Kitsune love (closed)

Alexis Èirílae

Alexis blinked as he noticed that the shifting lump was missing from the covers and shifted his weight as he shifted the pillows before tugging on his thick robe. "No doubt anyone would think me crazy for talking to animals... which is one reason why I don't interact with people that much. Been able to communicate with animals as long as I can remember," he said softly as he jumped slightly in surprise at the sensation of warmth along his calf, though he was very aware of his bare feet. "Mhmm, I have an idea for later that I'm pretty certain nobody else knows about," he said quietly, thinking a smirk crossing his face. He knew of some hot springs connected to his home though they were very well hidden.
Character Theme ♠​

2279818537_4d983b0a1b_b.jpg
 
Jade soon heard her stomach start to growl with hunger and she sat there waiting for him to move to the kitchen so that they could eat. She didn't know when they were going to eat but she hoped it was soon. Jade got up and began to push on his leg trying to get him to move to the kitchen.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis hummed softly as he looked down at the vixen before he knelt down near her and hoped she'd snuggle up within the robe as the pockets were quite deep. "You like salmon?" he said softly as he snagged his slippers. "I'm sure you'll love what I have in mind for after breakfast," he said quietly, smirking playfully. "I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. What am I?" he murmured softly.
Character Theme ♠​

2279818537_4d983b0a1b_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Jade crawled into the pocket of the robe and when he stood up she poked her head out of the pocket. She wondered what he had planned for after breakfast but right now all she was worried about was eating. When he got near the counter she climbed out and layed on the counter as he prepared their food.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis chuckled softly as the vixen snuggled into the pocket. "I don't know how you prefer your salmon, but I usually use a little peach and apple juice to add some tangy sweetness to the fish as I grill it. I usually with cook it over an open fire or grill it in a cast iron skillet," he said softly as he added a little wood, the sudden crackling of the fire a low sound as he added a little under a quarter cup of mingled apple cider and peach juice to the skillet as he lightly seasoned the fish with some pepper and salt. "Not many people know about what's hidden here," he said quietly, smirking playfully. "
Character Theme ♠​

2279818537_4d983b0a1b_b.jpg
 
Jade stood up and licked her lips as he cooked loving the smell of what he was cooking for them. She couldn't wait to start eating and she waited impatiently as he started to plate the food.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis smirked as he noticed the intriguingly human reactions from the vixen as he cut the fillets, not surprised that they parted with the slightest pressure. "Not sure how you learned to act almost human, maybe from watching humans? It's very adorable, though," he said softly as he hugged the vixen gently, scratching lightly behind her ears. "I've seen gray foxes, black foxes, and the most common reddish brown foxes, a couple of which sometimes visit... but you're not only the most eye-catching, but the most adorable and sweet," he said quietly, smirking playfully. "What do you think of a warm bath after we eat?"
Character Theme ♠​

2279818537_4d983b0a1b_b.jpg
 
Jade couldn't believe she almost gave herself away but luckily he put much on it. She sat there and ate her food being careful not to give herself away again. She loved the idea of having a warm bath after dinner but she didn't know if she would get any kind of infection.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis cocked an eyebrow as he noticed that the vixen seemed almost surprised and somewhat embarrassed at his comment, but shrugged it off. "I know that the place I have in mind should accelerate your healing. I know that from personal experience," he said softly as he ate. "I'll check them after we eat," he said quietly, sighing softly. "Though... it was after that incident that I found them," he said softly.
Character Theme ♠​

2279818537_4d983b0a1b_b.jpg
 
Jade continued to eat as she listened to him talk and when she finished eating she sat there waiting for him to finish. She began to wonder how to deep the spring was going to b
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis exhaled softly as he picked up the plate the vixen had eaten off of before he washed his own now empty plate and hers. "It does have deeper areas, but I usually stay in the shallower areas. Deepest I've gone is a little over as seven feet, more often i stay around four to five feet," he said softly as he shrugged at her inquisitive look. "You mind if I... check your cuts and scrapes?" he said quietly, sighing softly. He didn't realize that when he shifted to put away the dishes, the lower part of the robe rose, revealing very harsh and thick scars running from just below mid thigh upwards. ","
Character Theme ♠​

2279818537_4d983b0a1b_b.jpg
 
Jade knew that even if she did care there wasn't any point to argue because she couldn't do anything in this form. She seen his scare and wondered where they hsd came from. She walked with him to where he was going to check her wounds and waited for him to get every ready before she got up so he could see the wounds. she laid there waiting for him to finish up getting up once he was done.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis hummed softly as he got everything prepared to make sure the vixen was okay. "If there's one small thing I dislike about living out here... it's a lack of possible dating opportunities, not to mention that I only get on average three or four families within a three day journey of here," he said softly, thinking aloud. He undid the vixen's bandages, noticing that the wounds were healing well, though just to be safe, he made sure they were clean, though he didn't rebandage them. "Since we're going to take a bath, it's better to wait until after it to redo the bandages" he said quietly, "though if I'm right, it'll accelerate the healing process like it did for me after that grizzly," he muttered as he shed the robe, revealing that the scars ran from just above mid-thigh of his right leg over his hip and diagonally up across his back almost to his opposite shoulder. Before he got dressed in dark grey and bronze with a deep purple undershirt covering his muscular torso.
Character Theme ♠​

2279818537_4d983b0a1b_b.jpg
 
Jade followed him into the water and she swam out a bit realizing that she had went too far she swam back to the more shallow end of the spring. She loved the feeling of the water on her body. She just sat at the shallow end looking around enjoying the water.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis exhaled softly as his tense muscles began relaxing in the heat of the hot spring. "Heh, I was the same when I first found this cavern and the attached tunnel. It's why I have that alcove you were hiding in," he said softly, chuckling as the vixen looked around. He inhaled slowly as he scraped a match, the sharp scent of sulfur lingering for only a few seconds as he quickly lit several lavender and peppermint scented candles. "I think you'll like this," he said quietly as he poured a small amount of sea salt scented body wash into his palm before gently working it into the vixen's fur, amused as she stiffened as if surprised, "just to make sure you're clean and so the wounds don't get infected," he muttered wryly, wincing as his muscles tightened painfully, his muscles twitching with spasms.
Character Theme ♠​

2279818537_4d983b0a1b_b.jpg
 
When Jade tensed up she didn't know what he had planned to do to her but when he started to lather up her fur she quickly loosened up. She wondered what was going on with him because of the voice change and the change in his expression.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis closed his eyes as he could feel the damaged muscle and scar tissue twitching with random spasms. "Several months ago... I was attacked by a grizzly bear... you probably saw the scars," he said softly though his voice was tight with pain, lightly scratching the vixen's ears as he spoke. "From time to time," he said quietly as he paused, inhaling sharply as his muscles tightened in spasms again, "the muscles that got damaged... most of my back and my right hamstring... will randomly spasm with intense pain," he muttered tightly through gritted teeth, pain obvious in his voice.
Character Theme ♠​

2279818537_4d983b0a1b_b.jpg
 
Jade started to lick his fingers trying to comfort him as his pains continued to grasp him. She didn't know that the extent of the marks on his body was so bad. She didn't know how much longer they were going to stay here but it looked like he may need this more than she did.
 
Alexis breathed hard as the pain faded away for the moment. A gust of wind blew out the candles, leaving only the very faint radiance where the heated water streamed into the pool. "Somehow, I'm not surprised that you're such a sweetheart, though I do know that bear that attacked me didn't get a chance to do it to anyone else," he said softly with a soft sigh, unaware that his scent was slowly but steadily growing stronger in the fairly large cavern. He couldn't see the faint reddish golden glow reflecting on the walls... from his scars."Bears are always a lot of meat, on average between four hundred and fifty and eight hundred pounds," he said quietly as he chuckled softly, unaware that his scent to any Kitsune practically screamed virile, unattached male for breeding,"and winter around here tends to be around six and a half months... and damn cold... if we're lucky, it may get into the negative teens some days," he muttered wryly as he ran his fingers through the vixen's fur before half turning to get some body wash for himself. He did notice that her wounds were healing fairly steadily.
Character Theme ♠​

2279818537_4d983b0a1b_b.jpg
 
Jade started to lick herself as he began to wash himself waiting wanting to see what they are going to do together. She could feel her muscles ach for staying in her fox form for too long and she knew eventually she had to transform into her true form though now she would have to do it in secret so that the human that was taking care of her wouldn't see her. She trusted him but not fully yet because she hadn't stayed with him long enough yet.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis sighed softly as he ducked beneath the water, feeling the constant dull burning ache of his damaged and slowly healing muscles fade steadily, unaware that the hot spring was located over a ley line, allowing the spring to have strong healing effects. "You seem tense," he said softly as he surfaced, his hair swaying and drifting in the heated water as he gently began massaging the vixen, a bit surprised that her muscles were quite tense.
He did feel her shiver beneath his touch, unaware of this vixen's true nature. "As much as I enjoy it in here, I know that there's other things that need to be done," he said quietly as he sighed softly, "and as much as I'd prefer, whilst I am not really in need of money... it's rarely cheap around here for most things," he muttered wryly as he kept gently massaging the vixen's body, unaware that it was extremely rare for a Kitsune to remain near a human for too long.
Character Theme ♠​

2279818537_4d983b0a1b_b.jpg
 
Jade knew that no matter how much he massaged her muscles they weren't going to get any looser until she transformed. She did enjoy the massage though and whished that it wouldn't stop. She knew tonight had to be the night she transformed because she was afraid that if she kept putting it off she would have a harder time doing it.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis exhaled softly as he had a gut feeling that something was missing, though he was very keenly aware of his loneliness. "Not sure why I always feel more... charged... at night," he murmured softly, thinking as he was unaware that his great-grandfather was very far from being human...
but was something only spoken of in myths, "and that language that slips into my thoughts," he said quietly as he sighed softly. "Kuńasz, nélkül sivdobbanás, nélkül fesztelen löyly. Ot élidamet andam szabadon élidadért. O jelä sielam jŏrem ot ainamet és soŋe ot élidadet. O jelä sielam pukta kinn minden szelemeket belső," he muttered softly, unaware wisps of silvery white energy flickered off of his skin into her fur, reducing the discomfort slowly, though she would still have to shift as soon as possible.
Character Theme ♠​

2279818537_4d983b0a1b_b.jpg
 
Jade soon got up and shook drying herself off and then moved close to him licking his arm as she nuzzled his arm. She could feel a deep connection to him and she didn't even know who he was and this connection made her want to transform right there but she refrained from doing so.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis shivered slightly as he let his fingers brushed through her fur. "Heh... your fur is very soft and fluffy in an enjoyable way," he murmured softly, "though... something about the land here feels... alive and ancient in a way i can't explain," he said quietly as he sighed softly, unaware that his bloodline called to the very Earth itself, as it was Karpatiikunta. The words that escaped him moments later, he didn't consciously understand,
yet they resonated on a deep, spiritual level. "Hän ku vigyáz sívamet és sielamet," he breathed, his voice holding a rolling accent to it.
Character Theme ♠​

2279818537_4d983b0a1b_b.jpg
 
Back
Top