An Open Heart (closed)

Gentle waves of warmth washed over Mary as the oils absorbed through her skin and acted within her blood stream. With every beat of her heart, the oils rushed through her body, making her tingle slightly, from head to toe. "Eet ees working...." Kitta observed, placing her gentle hands over Mary's womb, chanting for The Great Mother to come and fill her with her divine grace.

Freja and Petra did the same, each with one gentle hand on each of her bare breasts, the other clasped tight in each others grasp, forming a conduit through which the energies they were calling could pass through and take root within Mary's body.

Their chanting grew louder and more impassioned by the second as the weight of their hands pressed against Mary's body and the flow of energies increased until it urged through Mary with every beat of her heart, crackling and tingling at her insides, like lightning liking at her from within. It wasn't exactly painful, but it was so intense that it made her Jerk involuntarily as jolt after jolt passed through her.

Out of the corner of her eye, she thought she saw anot her figure enter the room...

A tall, proud woman with long red hair, kind blue eyes and soft pink lips that curled up in a loving smile. She seemed to glide above the ground as she came to Mary's side. The others didn't seem to notice her as she knelt beside Mary and stroked her hair, looking deep into her eyes, soothing her with a soft whisper only she could hear. "Mary, Mary, my new daughter, welcome home, I am with you, now and forever more, be at peace and know that I love you..." the look in the woman's eyes was profoundly loving as she placed a feather light kiss upon Mary's brow before seeming to dissipate into white smoke, which Mary found she was suddenly breathing in.

It was a wonderful feeling how it made her feel. She was getting caught up in her emotions and it was almost hard to breathe as the funny thing, is she hearing the chanting as she wanted this smart and anything and hope to God that it would happen when it came down to everything she saw a figure and noticed the woman it was actually quite beautiful as she saw the form coming in a beautiful woman was right here, it was amazing, and when she went and sat beside her whispered to her, she couldn't help but of tears run down her face and a soft smile could be seen as well." thank you mother for the gift, I will never forget it. You have helped me in more ways than you can imagine just"

When she vanished, there was all kinds of emotions in her. But even though tears for on her face it was easy to tell that she was grateful that it was not because she was sad not because she her but because she felt blessed and knew that it was a blessing in disguise

Freja and Petra were the first ones to lift Mary up from where she lay and shower her in affectionate caresses, whispering to her that she was a sister of The Great Mother now and that she would always have them to care for her and her children. Kitta came up to her and caressed her cheeks, looking deep into her eyes. "Now you are one with The Great Motheer, now you are my sisteer, go to my son and become one weeth heem. You have The Great Mother's blessing."

She couldn't help but smile at the 3 A short little while and knew that this was meant to be she hugged and kissed the cheek of each, every one of them showing how grateful she was a fair acceptance and of what they have done for her now she nodded, and when she came out she came out like she came out of her mother, she was completely need her hair hiding her breasts, a little showing her body to him. She had never made love to anybody so this is going to be some that was going to be something new to both at least to her but figured it would be for him as well because he seemed sweet and didn't seem to rush into girls and he and her had been together for a very long time I didn't even realize that she smiles at him in her is around his neck and kissed him deeply

Pirin was just finishing up his chores as Mary emerged from the room down below. His eyes went wide in awe at the sight of her. Her skin glistened and seemed to glow in the warmth of lamp light as she stood before him, naked. She was radiant and beautiful, all he had ever dreamed she would be and more. He was transfixed by her, like a deer mesmerized by torch light, holding his breath and staring in wonder. It wasn't until she kissed him that he came back to his senses, and held her in his arms. Without a word, he whisked her to his room and shut the door. "You are a vision!" He whispered in her ear, barely containing his excitement. "I have longed for you for so very long!" He swept her hair back, over her shoulders, revealing her breasts in full, admiring them lustfully with his burning eyes but tenderly with his hands.

She smiled by how he looked at her, she lust in his eyes and it was really special for her that he had lost it for her because no one ever lost it for her, and in that moment, however, she heard what he said and smiled. She took his hand and then guided him back to his room because she had passed. I knew exactly that it was his room. The gesture for him to shut the door he she just slowly walked over to his bed and laid down looking over at him possess decided to sit out because she didn't know how this was going to work so he would follow his lead she reached out for him in a very loving gesture

Pirin came to Mary and knelt down before her, his hands on her knees. He stared down at her for a moment, taking in her natural beauty. He wet his lips and moved his hands inward, parting her legs slowly. He wanted to fill his senses with her, taste her, touch her, scent her and hear her before he claimed her. He moved up and bowed his head, running his moist lips along her inner thigh until his hot breath gently tickled and warmed her tender sex. He lingered there, looking up at her as he breathed her scent in, his eyes shining with a burning desire. "magnificent..." he breathed out in a low growl before pressing his mouth against her, tasting her slowly, making another hungry sound as he parted his lips and dabbed the tip of his tongue against her entrance .

She did have to admit to herself. She was a little scared she knew he would be a complete gentleman and would be as gentle as possible. But it was the fact that she had never done this before members had seen a movie once where a woman had sex the first time there was a little blood which didn't bother her but it was the pain but as she thought about the movie and the pan lady was in it looked like it was also a pleasurable as well so she hoped to not disappoint she followed pirins physical instruction to spread her legs and she did she looked out and smiled when he now down, she could actually feel his warm breath on her and made her smile, she leaned back but was propped up on her elbows as she watched, and then finally, she heard what he said and blushed a bit and before she knew it she moaned softly, feeling his lips against her her gentle moan she had a feeling would be music to his ears. She moaned his name softly.

Pirin grew bolder when he heard Mary's sweetly moaning his name and he deepened his kiss against her sex, eager to taste More of her wonders. He felt her open under his tongue and tasted the sweet tang of her pleasure juices for the first time. Her natural fluids mixed with the exotic oils that still clung to her skin and the mixture awoke something primal within Pirin as he grew more and more wild with her until he was all a growl and snarling with savage lust as he lapped at her like a hungry beast. He didn't hurt her, but he would not stop until he had his fill of her sex.

In that moment she didn't really care if Mary was lost lost in the pleasure he was giving her and I felt incredible she did not want him to stop she moaned more and more and even long his name a couple of times it was important for her because now she knew that after they made love once essence wasn't in her that is when their baby's life starts the top meter smile the more it made her fight a little bit but it wasn't the fact of the shining she knew she was going to be shown from the In that moment she didn't really care if Mary was lost lost in the pleasure he was giving her and I felt incredible she did not want him to stop she moaned more and more and even long his name a couple of times it was important for her because now she knew that after they made love once essence wasn't in her that is when their baby's life starts the top meter smile the more it made her fight a little bit but it wasn't the fact of the shining she knew she was going to be shown from In that moment she didn't really care if Mary was lost lost in the pleasure he was giving her and I felt incredible she did not want him to stop she moaned more and more and even long his name a couple of times it was important for her because now she knew that after they made love once essence wasn't in her that is when their baby's life starts the top meter smile the more it made her fight a little bit but it wasn't the fact of the shining she knew she was going to be shown from the In that moment she didn't really care if Mary was lost lost in the pleasure he was giving her and I felt incredible she did not want him to stop she moaned more and more and even long his name a couple of times it was important for her because she knew that after they made love once his essence is inside her marks the beginning of their son or daughter's life she was not afraid, but what the community would do she knew that they would check her out would shut him out and shut their children out, but she didn't give a damn she knew she was gonna pay for it down the road, but she loved them and wanted to have a baby with him, she smiled when she heard him get more primal, the turned on a great deal, she closed her eyes and groaned, moving her hips into him, a little she may have. Been a virgin? But she didn't want to be gently made love to, either if he was going to be this prom will do on this, then she wanted the true him to come out and make love to her, then there's no matter if it was soft or hard. It would be making love not fucking.

Pirin worked his hungry mouth against Mary's sex harder and harder, until her body gave him his desire and he lapped up every last drop of her sweet release. The crescendo of her first orgasm seemed to sedate his primal wildness for a moment as he lingered at her nether lips like a chalice of strong drink, purring in self satisfied contentment that he had been the first and only one to taste from her sweet cup.

He massaged her inner thighs, murmuring soft, sweet words of love and affection to her as he let her rest for a moment. Lifting his head, he grinned, his chin was damp with her juices as he looked into her eyes. "My sweet Mary Lee..." he whispered, striding up over her like a panther on the prowl. "Now that I have filled myself with you... I will fill you full with me." He sat back on his knees and drew her up into his arms, supporting her, with one hand splayed wide at the small of her back and the other caressing the nape of her neck.

He drew her onto his lap, making her straddle him, placing his penis against her sex. "Are you ready, my love?" He whispered, running his hands along her back, enjoying her silky smooth skin.

Everything Mary was doing to her felt incredible, she loved every waking moment of it and wanted more and more she moans name several times and was quite content, everything meant the world to her in this moment would be everything she just hoped it everything went smoothly, she didn't want anything bad to happen to her, she was lost in his looking and when he stopped she came too and smiled down at him, she didnT know what to say to him as she knew she was happy, but then I was sudden she felt him move up her body and whatever. She followed each silent command and when she was in his lap as she felt him for the first time just right above the entrance when he asked her if she was ready, she looked into his eyes and pause just for a moment as everything that had happened up to now ran into her head and settled there.

" I'm ready, my love. I do ask one small thing of you if your nature peeks up, just follow your nature. You won't hurt me. I have a high pain threshold. You inside me first to make a child to start a life. Let yourself go if your instincts override." she said that softly to him stroking his cheek, and since she was kind of in control at this moment, she knew this was gonna hurt for a moment but did not care instead of acting like a virgin, she placed each hand on each Of his shoulders and slammed herself down on the him, groaning very loudly. The feel of an insider excited her so much, she felt him all the way inside he had now made her a woman she did not know if his kind marked their mate, but she was ready for anything.

"Oh Pirin!" she cried out but it was a happy song a smile on her face as she looked into his eyes

Pirin was surprised by his lovers request, she didn't want him to hold back. "O-okay, my love... But what if I want to be gentle?" He asked softly, the notion of making a child with her drew out a tenderness in him as he searched her eyes in wonder. "Mary?" He watched her as she placed her hands on his shoulders and unexpectedly slammed herself down upon his length. "Oh Mary!" He was stunned by her bold action as he threw his arms around her and held her tight, not wanting her to move until he knew she was going to be okay. She moaned and trembled for a moment before crying out his name. He had half expected tears, but her voice... it was filed with joy as she pulled back enough to look into his eyes with a loving smile on her fave.

Pirin was amazed by her strength and confidence, she was every bit the spirit of The Great Mother in that moment. He caressed her cheeks in his hands and drew her into a loving, deeply passionate kiss.he slipped off the bed and took her fully into his lap and began to thrust and bounce her up and down upon his throbbing manhood, guiding her legs to hook around his hips.

Everything inside her major go faster shouldn't really care about anything, but then, when he said that if he wanted to be a gentle lover she didn't mind it was just that you figured he would be a little beast, you'll because of how he was growling and purring when he was eating her out. So think, or that he would be that way it was sex, but probably would have been like that if she had done dead, but she wanted him so badly she felt crazed. It was a nice feeling everything inside her. He wanted to explode with excitement right now everything was perfect. She didn't care about anything at the moment she heard him on her name and told him how he wanted her to be on top of her. She leaned in stops. Her head and kissed him gently on the lips, showing him that he could be as gentle or hard as he wanted because he had the strength that the great mother inside her and right now she really didn't feel any pain as she fought with joy and excitement in the side of being pregnant after the act of the night made her smile but more.

Pirin had always heard how painful a woman's first time was, that was why he had wanted to be so gentle with Mary, but she seemed so excited and full of joy and he knew he didn't have to hold back at all! He grinned up at her, liking his lips as his eyes lit with burning lust. "No holding back..." he promised her, thrusting deeply into her, making her breasts jiggle from the impact. He continued to buck up against hrr, making her bounce in his lap.

Mary is in heaven and it was really nice to feel this way about a man but as they made love she began to wonder if the children would go fast because they are not Mary is in heaven but as they made love, she began to wonder if the children will go fast inside her because she had heard some woman, the baby grows so fast that in a month or 2 they are given birth and wonder if that was going to be the same, but then she shook that out of her head, not giving a shit right now she wanted him she got him, she ran her fingers through her hair as she bounced on him. She wanted a lot of babies with him to show the world that yes, you cannot stop other species from getting along with other species. It was never going to Happen the sooner people understood that the better

Pirin was consumed with lust now that he knew Mary wasn't in pain, and in fact, seemed to be enjoying the roughness of his unrestrained thrusts. "Im... about... to... explode!" Pirin warned, gasping with each forceful thrust as he crested the heights of ecstasy. His thick manhood flexed wildly inside of her, spurting hot seed deep against the neck of her womb. He trembled and went still as spurt after spurt bathed her love canal with lush, hot sperm. "Mary, oh mary..." he stammered, hiding his fave in her breast, overcome by the power of his release. He knew no one else would ever make him feel the way Mary did...

In that moment she knew that she was no longer a virgin but now she was a mother and perhaps a wife as he collapsed on top of her as they both came down from their joyous orgasms, she wraps her arms around them and smiled, she ran her fingers through his hair and began to imagine what this was going to be like a one question Popped into her head, she was worried that perhaps the baby would grow very fast, but she didn't know how it was going to work since it was going to be a high bred, the first hybrid ever born and that she felt very happy about..

Pirin rested his head on Mary's breast, listening contentedly to her heart beat. He shifted in the silence and glanced up at her , curious to know what she was thinking about. "Mmmh, what's on your mind, love?" He asked softly, playing his fingers along the silky warmth of her smooth belly, tracing little patterns over her skin. They were protective runes, he was drawing with his finger tips.

She smiled looking at him and watched what he was doing, when he asked her what was on her mind she silently sighed. It wasn't anything bad but she did not want to hide anything from him her heart beating happily and could not help but just love his kindness. "I am just curious I am now pregnant with a hybrid a baby a part of both of us, makes me wonder if the baby will grow fast or just a normal 9 months"

"Well, my sisters only took about seven months to be born... so I would guess anywhere between that and nine..." he grinned, thinking he knew why she asked. "You're eager to have more babies, aren't you?" He teased as his fingers snuck down between her legs and he began rubbing her sex again, showing his interest in making love to her again. His eyes smoldering with lust for her. "I can't get enough of you Mary..." He whispered, sliding a finger slowly inside of her.

His eyes lit up and his lips parted in a soft gasp as he felt her wet warmth coat his finger. Searching inside of her, he pressed his fingertips against the spongy front wall of her tight vaginal canal and rubbed against it firmly, hoping to make her cum for him again.

She looked at how sweet he was to her and began to wonder where he had been all her life, but then again she had known him for a few years now he had always been a light of her life. He was there when her parents had died she cried into his arms long time for days months it was hard for her to deal with it but here he was right beside her looking into the eyes she stroked his cheek softly and smiled when he groaned it wasn't that exactly I mean she'd love to have more children more than merrier but she was just concerned on her body might not be able to take it but then again this is great mother that had blessed her most likely protect her from such a fate we just wanted a healthy baby girl or boy, it did not matter to her as long as they were healthy. She sighs softly and closed her eyes And felt what he was doing to. She already could feel her body start to trance because she was close.

All she wanted was him. In a loving fashion when her eyes opened up, she could see the grin on his moving her lower half into his lips, making fingers lie deeper inside her core. Since she was looking into his eyes, she reached for him and kissed him, deeply wanting more of him enjoying him. This was a dream. Come true, she knew to be a little half children no matter what. Her fingers gently went up and down, trying to give me goose bumps trying to please me get him going so to speak.

Pirin reflected on all those nights he held Mary while she wept over the loss of her parents and it filled him with tenderness. The intimacy of tasting her, feeling her, clasped tight around his fingertips as he kissed her sex, it was like coming alive, like breathing for the first time. She drew him up for a hungry kiss and surprised him when she wrapped her slender fingers around his manhood. The gentle motion of her hand sent chills of pleasure up and down his spine as he continued to rub her and nibble at her neck, she definitely had a way of making him lose all control of himself, that much was clear.

She smiled at him and couldn't help but be happy with what he was doing, she loved him and knew Pirin would be with her a very long time, thankfully humans and his kind didn't out live each other horribly, he lived a good ten years longer then humans and who knew perhaps there would be a way soon where she could live as long as him, some kind of medical treatment or surgery.

The night went on and Pirin made love to Mary several more times before exhaustion claimed him and his mother and sisters came in to tend to her. They took her back to the coven room in the basement and performed several more rituals on her, to ensure that Pirin's seed took root within her.

Back