Best son mother rape story

Also, this thread blows. So I will be hijacking this thread to talk about the dates I have this weekend.

Date 1: Friday. A really nice guy. Owns his own company, two kids, decent relationship with his ex wife. Everyone here knows I'm a foodie, here's something odd for me ... he has serious food aversions. He eats like a 10 year old- steak and mac and cheese (I am not kidding). He won't even try Korean food. How do I deal with this? Are we going to have to go to a steak house every time we go out?? Blech.

Date 2: Saturday. A lawyer. Super hot, nice guy. No kids. Much older. He says he's 51, but I think he's probably closer to 60 and afraid to tell me his real age (which is ridiculous; I'm way into him). He's intensely interested in my job; me, he is sort of intimidating in how aggressive he is. It's a first "real" date, and I get the distinct feeling he's going to try and fuck me. I think he's the kind of guy who might push me up against a wall. I don't know this guy well; I'm not cool with that. What do I do if we get in that scenario? Should I insist we never leave the public eye during the date? Oy. Not sure what to do.

Also, this thread blows. So I will be hijacking this thread to talk about the dates I have this weekend.

Date 1: Friday. A really nice guy. Owns his own company, two kids, decent relationship with his ex wife. Everyone here knows I'm a foodie, here's something odd for me ... he has serious food aversions. He eats like a 10 year old- steak and mac and cheese (I am not kidding). He won't even try Korean food. How do I deal with this? Are we going to have to go to a steak house every time we go out?? Blech.

Date 2: Saturday. A lawyer. Super hot, nice guy. No kids. Much older. He says he's 51, but I think he's probably closer to 60 and afraid to tell me his real age (which is ridiculous; I'm way into him). He's intensely interested in my job; me, he is sort of intimidating in how aggressive he is. It's a first "real" date, and I get the distinct feeling he's going to try and fuck me. I think he's the kind of guy who might push me up against a wall. I don't know this guy well; I'm not cool with that. What do I do if we get in that scenario? Should I insist we never leave the public eye during the date? Oy. Not sure what to do.

Excellent Idea.

I couldn't deal with a picky eater....unless he wanted to buy me dinner out every time we ate. How are you ever gonna cook for this guy? Maybe he's good for scratching your itch, though. Nevah know.

#2 - First date, if you don't know him that well, depending on the vibe you get during the date - don't leave public eye. But...maybe...just maybe...you might like being pushed up against a wall ;) by the end of the date....

Excellent Idea.

I couldn't deal with a picky eater....unless he wanted to buy me dinner out every time we ate. How are you ever gonna cook for this guy? Maybe he's good for scratching your itch, though. Nevah know.

#2 - First date, if you don't know him that well, depending on the vibe you get during the date - don't leave public eye. But...maybe...just maybe...you might like being pushed up against a wall ;) by the end of the date....

See? I knew you'd have good advice.

I'm having really second thoughts about guy 1. Everyone here knows what an avid cook and foodie I am. Do I really want to get involved with someone who's resistant to Thai food? My god, Thai food is the most delicious food on the earth. And he's never had it. Or sushi, Korean food, or MEXICAN food. Who doesn't eat Mexican food. I don't think this has a future. Also, he corrected me when we were talking about phones and I said I had a droid and he wanted me to discern between whether I had an actual droid phone or the android operating system on my phone. Stick. Up. Ass. (maybe).

And I do allow for the possibility that I will want Guy 2 to push me up against a wall, but I'm not ready for the whole enchilada yet. I don't think. Maybe I'll change my mind. He's really yummy.

See? I knew you'd have good advice.

I'm having really second thoughts about guy 1. Everyone here knows what an avid cook and foodie I am. Do I really want to get involved with someone who's resistant to Thai food? My god, Thai food is the most delicious food on the earth. And he's never had it. Or sushi, Korean food, or MEXICAN food. Who doesn't eat Mexican food. I don't think this has a future. Also, he corrected me when we were talking about phones and I said I had a droid and he wanted me to discern between whether I had an actual droid phone or the android operating system on my phone. Stick. Up. Ass. (maybe).

And I do allow for the possibility that I will want Guy 2 to push me up against a wall, but I'm not ready for the whole enchilada yet. I don't think. Maybe I'll change my mind. He's really yummy.

oh hale no. He corrected you and doesn't eat Mexican Food?! :mad: Let him spring for dinner and drinks. Maybe he's worth it...but I have my doubts.

and RAWR on guy 2.
It sorta bugs me if he's not been honest about his age, though....

oh hale no. He corrected you and doesn't eat Mexican Food?! :mad: Let him spring for dinner and drinks. Maybe he's worth it...but I have my doubts.

and RAWR on guy 2.
It sorta bugs me if he's not been honest about his age, though....

Yeah, guy 1 has little potential. He made a comment when he asked me out that "I don't do Dutch. I pay whenever I take a woman out." I agreed to it. But I'm a light drinker and a cheap date, so that'll be fine.

And Guy 2... not sure if he is lying about his age. He might not be. I probably won't ask for his driver's license, but if he starts talking again about Big Band music, I think I have my answer.

Have fun, and save your energy for Saturday in case you end up with a hot struggle. :heart:

I wonder.....if guys think I'm overly picky cause I'm a veggie?

hmmm.....

I would never consider a vegetarian picky. I think of picky as someone who has aversions to entire categories of cuisine because they seem "strange" or "scary." Way different.

Unless you're a pineapple.

The first thing that comes to mind when I hear vegan or vegitarian is stinky and plentiful farts.

Really? That's odd. My digestive system works a LOT better since I gave up meat. I sleep better. I've lost weight. I have more energy. I feel great!

I would never consider a vegetarian picky. I think of picky as someone who has aversions to entire categories of cuisine because they seem "strange" or "scary." Way different.

I would have a problem dating someone like that. Not to say that it would be a dealbreaker, but it DOES a certain inflexibility and unwillingness to try new things that could cause problems down the road.

Can I help Hijack too ?

I went to the range here in Kabul Afghanistan the other day... we shot a few hundred rounds...it was pretty rocking. Thought about posting some pictures but...I thought it might offend someone's sensibility. Nonetheless it was pretty fun..a great time!

Im not into some sick mom-son-rape thingy..

So ... SinInsatiable...my question is, was he a gentleman? Open doors and pull chair out..got up when you got up to go to the powder room?
\

I haven't had a date with the mauler yet, but I'm anticipating a potential issue Saturday. He's absolutely a gentleman and the type to open doors, etc. I'm great with that, I love people who have good manners. And I always say thank you to people who are kind that way.

Have fun, and save your energy for Saturday in case you end up with a hot struggle. :heart:

Nurse!! :kiss: I haven't seen you for days. And if I have an intense struggle, I surely will post the details for you to dissect. Good to see you about, I don't see you enough these days!

I would have a problem dating someone like that. Not to say that it would be a dealbreaker, but it DOES a certain inflexibility and unwillingness to try new things that could cause problems down the road.

Which would apply to a Vegan or Vegitarian too, right?

Back