thighs and necks. We were facing each other sitting closely, our legs in opposite directions. As our lips met for longer and longer, the wine glasses made their way to the nightside table and freed up all four hands.

My hands traced the lines of her neck, her shoulders and collarbones. I followed my fingertips with kisses. Her lips would meet mine periodically as her hands caressed my legs, focusing on my thighs and tracing around the tops of my thigh highs. When her fingers dipped down to trace over my panties as they moved from thigh to thigh, my lips tingled, my pussy twitched and my kisses included soft little moans.

(picture - my panties...her hand)

...to be continued...

Attachments

• Girl Time 2.JPG
    Girl Time 2.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 2,427
Last edited:
Jesus. It may be girl-time in the pic but it's boy-time over here. :eek:

Very erotic.

We had a few hours set aside, just for us. No interruptions, no where else to be, just time to escape, to let go, to spoil each other. We had a few plans, things we wanted to do while enjoying our little 'sexcapade', one of which was taking pictures.

We started our evening on the bed with wine, catching up, exchanging slow kisses, soft caresses on legs, thighs and necks. We were facing each other sitting closely, our legs in opposite directions. As our lips met for longer and longer, the wine glasses made their way to the nightside table and freed up all four hands.

My hands traced the lines of her neck, her shoulders and collarbones. I followed my fingertips with kisses. Her lips would meet mine periodically as her hands caressed my legs, focusing on my thighs and tracing around the tops of my thigh highs. When her fingers dipped down to trace over my panties as they moved from thigh to thigh, my lips tingled, my pussy twitched and my kisses included soft little moans.

...to be continued...

Simply amazing.......

...to be continued...

I can hardly wait to read part three. ;)

...to be continued...

Oh my!!! breathless here :heart::heart: quite beautiful image and words xxx

...to be continued...

Very hot, thank you !! :D
I hope you won't make us wait too long for the next part ;)

competition?

No, no competition....let's all just play and have fun!
Doesn't everyone get a ribbon nowadays, anyways...
x

I'd like a prize just for showin up please....

Okay. Lets be honest. You're the prize I get for just showing up :D

The pic is delicious. The crop around the corners makes me feel like I'm spying through a keyhole. How perfectly appropriate :)

If I could have created the perfect picture it would be just like that one and please continue:). Tooooo sexy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back