Mass/NH members looking to play

Well, the Vicodin made us both kinda tingly, and a lil horny, so as we were messing around, We both experimented with baby oil and the different orifices that it felt good going into.
Now that I remember that night, It also had a tinge of alcohol involved as well. ;)
 
hey everyone... native son about to drive up I-95 to visit the family in Nashua for the week... please tell me I didn't send ALL the rain I had in SC this week up that way... :rolleyes:
 
It poured all last night and into this morning. On top of that it has been humid as hell.
 
Not recently no. met a lady several times months ago though, in another thread. Would love to find more. play dates can lead to Lifemates after all. or just friends that last a lifetime. Or just a spot o fun. Ya never know.
 
I have to wonder if people really want to meet up or just play online? It looks like a lot want to meet but it never happens.....
 
it's horrible, horrible! I've been trying to take advantage of this big ol' hotel bed all week with no luck... I totally blame the humidity... down south, those humid days just make everyone slow and sensual... up here, everyone is just kinda cranky... of course, being from up here, I'm kinda surly too... :rolleyes:
 
it's horrible, horrible! I've been trying to take advantage of this big ol' hotel bed all week with no luck... I totally blame the humidity... down south, those humid days just make everyone slow and sensual... up here, everyone is just kinda cranky... of course, being from up here, I'm kinda surly too... :rolleyes:

Yeah it has to be the humidity...or maybe the rain :D
 
so what are you doing on this rainy day? and I feel safe asking, as it's probably raining along the whole east coast... :D
 
lazy are the only kinds to have... although I must be honest, I really, really wish a good lunch would just appear magically in front of me... *lol*
 
So...who has had a fun play date:D

I have had a few....between LIT, CM and Fetlife, I have found LIT to be the most reliable....some have just been planned one time things....others we were able to help each other out for a while until one or the other had to move on for varioius life reasons....but for the most part they have been fun. I still talk to some of them from time to time.

Looking forward to my next encounter! :)
 
i'm moving to NW Mass. soon and i will be looking for kinky slut. single or married i don't care. a slut wife who likes to go home to her husband with a pussy full of cum. or the single hottie who just loves to fuck. doesn't matter if you are wild and crazy or the librarian type who is prim and proper in public but a dirty little slut behind closed doors.
 
I'm Thrilled

I am so thrilled seeing people enjoying this thread. I would love to hear more from all of you. We have a good thing going here, lets keep it up
 
Awesome! Thanks for this thread Tiger.

I just moved to the Boston area. I'm 25, male, and would love to meet some of the locals ;)
 
Well, I'm straight, so I'm more interested in meeting women (although I wouldn't rule out a guy if he wanted to grab a beer or something.) I can't say I've had much experience in terms of more kinky things, but I'm very open minded, and would love to have some limits pushed!

As an aside, I'm painfully unemployed (having been here for about a month), so if anyone happens to have any leads for a designer/artist/production type who has a research background in sociology and economics applied to online social systems, hit me up! (Also, I'll do more low-end jobs too, I've worked as a cook, as a theater worker and as a warehouse stocker, so any sort of work would be cool!)
 
eastern masa

Hello all,

Eastrrn MA Boston burb very straight faithful married male in my 50's. Wife has no clue and would not understand even a little, shame really. Anyway, into nudism, exhibitionist, mild sub and never had the chance to teally expeience any of it, much to my sorrow. Recently been enjoying several CFNM stories and dreaming of possibilities with no real idea of how, *sigh*

Not new to Lit and have been reading for years. Just "signed up" and am looking to make some great connections.

FridayButler
 
Back
Top