MMF Threesome

Dilf36

Virgin
If you’ve ever been in a MMF Threesome, you know you’re gonna bump uglies with the other guy. My girlfriend and I just had a MMF (the guy was hung), and she wants me to stroke him for a little and him to stroke me next time. Would you do it?

If you’ve ever been in a MMF Threesome, you know you’re gonna bump uglies with the other guy. My girlfriend and I just had a MMF (the guy was hung), and she wants me to stroke him for a little and him to stroke me next time. Would you do it?

Sure! Life is an adventure. Explore!

Why stop at stroking?

Honestly, when you are in a devil's threesome, anything goes... touching, stroking, sucking, etc.

This. I've never been in a MMF but sometimes you need to take one for the team.

I am straight, however, I could be convinced to experiment with being orally bi in the right circumstance.

This. I've never been in a MMF but sometimes you need to take one for the team.

I am straight, however, I could be convinced to experiment with being orally bi in the right circumstance.

A little experimentation does keep life interesting.

I have been in one and a little gentle encouragement from her husband certainly helped make the evening a success😀😈👍

Its a threesome, what wouldn't you expect?

If you have a three legged stool, do you expect one leg to never touch the ground?
In an mff, would you expect the girls to never touch? So why is it that guys think the "Devil's Threesome" is so wrong? Was the Jesus Threesome some how immaculate? Oh wait no, it was a cuckolding between God, Mary, and Joseph. Joseph never got to hold God's Balls while he fucked the virgin. I am beginning to understand original sin... So the Devil's Threesome had it been in the bible, Joseph would have licked Gods taint while he fucked Mary and probably cleaned up after. "Oh God you taste so good!"

But my disdain for religion aside. I have never understood how mathematically a triangle can exist if each of its sides does not touch one another? That would essentially be a U. Therefore not a ménage à trois, but a "wait while I fuck her then it's your turn", AKA 'Sloppy Seconds'.

Now Delta on the other hand can represent a complete connection. Where as Wye is only connected at the center and not at the edges. Oh no! I have just comprehended phases and the difference between AC and DC!

I am confused, why is so much of sexuality correlated to math and science?!?

Just do what feels good and forget the labels!

I have been in many, with the explicit eager expectation that everybody does everything with everybody.

You have to be who you are. If you are not comfortable then you will not enjoy the experience. If one person is uncomfortable the whole dynamic of the threesome will be off.
That being said if it is an area you want to explore then certainly try it. A threesome where everyone is comfortable and free to explore can be a great sexual experience.
Jmo

Hell yes, huge fantasy of mine would be a mmf playing out this way

Part of the fun is exploring and trying new things for each other isn't it? Have fun!!

I have been in one and a little gentle encouragement from her husband certainly helped make the evening a success������

Yes I agree , my girlfriend was having a great time with both us guys and thing bump and get touched, it happens.

A good threesome has to be about exploration and everyone sharing all... can't imagine not participating with at least some mutual stroking.

Absolutely.. the whole point of it, for me anyway, is to get the best of both worlds..

If you have no problem stroking yourself, then why should it be an issue stroking someone else? Do the mental comparison while you are stroking them! Hardness, texture etc, feel the musculature, the veins, the shape of the head, and spot all the differences as you stroke them.

You have to be who you are. If you are not comfortable then you will not enjoy the experience. If one person is uncomfortable the whole dynamic of the threesome will be off.
That being said if it is an area you want to explore then certainly try it. A threesome where everyone is comfortable and free to explore can be a great sexual experience.
Jmo

^^^ This.

That and more!!

Over 20 or so years of marriage, three times. Some harmless deep kissing with another fellow, her fire would get lit, and then I would get the look from her. My job in life is to make sure her needs and wants are met and happy so off we went.
Yes, there is a bit of balls on balls when you fill her up, and yes two cocks in the one hole is a whole lot more contact, but the look on her face as she rode double to heaven would have it happening again if she gave the look, just to see her so happy.

Back