Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow wow wow! That was a fucking hot story right there!!! I want to read more! ;)
 
she was a bad girl and wet her panties, it turned us both on alot. luckily we both love oral

X0Ejqfo.jpg
oui0mKf.jpg


[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.

You might also want to shrink those down a little!
:eek:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
have you tried it

So Crem - have you tried it yet.
I have done it a couple of times since my last post and it sort of tastes the same each time - sort of nice - salty, warm etc. after I am all peed out, love rubbing the head as described and getting more out - it comes in smaller spurts so can take a number of sips and love the feeling of an impending climax which never comes.
 
Drinking pee is so hot. Love when my girl forces me to drink hers (tho she doesn't have to actually force me)
 
Last edited:
Last night in the shower myself and my wife was having a "play" around.
She kept saying "I need a wee" I kept saying "go on then"
Any way long story short, she ended up peeing and I rubbed her clit feeling the warmth and the smell was such a turn on. . . she ended up laughing and said " I cant believe I just did that"
I then wanted to pee, I had had a few beers and really wanted to go. I had a raging hard on as well so my cock was pointing upwards! She said " go on then" I started to pee, hitting her Belly and then up on to her tits my Pee was running down between them, she reached up and pinched her nipple and rubbed her breast and said " I think I liked that"

I am hoping this is a start of something new :) I would really like to go down on her straight after she pee's licking her clean.
 
Last edited:
This i such a fucking hot thread. I love pee play, and love you guys (men and women) who post on here X
 
The last two posts

are from Kent and Nottingham. I'm originally from Kent.
Can we deduce anything from this. I thought it was the
Germans who were filthy pissers, but maybe it's us.
 
It's one of those days where I can't get piss tasting fantasies out of my head.

More than anything, I want to kiss, lick, suck and in any way possible taste, beautiful women who have been doing this.


attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php


I would love to have a women soaked with many peoples piss and smelling like a urinal, climb into bed with me and rub her body all over mine as I clean every part of her skin with my tongue. :heart::heart::heart:
 

Attachments

  • GD1.jpg
    GD1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 528
  • GD2.jpg
    GD2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 492
  • GD3.jpg
    GD3.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 514
  • GD4.jpg
    GD4.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 514
  • GD5.jpg
    GD5.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 550
Last edited:
Lovely SissyKatie X

And I think Kent and Nottingham pee ers should get together X
 
I don't live in Kent or Nottingham, but am not too far from either.

Can I play too? :D

:heart:
 
I don't live in Kent or Nottingham, but am not too far from either.

Can I play too? :D

:heart:

Oh Sissykatie, yes of course.
PM me whenever you like or play on here.
Pee play is so good, sometimes I worry I should not like it, but the truth is I do.
Also love your posts on Lit

Rich
 
Oh Sissykatie, yes of course.
PM me whenever you like or play on here.
Pee play is so good, sometimes I worry I should not like it, but the truth is I do.
Also love your posts on Lit

Rich

The more the merrier. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top