Social Experiment - Ladies, Send a PM to a Random Man on Lit for a Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll play your little game.

I'm up and wouldn't mind a little innocent "get to know you" chat if anyone wants to take a chance.

I think she finally fell asleep. :(

So what's this thread about again? :D

It’s just a fun thing where the roles of Lit are switched. Guys are always sending random PMs to women. And so, it would just be interesting if women sent random men PMs.

But the recipient cannot be me because that would kind of fuck up the game. I just enjoy the sport of it.

Haha I'm still awake. Found a new TV series on Amazon I like.

My Netflix backlog is huge because of you already. I don't need to be adding additional subscription services to the list too! :eek:

It’s just a fun thing where the roles of Lit are switched. Guys are always sending random PMs to women. And so, it would just be interesting if women sent random men PMs.

But the recipient cannot be me because that would kind of fuck up the game. I just enjoy the sport of it.

That brings up an interesting question. Why don't more women do that? :confused:

Haha I dunno.... The downside is that the guy might just straight up turn around and respond, "Oh thanks. Wanna fuck?" lol And that would be a total fail at that point.

I'm a gentleman. I wouldn't say something like that until at least the third round of messages. :rolleyes:

I’d be willing to receive a message. I have a difficult time in the playground.

Cool idea

I like this idea and i hope it works. as a guy that doesnt send dick pics or start with "wanna fuck" it would be nice to chat with women

I definitely wouldn't mind some messages :p

You know I saw you were online earlier and thought about picking u. But your profile tells me nothing, so someone else received my random pm who does have info up.

Just a tip to all you guys, I think most women here look at the profile, leaving it blank is not helping you!

Mission accomplished - random missive delivered! :cool:

You know I saw you were online earlier and thought about picking u. But your profile tells me nothing, so someone else received my random pm who does have info up.

Just a tip to all you guys, I think most women here look at the profile, leaving it blank is not helping you!

Mission accomplished - random missive delivered! :cool:

Last I checked, the profile section is broken and one can’t add info there.

Interesting...............................

this place has become pretty boring, we need some spice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back