New faces, come say hello....

Greetings

I'm a 32 year old female who has enjoyed reading for quit some time and have recently progressed to becoming a member and leaving comments/reviews on the beautiful work that is shared. I'm very much intrigued by the D/s lifestyle and the exchange of power that takes place.

Looking forward to more...
 
Hi all,

I've been a lurker for a while but finally took the plunge and decided to say hello.

I'm a twenty-two year old college student from California. I was in a D/s relationship for two years that ended a few years ago and have missed it so much. I'm extremely shy so it took me a while to overcome that and see what else is out there. Anyway, Hi! :)
 
Hello. I have been a "story reader" for quite some time, and have just in the past few days ventured onto the forum page. I have a healthy curiosity about BDSM, and role playing...and tho I have only dabbled in it just a bit, (tying my boyfriend up on the bed, spanking,) I have an on line lover that loves to role play with me.

I though maybe I could learn more here, so, here I am. While, he likes to be a submissive cross-dresser in our sexting play, and I do love that, I also am intrigued by the idea of being dominated by a strong man. Like one of the early commenters posted on this thread....I consider myself to be a "Classy, intelligent, witty, attractive woman", but behind closed doors I'd like to be "a filthy, cum addicted slut"... or at least try it for a weekend or so.

So I will read, and learn....
 
I read for years before my first post, and haven't been exactly a posting guru. But I've been getting more and more into a master role and I keep finding myself walking on eggshells to not do damage or break somone's interest/participation. Is there any advice out there for someone developing into a dominant role? Been doing more and more of it for years, restraints, taking control, punishment, etc....but some input would be welcome as I worry at times.
 
Hi all,

I've been a lurker for a while but finally took the plunge and decided to say hello.

I'm a twenty-two year old college student from California. I was in a D/s relationship for two years that ended a few years ago and have missed it so much. I'm extremely shy so it took me a while to overcome that and see what else is out there. Anyway, Hi! :)

A distant wave "Hello" from the opposite corner of the country.

Welcome. :)
There really isn't any reason to be shy. Most of the reason for shyness comes from not being sure. That said, no one is ever really that sure about themselves, so, would you wait an eternity until you felt sure enough before doing something? I hope not, you'll miss out on a lot of life that way.
You don't have to cannonball into the pool, but by all means wade in and feel comfortable in your own skin. :)

The forums are quite a mixture of neurotic and friendly folks. :rolleyes: Don't let that make you stall, thinking you did something wrong. Most times, people don't like talking to new people. I think it is because new people sometimes remain new and never say anything more than "Hi."

If it helps, just remember it's always scary the first time you try something.

I'm hardly the welcome wagon or the "best face" for this place, but I hate seeing someone say hello and not get a reply in return.

Note: Most times, unless a comment is recently posted, new comments don't stay bold very long and nobody would notice a new comment was even made. For example, I, myself, didn't notice your "hello" until someone else posted a "hello" recently.

That said, I hope you didn't experience an inbox that was filled to the brim after saying "hello." I'm told it can be pretty harsh for available, young, ladies.
:rolleyes:

I'd probably message you myself, but I have that turned off since I'm old and would likely have a heart attack if I didn't (have it turned off).
A redheaded 20ish college girl into bdsm? You're who I am usually writing about! :D

Hello. I have been a "story reader" for quite some time, and have just in the past few days ventured onto the forum page. I have a healthy curiosity about BDSM, and role playing...and tho I have only dabbled in it just a bit, (tying my boyfriend up on the bed, spanking,) I have an on line lover that loves to role play with me.

I though maybe I could learn more here, so, here I am. While, he likes to be a submissive cross-dresser in our sexting play, and I do love that, I also am intrigued by the idea of being dominated by a strong man. Like one of the early commenters posted on this thread....I consider myself to be a "Classy, intelligent, witty, attractive woman", but behind closed doors I'd like to be "a filthy, cum addicted slut"... or at least try it for a weekend or so.

So I will read, and learn....

Hey. (<--southern version of hello) :)

Most of us start that as readers, but as an author (yet probably not someone you've read considering how many stories there are), I'll say "thank you!":D

It's nice to hear about your ventures into BDSM, but just a word of caution: Just remember not to meet someone from online without using a generous amount of precaution. Let a friend know who you are seeing, when you are meeting them and to check with your friend to let them know everything is OK after you met them, always meet in a public place, and be very careful about giving your phone number out. You never really know what the person is like on the other side of the screen. I met a nice lady online and felt safe to give her my number and regretted it almost immediately.
Like I said, you never can tell.
'Nuff said.

You might want to try the "BDSM personals" thread to connect with someone of like interests. :)

I read for years before my first post, and haven't been exactly a posting guru. But I've been getting more and more into a master role and I keep finding myself walking on eggshells to not do damage or break someone's interest/participation. Is there any advice out there for someone developing into a dominant role? Been doing more and more of it for years, restraints, taking control, punishment, etc....but some input would be welcome as I worry at times.

Frankly, if you see yourself as a master, I'd suggest not paying too much concern for "eggshells." That said, I'm not saying you shouldn't show proper concern to check that you are informed and in control of a situation. I hate speaking for ladies who are submissive, but I believe they are more turned on by someone who is sure of themselves, whereas "walking on eggshells" suggests someone who is unsure of themself.

I'm sure you probably were just trying to convey that you are relatively new to being a master and trying to express you are a stable human being like the rest of us... well, most of the rest of us. :rolleyes:

No threads come to mind answering your question so you might want to post a new thread in this section "BDSM talk" to pose your question again. This "sticky" isn't really meant for conversations, beyond "hello" and being welcomed, as far as I know.

A word of caution, some people who are here since dirt was new tech, tend to be bitter towards new people. Take it in stride and don't take it personally.
However, DO try to see if the question has been asked before by looking through the threads in this section.

I'd suggest doing a search ("ctrl + F" for firefox browsers, I don't remember what it is on IE) and typing a word like "start" or "starting" or "new," then then push "return" to scan through all threads with those words to see if the question has already been asked. It's only a few pages and doing that will usually make it short work.

THEN, if you have no results of that search, feel confident in creating a new thread. NOT saying that some people won't still bellyache, but that's the way of people, isn't it?

However, welcome all (three of you) to the BDSM thread.
(How'd I do DVS?) lol
 
Last edited:
I read for years before my first post, and haven't been exactly a posting guru. But I've been getting more and more into a master role and I keep finding myself walking on eggshells to not do damage or break somone's interest/participation. Is there any advice out there for someone developing into a dominant role? Been doing more and more of it for years, restraints, taking control, punishment, etc....but some input would be welcome as I worry at times.
Being dominant is a personal thing. It's a part of your personality. Taking what someone else does and making it yours isn't really what you should want to do. But, if someone does something that you might like to do, make it your own by adding a little twist that comes from your imagination.

Walking on eggshells isn't terrible. It shows you are aware of your potential power and don't want to do something wrong. That's OK. But don't dwell on it. You need to develop your confidence. That comes from first knowing what the rules are and then knowing what you enjoy and how to get it.

A submissive wants to please you. Create a style that is unique to you. Make it exciting for the submissive to serve you. Make it sexy and sensual. Allow her/him to get pleasure from it, too. Keep their sexual urges on the edge, but never leave them wanting. By denying them for a brief time, you can verify that you are in control. But, don't deny them for too long, or they will get frustrated with you. The key is to know when it's too long. That comes with experience.

You can read books and you can take advice from others. But that only gives you information. What you need to do is take that information and use it to create a dominant personality all your own, not a mirror image of someone else. Then, you will be less worried about the eggshells.
 
So apparently I did things out of order, I just jumped in and started posting without really introducing myself. I joined Lit a number of years ago and posted a single story which I eventually removed do to my fears and insecurities. As I've grown to accept myself and my desires for who I am I have begun to post my stories and sketches more freely and personally I thrive on lurking them after they're posting hoping for comments.

Seeking approval much? Lol.

Either way I'm a submissive female and I'm really enjoying more real life interactions with others in the lifestyle. Nice to meet everyone!
 
I've been interested in the BDSM world for a couple years now and thought that I've stayed in the shadows long enough now. I'm a Bi 21 year old girl and the idea of being dominated by either a man or a woman turns me on! I enjoy getting to read all of the different stories here on Lit and I like getting to see all of the amateur pictures that the forums have to offer. I look forward to learning more!
 
Hello

Hi. I'm Stephanie. I was introduced to Literotica only recently as my Master suggested that my writing might be enjoyed by others. I did a lot of reading and have begun to do some writing. So far my stories appear to have been well received and it has been a great deal of fun to return to experiences in my life and try to relive them through writing. I'm finding it's impossible to remember enough detail to tell a picturesque and engaging story, even if it recounts something from the night before. Even with a core of honesty and reality, a little artistic license is pretty much mandatory and that makes it even more fun.

I've been reading in this forum for about a week now. This lifestyle never has been so much an intellectual pursuit for me as it has just been something that I fell into a few years ago. As such, I only really know this lifestyle based on my experiences and training. Some of the comments I've read here just don't make sense to me. Not to say that they're necessarily wrong or bad, but i just don't get it sometimes.

My Master has been a Literotica reader for years and as far as I know he has never posted anything. I think he is just interested in the perspective of others.

I don't know that I will post very much. I may ask questions. I'm fairly uncomfortable with interacting here. I've been surprised at the reactions some people have received and I feel inclined to just live the life I love without exposing myself here. I feel vulnerable to opinions that don't really matter to me. I care, but then I kind of don't.

That seems too blunt, but it is honest.

However, I am introducing myself because I hope my fears are needless or imagined and I hope I may find a few people who can relate to me and my life. There are so many in the world that I just can't speak to about how I see life and even less that can relate to how I live it.

Forgive me if I appear aloof. I don't mean it that way, but if I am going to introduce myself here, I choose to do it with blunt honesty such as I am accustomed to hearing in my world.

I hope that my presence will bring value to this community.

Please feel free to PM me or engage me. I really would love to meet some nice people, particularly but not limited to other submissives.

Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Hello-

I'm a 30 year old female submissive here who loves long intelligent conversations and silent guidance, fulfilling my need to please and being taken out of my comfort zone to be molded. For me what occurs between a Dom and their sub is a beautifully choreographed ballet when it has a solid stage of honesty and trust.

:heart:
 
blue angel saying hello

hi all,
I'm blue angel, a poetess of erotica. A huntress on the prowl for a functionally pleasing site to taint with my erotic essence. I'm dominate and submissive depending on my mood. :)
 
Hi. I posted stories on Fet Life and my friends said post them here and I might win Story of the Month. The first one was last Aug '13. I didn't win, but I get high ratings mostly. I found the forum just today. I enjoy chatting sometimes. I'm almost 31 now, married to my Master.
I'm a sex addict and love my Master tying me up and making me wait to cum.
Hope you have a nice day.
 
Welcome EbonyTigress.
You might want to add a link in your signature to your stories, it's not that easy to find (stories by any one author) otherwise.

For myself, I'm glad to see more like-minded spanking writers in attendance. :)

****

Yoni Noni, welcome.
It sounds like you are living a life of enjoyment. Sorry you didn't win but at least you are getting more exposure... in your writings that is. :rolleyes:

****

hello blue angel
I think we are pretty tainted here, but feel free to taint us some more with your poems. :)

****

That was very eloquently said docileflower. I hope you find what you are looking here. :)

You might want to browse the BDSM personals thread too.

****

FragileUnbroken,
Hey, Stephanie. The important thing to remember is that there are all types of people in the forums. Some folks are easily friendly and some folks are just plain snarky. If it's any consolation, I find it hard to follow the rhyme and reason for this forum as well.

Never fear asking questions, but realize that a question asked too often will be met with some of that snarkiness I mentioned (so try to look to see if it has been asked recently at least).

You also might want to visit the BDSM personals threads, Master permitting of course. Some folks just want to chat there too.

****

Sweet Dreams, greetings.
I hope you are enjoying the "lit" areas (double entendre for the win:D).

****

Getting off to a bad start, eh LittleOne? ;) No worries.
Nice to meet you too.
Maybe you just needed an editor to help you fine tune your story more? Try looking for an editor in the editor's threads and post your writings again. Chances are, since writing is expressing thoughts and feelings, some readers will connect to your writings too. Don't distress or give in to fearful thoughts. :)

****

Welcome all. :)
 
Last edited:
I am a woman in my early thirties and I have been a Lit reader and lurker for several years, and decided to get more active on this site and the discussion boards. I also write and one day I may very well get up the nerve to post some of my own work :D

I have an active interest in spanking in all its forms, in all sorts of positions. Although the classic OTK bare-bottomed spanking is something of a failsafe, I also enjoy playing with whatever toys and tools someone might have at their disposal. I am curious about belting and caning which I have never tried, and I enjoy cropping and paddling. I enjoy role play with some form of power dynamic, with or without spanking involved ;)

I'm looking forward to meeting people who share the same interests and wanted to stop by and say hello before involving myself in any discussions. For now, I intend to have a look around and see how things work and then hopefully dive in.
 
Hello everybody!

I'm a 30-year-old woman and have to admit that I've been sneaking around this board for some time now. Hopefully I'll get around writing something too...!

To put it shortly I'm in a very committed (occasional long distance) D/s relationship with the love of my life. He's 45 years old and the submissive one. We're both first-timers in the world of relationship bdsm, but he has a long history of sort of subconscious submissive behaviour (love for crossdressing, housework, enjoying being laughed/stared at, general femininity etc). As for myself, well, being dominant just seems to be in my blood. I've been interested in certain kinks earlier (gyno, dental and water play), but only now are we both really blossoming.

I do feel so humbled and like the world's luckiest lady for finding this lifestyle (with my pet), for we actually met and began in a "normal vanilla setting"! But apparently having a mad sex drive and being unashamedly open about your needs and wants can take you to incredible places! :)

Mind, it's not to say that we necessarily do everything by the "most clichéd bdsm-books". Basically we're just going for what ever feels right for both of us, though I have the last word. All in all it's just very relaxed, loving and affectionate - I adore seeing my beautiful pet squirm just as much as he adores me demanding it from him. So we just act natural and drift between everything from vanilla cuddles to forced orgasms. Our D/s is not full on for 24/7, we do have planned play sessions, but as it comes so naturally there is always at least a little scent floating ;)

At the moment our boat floats with dominance, submission, different variations of orgasm control, body worship, bondage, humiliation and "subby hubby" doing all sorts of domestic service while looking pretty ;) Spanking and excessive pain is not in our books, simply because of lack of interest.

So, here's a few details from our lovely life. Thanks everyone for this wonderful board! :)
 
Somewhere between a virgin & a student :)

Hello, I am quite new on this site, in fact I don't recall how I even found it! I started off on some fan fiction sites, some stories had BDSM in them, when I read those stories I wanted MORE. So here I am.:D I've been interested in some aspects of BDSM for many years, such as spankings, being tied up, blindfolded, gagged. Thinking about these things would get me pretty excited/worked up & they still do.:p There are a lot of great writers here, & I hope to try writing, hopefully soon. I live in central Canada in 1 of the Prairie Provinces. That's all for now, :rose: AngelSkye :rose:
 
Last edited:
Hello there

Hello everybody.

Where to start? I'm a young lady of 33. During my time at University I branched out sexually and discovered that I was bisexual. Not only that but I had a preference for the dominant role in the bedroom. I'm not a 24/7 domme or a believer in total female supremacy but I do enjoy kinkier sex and fantasies where I'm the one in charge.

I have read sites such as Literotica and ASSTR for years without adding my own two cents. Then a while back I found myself working/living in a smallish town and the opportunities for indulging in kinky sex without besmirching my character locally were limited. I found another site and began posting a few thoughts and fantasies. I made a group of friends to chat to and share our passions. Unfortunately that site has just undergone a radical bowdlerisation and is steadily being stripped of all the adult content. My circle of friends has thinned as more and more leave and so I came looking for a new place to share the occasional story that I actually manage to complete.

My first two stories were originally posted there but after a little editing here they are

After School
http://www.literotica.com/s/after-school-20

This was written with a specific purpose - almost all the femdom stories I read seem to written either in the third person or from the sub's POV. I wanted to write a fairly basic scene but from my own point of view. Also, I was writing this both for my own enjoyment, but also in the hope that some of the sub's I chatted with would be able to imagine themselves in the role of the pupil. I tried therefore to keep his character as bland as I could, without too much definition, to allow them to inhabit the role as they read. I'm not sure how well this worked.

Afternoon Tea
http://www.literotica.com/s/afternoon-tea

This was originally written in four parts as a special favour to a delightful online sub I met. He sent me the most wonderful photos and this story was a reward for him. I tried to combine some of his pet kinks with ideas of my own and he seemed happy enough with the result.


I hope that you enjoy them :)
 
Hello. New face here. Or, rather, new username.

Here to read and participate in some of the conversations. 30 y/o female sub who doesn't get the opportunity to discuss BDSM in every day life much so I'm hoping to find some interesting conversation here.
 
Hello all,

I'm somewhat new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm pretty shy but very open minded, looking for a dominant girl who can teach me a few things.

Please PM me if you want to know more or would like to chat.

- Cheers!
 
Welcome, everybody. Check out the rules in both the Talk forum and cafe, so you don't piss off the mods.

Here's a link to both, to make it easy for you.
Welcome To The BDSM Talk Forum.
Welcome to the BDSM Cafe.

Also, check out the BDSM Library. There's a lot of good information in there.

Now that you know the rules, you know what both forums are for. Have fun, join in on conversations and if you want to know something, don't be afraid to ask somebody. We were all new at one time, so more than likely, somebody will have the answer.

Watch out for those who want to PM you without cause. Shit, even some who PM you with a cause can be scary. And if somebody starts bitching in a thread you started, let them bitch. They're doing a good job of making an ass of themselves and there's no need to help them.
 
Hello everyone.

I have been a lurker, been reading stories. My favorite category is Non-consent and BDSM. We have some very awesome stories posted on literotica.

I have a fondness for Indian version of BDSM/Non-consent, I did find one author here who had written what I was looking for, I was ecstatic and that made me want to register here.

I am looking for friends here to exchange BDSM ideas. I have been into it since a long time. My boyfriend was a vanilla guy to begin with, but he loves me very much. I explained my need for submission to him patiently, he cares enough to understand. So, he delves into my dark desires giving me all that I crave for. :)

When it comes to BDSM I am a switch. Although I have loved fantasizing being in the submissive position, I am not universally submissive. I have always been very particular about whom I would give control and power over me, and now it seems that I have found him, since I am already owned. I have a curious dominant side too, but I am dominant only towards women. I don't enjoy dominating men. On a rare occasion I may enjoy the thought of "breaking" a non-consenting man, but that happens only when I feel high on my energy levels. :D
 
Last edited:
Just taking it all in Stride

Switch although I like to be dominated more but I have no problem putting "my bitch" in her place.....I am so hungry.....
 
meow.....

recently new to the site.....wanted to stop by and say hello......36 yo sub female but i have currently submitted.....lurk a little to read and find things and ideas to surprise and delight him since i don't really write....
 
Back
Top