Trump Got $413 Million From His Dad, Largely From Tax Dodges

413 million? Thats it? And hes managed to turn it into billions? How many? You will never never know but I do know that there isnt a snowflake alive who wouldnt want to get their long fingers on some of his money! Just imagine, if hes only worth 5 billion! Thats a millionaire 5000 times over! Just imagine that! He could make 5000 people millionaires if he wanted! But like a true capitalist, hes keeping every last dime to himself! TRUMP 2020

Who says he's turned it into billions? He's been shown to have lied through his teeth on his wealth--even pretending to be other people to puff up his worth. Until he shows his financials it's just as likely he's worth less than nothing on credit/debit balance. Most of his businesses have gone bust, with him going off leaving investors in the lurch and vendor bills unpaid. There's a good reason he won't show his financials--most likely several reasons, some of them criminal.
 
Lol tyoical! Look up his assets! Just his planes boats and autos! Then check out his penthouse! And his helecoptors and and and.....go ahead. Look it up, and vomit! We love to see you clowns down play his net worth! LOVE IT!

The Saudis bought his boat to save him from having it foreclosed. Same thing with the Plaza Hotel. They saved his bacon by buying apartments in his failing apartment house across from the UN. His hotels, including the once in Washington D.C., would have now gone under if the Saudis didn't show up periodically and rent entire floors just for fun. All of his casinos went bust (who can't make money out of a casino?). His airline and his university were buried under lawsuits and were lost. The tenets of his Panama City Hotel had his people evicted; turns out he owned nothing there; his daughter was just managing it and trying to sell rooms individually to keep the banks off her back. His Scottish golf course has lost money bigly every year it's been open. Very likely the same with his other golf courses. He doesn't reveal his financials.

Did I mention that he hides his financials? That he won't reveal his tax returns? That he's probably not paid any taxes for decades? That you don't have the foggiest notion who really owns the paper on anything he has the name Trump slapped on?

You better look again--and also at the outstanding loans on any of those things he's bamboozled you into thinking he owns.

It's true. A sucker is born every minute and Trump seems to know how to bamboozle each and every one of these suckers.

The New York Times ran an 8-page expose on the Trump family financial bamboozling going back two generations. If you can read and chew gum at the same time, maybe you should track that down and save yourself from yourself.
 
Last edited:
Well, Mueller will have access to his tax returns, and no reason not to publish them.
 
did Donald Trump's Grandfather Make His Fortune in Prostitution and drug dealing?
 
Last edited:
did Donald Trump's Grandfather Make His Fortune in Prostitution and drug dealing?


tenor.gif
 
Back
Top