Deep Cover (closed)

I giggled as I got out the ingredients for breakfast. I began to whip together the batter for the pancakes. I could feel my breasts jiggling as I whisked. I decided to stop tormenting Allie.

"Tell me about the Kents." I asked with a sweet smile. "I can't take the job with Jack unless I get your seal of approval. Do you think he would be a trust worthy employer? Would he take good care of me?" I tossed my dark hair back and looked at her as if I trusted her implicitly."

She lit up when she became the center of attention and she got to dish on the neighbors. She talked about Jack's military past and his mousy little wife, who worked from home, illustrating children's books. I nodded in all of the right places, trying to file away any clues that might help me know about Jack.
 
Liliya wisely decided to back off of Allison before the blonde completely lost her composure. She subtly shifted her robe so that her gorgeous cleavage was much less prominent while deftly maneuvering the conversation back towards Allison. Ever fond of hearing herself talk, the tension level dropped swiftly.

Though mollified for the moment, I soon discovered that Allison was far from placated. The four of us sat down to eat at the kitchen table: Roger opposite me with Liliya and Allison to my left and right. Allison finished explaining details on Jack Kent as we dined on pancakes. "Oh, you most definitely should take the job, Ginny," our neighbor advised. "You should seize the opportunity."

Allison turned to me. "Don't you agree, Max?" I felt a pressure on my thigh that I quickly recognized as Allison's hand. Her fingers slid to the inner side and glided towards my crotch. "Don't you think that when something so big is right in front of you, you have to grab it?" Her hand squeezed my manhood through my pants as she asked.

I fought the urge to jump in my seat as she briefly fondled me. "Uh, I suppose that's sometimes the right call," I demurred.

I glanced across at Roger, but he was fortunately too busy wiping up maple syrup with his last forkfull of pancake to notice. Liliya, however, was clearly well aware of what was occurring beneath the table.

"I think so, too, " Allison purred. "Such an enormous opportunity requires such attention."
 
I had to grit my teeth to keep from crawling across the table and clawing out Allie's eyes. I just smiled at her sweetly.

"Jack seems like such a mysterious fellow. And I didn't even get to meet his wife, really. Do you know him well?" I knew that Allie loved to be in the know and loved to gossip.

Soon, she was telling us that his current wife was wife number two and his first marriage had been when he was young and still in the military. The second wife was a bit younger than he was and was trying to get pregnant to no avail. Allie intimated that perhaps Jack's interest in his wife had waned.

She patted my arm.

"His wife won't have any worries with sweet little Ginny in his office. It isn't as if she is a femme fatale." She laughed as if my seducing someone was completely impossible.
 
I almost lost a mouthful of orange juice at Allison's dismissal of Liliya. The idea that my wife couldn't be seductive beggared belief. Just the hint of cleavage she currently displayed was still drawing Roger's eye.

Of course, neither Allison or Roger had actually seen Liliya exert an effort in that respect. Her portrayal of Ginny couldn't fully conceal her own physical beauty, but her demeanor was never sexual. Ginny invariably seemed like everyone's little sister: sweet and adorable, but never in a libidinous fashion. It was a testament to Liliya's subtle skills as an actress that Ginny attracted as few lusty glances as she did.

Still, I could see that Liliya didn't care for Allison's comments. Allison was strikingly obvious in her seduction techniques. She was hardly in any position to critique Liliya's nuanced performance.

"Good, then it's settled," I interjected. "Ginny was so looking forward to finding a job. She enjoys helping others. I think this will be a good opportunity for her."
 
I had to bite back all of my irritation with Allison. I took a sip of juice and then excused myself to go get dressed. I popped up the stairs. I slithered into a pair of yoga pants and a sports bra and then pulled on an aqua colored tee shirt.

I brushed out my hair and pulled it up in a ponytail. I put on my pale pink lip gloss. Part of me wanted to dress up to the nines including my red lipstick and black eyeliner, but that just wouldn't do.

I rushed back downstairs because I knew Allie was stroking my husband's cock under the table.

She didn't even flinch when I came into the room, she just kept stroking.

"Allie, tell us more about the party. What happened after we left?" I sunk back into the role of Ginny. But all I wanted to do was to straddle Max and take him deep inside of me. And if Allie and Roger watched, all the better.
 
Alison giggled. "I confess I got a little bit tipsy. Maybe not so much as you," she added with a pointed glance at Ginny. "But I did get a bit silly."

"And a bit frisky," Roger smirked.

"And a bit frisky," Alison continued testily. "Not that I remember you complaining, Roger. I seem to recall you being rather pleased, in point of fact."

The blonde glared at her husband, daring a response. Roger blushed at whatever memory the two of them referred to. He pointedly focused on his orange juice.

Alison resumed. "Oh, but I'll have to show you the photos. Assuming we ever find the camera. The main hall is a disaster zone right now." She sighed. "But I suppose we should get back and clean it up,or it'll never get done. Roger, we should probably get going."

Our neighbors rose to leave, but Alison paused." Roger, you go on ahead. I need to ask Ginny a question."

Roger nodded and left. Alison waited till the front door closed behind him before continuing. "Ginny, after I helped you out with the new job, I wondered if you might do me a big favor in return. I'd like to borrow your husband for a bit later on. He's got something that I think would fit in just right for me."
 
Last edited:
I looked at Allie as if I didn't understand her double meaning.

"Of course, Allie. Max can help you out. Do you need him to do an install?" I asked blithely. I ran my fingers through my hair and said softly, "I am going to go see Jack at his office and let him know I am taking the job. Max can help you out."

I grabbed my handbag and headed out the door, knowing Allie was about to seduce my husband, and think I had no idea while she rode his big, giant cock.

I could envision her bouncing as she straddled him. I had to shake my head to get rid of the image. I needed to be naive, lovely Ginny, not jealous and possessive Lilia.
 
I rather reluctantly watched Liliya depart. After our multiple sessions last night and again this morning, I still wanted more. Allie was a poor substitute for my wife's incredible skills

But I knew Liliya was right. Staying on Allison's good side was key to the mission. If that meant one of us had to sleep with her, it had to be done.

Allison wasted little time. "Good!" she declared when she heard Liliya pull out of the driveway. "I've been thinking about you all night!"

Her hand groped at my crotch until she found my shaft. "I can't wait to see you big and hard," she purred, stroking me through my pants.

I let myself plump up and stretch the fabric. When the cloth confines became uncomfortable, I stood up. "Best make this quick," I suggested. "I don't know how long she'll be gone."

Allison nodded eagerly, her hands already unzipping my fly. Moments later, she slid my pants down. My boxers were quick to follow.
 
I bit my lip. I didn't like thinking about Allie and her ravenous pursuit of my husband. But it couldn't be helped, we had to keep her in our web. She was a remarkable source of intel.

I made my way to Jack Kent's office. I wasn't dressed for the office. I wanted to look as if I was an overwhelmed housewife, unsure of entering his world. I drove downtown, careful to park a few blocks away so that I could walk a bit first.

I could imagine Allie sucking Max, almost choking on his girth. I had to shake my head.

I knocked on the glass door and was let in by a young man in a suit.

"Sorry, we are short on office staff. Can I help you?" He was smiling but seemed to be in a hurry.

"I am here to see Jack." I offered shyly. "He told me you need some office help... and I am his neighbor."

He hollered down the hall.
"Jack... you have a visitor."

I was a little surprised that the office was so casual. Jack popped his head out of his office.

"Hey, Ginny... please excuse Tom's lack of manners. He still thinks we are on a marine base." He came out of his office and I had a chance to see him. He was obviously a warrior. It was clear in his very stance. I noticed the shadow of an ankle holster under his pants. "Please tell me you are going to take the job." He said with a broad smile.

I nodded, nervously. "I am. I talked to Max about it and he thought me getting out of the house would be good for our bank account. Allie is always dragging me out shopping or to some salon."
 
"Oh. My. God." Allison stared at my engorged cock. "You are fucking enormous! I knew you were big, but holy shit!"

I smirked. "Not having second thoughts, are you? Do I need to call Ginny back to take care of this for you?"

Allison's face darkened slightly. Clearly comparing her to my wife aroused her competitive instincts. "No, I can handle it." she declared.

Her hands closed around my cock, her fingers not quite able to encircle its girth. She bent her head towards the tip, her mouth opening wide. Despite her words, I could sense that she doubted her ability.

"Mmmmrph!" she grunted as the fat knob pushed past her lips. Her cheeks bulged out as I invaded her mouth. "Glmmmph!"
 
Jack showed me around the office. He showed me my desk and gave me a key to the front door. He asked for my social security number and had me fill out some paperwork. My heart only fluttered for a moment. I knew that my cover identity was flawless, our agency had started constructing it decades before my mission started.

I saw Jack eyeing me up and down.

"I know I am not dressed for the office. I just happened to be out doing errands after my run. I will be dressed to impress next time." I offered with a sweet smile.

"You impress me just like that." Jack replied with a smirk.

I laughed and signed my paperwork.

"When do you want me to start?" I asked with a grin. Jack drummed his fingers on the table.

"Well, Miss Ginny, I am in a filing crisis, so if you have some time.... you could start today. I will make it worth it for you."

He led me into his office and I saw the crisis. There were piles and piles of files and loose documents. Tom and Jack looked at me sheepishly.

"We need to find an invoice and I am really behind on billing, this isn't my forte. I am good at what we do on the ground, and getting clients, all of this paperwork.... is just a nightmare."

I picked up the closest pile of files.

"Tell me what I am looking for, and how you want these filed and I will clean it up as I look."

I tried to just scan the documents that were sitting out. Either Jack thought I was just a pretty face, or perhaps this was a trap, or maybe he just really was completely inept at managing his business. I couldn't tell and I needed to be very careful not to look too interested in the contents of the documents.
 
"Jesus Christ!" Alison gasped, streams of saliva and precum dribbling down her chin. She gaped at the handful of inches of cock that she'd managed to deep throat. "I'm not even halfway!"

Part of me wanted to mock Alison for her struggles. While her efforts were certainly somewhat better than most, she was still well shy of what Liliya could manage.

But I knew that if I mentioned Liliya, Alison might do herself harm trying to outdo my wife. The Center would be unhappy if an important asset nearly killed herself trying to give me a blowjob. I needed to keep Alison happy, so I feigned enthusiasm. "You're doing great. I'm almost there."

Alison was encouraged, so she attacked my cock with renewed vigor. Her technique wasn't bad, so it was only a minute more before I felt the tension in me build to a climax. " Here. I. Unnhhh!"
 
I spent the next four hours sorting papers, filing, copying and making sense of the massive piles of paper that were spread across Jack's office. I made mental notes of the locations and names on the forms. I did my best to keep my face blank except for pretending to be overwhelmed by the situation.

Jack and Tom seemed to be pleased with my organizational skills.

I was sitting on the floor with my legs crossed, sorting papers into folders.

"The guys are going to love having you around, Ginny. You really have helped a great deal all ready." He tugged my ponytail playfully. "I am going on a coffee run. Name your poison."

I ordered a cafe mocha and kept filing papers by case number and date. I knew him leaving me unsupervised with the documents might be a test and I was going to make sure that I passed the test.
 
Alison managed a couple swallows before she lost sync with my climax. The remaining cum doused her upper chest and face rather thoroughly. "Jesus Christ!" she gasped afterwards. "You must not have cum for days! Ginny must not be doing her duty in the bedroom."

I merely smiled in response. Given how many orgasms my wife had given me in the past 12 hours, I could hardly claim that she'd not gone above and beyond. But it stroked Alison's ego to let her think Ginny was frigid and that Alison was saving me from unwanted abstinence. That seemed likely to make her easier to manipulate as an asset, so best to let her think that.

Alison retreated to the kitchen sink and washed up as best she could. "You up for another round, big boy? I really want to feel you inside me. Though if you cum that hard again . . . ." The blonde paused in mid-thought and reached for her purse. "No, not there. . . . What about. . .? Nope," she murmured to herself as she pawed through its mysterious depths.

At last she looked up at me and asked, "Do you have condoms? I thought I had one, but I don't. Much as I'd like to ride you without one, I'm not really looking to get knocked up again right now."

I resisted the urge to sigh with relief. I'd been looking for a reason to decline -- better to string an asset along than give them everything they want up front -- and Alison had just saved me the trouble. "No, sorry."

"Damn." Alison looked towards the clock. "And Ginny might be back by the time you went to the store and back." She sighed. "Well, next time, then." m

Alison leaned up and kissed me. "And there will be a next time, believe you me," she whispered. She giggled like a teenager and then headed for the door. "Give my love to Ginny," she called back as she exited.

At last alone, I retreated to the den and collapsed into the overstuffed recliner. It had been a very chaotic morning and I needed a break. I sank into the soft cushions and was soon asleep.
 
I kept filing and working my way through the papers. Jack returned with the coffee and I sipped it as we organized. It didn't take long until the office looked normal. Jack smiled at me from over the top of his coffee cup.

"Ginny, you are more than hired. We are keeping you forever." I smiled at him sweetly.

"It was nothing." I offered. He nudged my shoulder.

I waved goodbye and then made my way back to the car. My heart was thundering as I walked to the car. Part of me knew that Jack could be following me, he could know I was a spy, he could be waiting to snap my neck, or grab me and take me to some distant location to torture me for information.

But by the time I got to the car, I was confident that I wasn't being followed. I sighed deeply and slid into the front seat of my car. I turned on the radio and made my way home.

I let myself into the house. I was glad that all evidence of Allie was gone.
 

I awoke to find my wife standing over me in the den. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and glanced at my watch. I'd apparently been dozing for a few hours.

"Are you just now getting back?" I inquired. "You were there longer than I expected. I hope that means you made progress with Jack Kent. How did it go?"
 
I looked at Max as he stretched himself awake.

"I think I made inroads. However, it was a little too easy. So, I am being careful." I walked over to him and then straddled his hips.

"Did Allie leave anything for me or did she wear you out?" I asked kissing his throat. I pressed my body to his. "Jack did enjoy looking at me, I caught him looking at me. I think he likes hour glass shapes."

I whispered against his ear and purred in response when I felt him harden against me.
 
My wife slipped into my chair with the grace of a cat. Her body molded against mine as if made solely for that purpose.

"Did Allie leave anything for me or did she wear you out?"

I chuckled at the implication. "It is you whom I must struggle to keep pace with," I countered. "After you finished with me, Allie was lucky I had anything left."

Liliya made a purring noise at the compliment and I could feel her nipples harden against mine. Her impossibly round breasts pressed against my chest till her blouse brushed against my chin. Inexorably drawn to her, my cock began to thicken along my thigh.

Liliya smiled with triumph as my arousal brushed against her lower half. My lust for her seemed to delight her to no end. How could I not adore such a woman?

"You're wearing far too many clothes, my sweet. Why not take them off?" I suggested.
 
Last edited:
I slithered out of my clothes, but I never left his lap. I leaned in and pressed my lips against his ear.

"I need you to wear me out. I need you to take me and use me and soak up all of this need."

I kissed his throat and wriggled my hips, rocking my sex against his rock hard erection.

I whispered some sweet nothings in Russian, as I felt him throb.
 
Liliya smiled at me with brazen confidence. Challenge accepted. Sg

A lesser woman might have stood to disrobe. Not my wife. She locked her lips against mine and proceeded to undress without ever leaving my lap. In a matter of minutes, she'd left my lips tender from her kisses while simultaneously shedding her clothes down to her bare skin.

"I need you to take me and use me and soak up all of this need "

Somehow while sitting, she managed to contort her frame such that she pressed her naked sex against my throbbing cock. "Liliya," I groaned, "I want to take you so badly that it hurts."

Her delighted laughter only aroused me further. "Careful," I cautioned. "You will make me explode in my pants if you keep this up. You should help me remove them."

Liliya's beautiful eyes regarded me with unrepentant mischief. I could tell that part of her enjoyed the idea that my lust for her was so strong that I might climax with my clothes still on. But I knew she enjoyed having my seed spill inside her, so she might be reluctant to waste it inside my pants leg. What path would she choose?
 
I slipped from his lap and offered him my hand, pulling him up from the chair. I tugged at his shirt, wanting to feel the heat of his skin against me. I slid my hands inside his shirt and lightly scraped my fingernails down his chest.

I pressed my body to his, rubbing my hardened nipples against him.

"I have been so wet thinking of you, love. I have been craving having you inside of me."

I opened his jeans and slipped my hand inside. I grasped his hot, hard erection.

"I need you."
 
Last edited:

Liliya guided me up, her body small next to mine. Her hand reached inside my jeans and closed around my cock. I immediately began to plump up, forcing her fingers wider and wider apart.

She looked up at me when it was too swollen for her to hold with one hand. Her delighted smile as she coaxed me to full size made my heart ache for her.

"Such aggressive tactics, my love," I rumbled, my voice heavy with lust. I matched her by reaching between her own thighs. As she'd promised, she was already wet.

With my cock nearly ready, I lifted her up and held her above the vinyl shaft. With her slender body like a doll in my muscled arms, I let her tender flesh brush along my shaft till I felt her shiver with need.

"You ate ready," I declared. I lifted her high against my torso. With her trained agility, she swiftly positioned her delicate sex atop the massive cockhead as I began to lower her onto it.
 
I couldn’t help the needy moan that escaped my lips as Max lowered me onto his rock hard cock. I gasped and hid my face against his throat. As much as I wanted him, his cock was still so very big. I could feel my body stretching around him.

“Love, please. Make me forget everything but you.” I whispered in Russian.

I worked my hips. Trying to get more of him. Trying to get him to pound into me, to thrust in hard and deep.
 
Liliya shivered as her body impaled itself upon the thick spike. Her mouth spread wide in a moan that signaled the difficulty of accommodating the massive intrusion and her unrepentant desire for more.

Her legs clutched around my torso with the agility of a monkey. Her naked breasts crushed against my chest, their fullness a delight against my skin.

I carried her across the room till her back was against the wall. Spreading my legs for balance, I slammed into her, pounding further into her depths. It was brutish and rough, yet we each cried out wordlessly for more.

 
I kissed his jaw and his throat and his chest as he pounded into me. I cried out softly, grinding myself against him. Wanting more. Needing all of him. Needing more.

"Please, love." I whispered. I scraped my fingernails down his sides and down his arms.

I gasped in surprise as I found my climax, earlier than I thought possible. My body shook hard, my breasts jiggling against his broad strong chest.
 
Back
Top