Trading BJ/sexual favour for something...

A few years ago on a very cold day in a very cold winter a friend of mine had the water pipes freeze under her house. I’m no plumber but I went over to repair the problem and after about an hour of lying on my back in the subzero crawlspace, the pipes were fixed but I was cold to my core and starting to shiver convulsively. We decided that I should take an emergency hot bath to recover, and she said she’d make some cookies while I warmed up. After I was in the tub for about fifteen minutes she knocked on the door, walked in, and knelt beside the tub. She started to thank me and she put her hand on my knee but moved her hand to rub down my thigh in longer and longer strokes until her fingers just grazed my balls. Then she hesitantly moved her hand up to my cock and started stroking. I was startled, and had no idea this was coming, but within a few minutes I was hard and the head of my cock began to appear above the water. She seemed a bit hesitant, like she hadn’t planned on this, but she bent over and kissed the tip of my cock. Then she looked at me with a small questioning smile as she thought it over, and started sucking. This was a different type of blowjob than I had ever had before – because only my cock head was out of the water she couldn’t go deeper so she just went up and down from the very tip to just over the ridge of the head, and then back to the tip. It was a great blowjob, and a nice way for her to say thank you for all of my efforts.

Thank you blowjobs have been offered to me a few other times but I’ve always turned them down, sometimes to my long-lasting regret. I probably would have turned this one down too if she had asked, but because she did it in a progression without asking I went along with it and have a very good memory. Because of her hesitancy at each step I’ve always wondered whether it was all a plan, or just a bold first move and a natural progression.

Last edited:
I have...

Normally in the sense of, if you do dishes tonight. I'll give you a blow job.. Or hey give me a good massage and I'll make it worth your while. Nothing too kinky

Way of life sometimes. Not a written contract, but many wives and girlfriends practice the technique.

Offering help. Particularly good with helping people pass tests.

Someone should make an app for this, you could request/offer services and people could bid on it with services of their own, lol

Seems like a win win to me :D

I've given them for rides home, but more as a voluntary thank-you than a negotiated term, and with guys I already fool around with anyway. It never felt like a big deal, since they are guys I'm close to and I enjoy being with. I'll also bake them cookies if I'm in the mood :p

The fantasy of paying with sex would probably involve someone I didn't really know or who I was less likely to sleep with, and a greater need to show gratitude towards.

i had no idea that sexual favors were a real thing.

Me neither. It honestly never occurred to me and it was never offered. Of course, most of the time the people I dealt with were more than happy to soak up any favors that I gave them and then acted like I should have thanked them for the privilege.

I've given them for rides home, but more as a voluntary thank-you than a negotiated term, and with guys I already fool around with anyway. It never felt like a big deal, since they are guys I'm close to and I enjoy being with. I'll also bake them cookies if I'm in the mood :p

The fantasy of paying with sex would probably involve someone I didn't really know or who I was less likely to sleep with, and a greater need to show gratitude towards.

I like your attitude. And your handle. Positivetension, I sent you a PM

kik duccat

Not quite in trade.. but..

While it was not in trade.. I got a BJ once from a fellow applicant at a job interview. Sitting next to each other in the waiting area we started talking about the position and the company as we completed some forms. She wasn't exactly prepared so I helped her out. Moments later she was called in. After some time I was called to the receptionist's desk. Just then she passed by me on her way out and flashed me a quick but sweet smile. My interview was next. All went very smoothly. I think giving her a little assist actually helped me with my interview as well. When I exited the building and started heading for my car she called me over. She was sitting in her car under a tree in the corner of the lot with the window down. I figured she was just going to say thank you .. and I guess she did.. just in a far more unexpected and pleasurable way. I think I had a smile on my face for the next week...

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

I have given men blowjobs in exchange for gifts or whatever. Why not? I enjoy doing that as much, if not more than they enjoy getting one. That's how I look at it anyway.

While it was not in trade.. I got a BJ once from a fellow applicant at a job interview. Sitting next to each other in the waiting area we started talking about the position and the company as we completed some forms. She wasn't exactly prepared so I helped her out. Moments later she was called in. After some time I was called to the receptionist's desk. Just then she passed by me on her way out and flashed me a quick but sweet smile. My interview was next. All went very smoothly. I think giving her a little assist actually helped me with my interview as well. When I exited the building and started heading for my car she called me over. She was sitting in her car under a tree in the corner of the lot with the window down. I figured she was just going to say thank you .. and I guess she did.. just in a far more unexpected and pleasurable way. I think I had a smile on my face for the next week...

Who got the job?

While my wife is fairly easy I'm not sure about this. I'll have to discuss it with her. Could save me some money. Lol

I've never been offered a BJ for doing a favor, but I was offered for her to show her breasts to me. I politely declined the offer and to the day I am kicking myself because she is one of our hotter friends and she was at the end of her breastfeeding days and her breasts were quite large! Oh what my eyes could have seen. Dammit!

I've never been offered a BJ for doing a favor, but I was offered for her to show her breasts to me. I politely declined the offer and to the day I am kicking myself because she is one of our hotter friends and she was at the end of her breastfeeding days and her breasts were quite large! Oh what my eyes could have seen. Dammit!

I think you're the first guy in the world to turn down seeing boobs, lol.

What did you do for her that made her offer anyways?

Back