Preference: cocks that look like your own, or cocks that look completely different?

Astroman72

Literotica Guru
From a comment in another thread, I thought this might be an interesting topic.

As a bi guy, I've always been most aroused by cocks that look just like mine: white, circumcised, similar size and shape. Uncut cocks, or cocks of men of color don't really do anything for me at all.

When it comes to women, however, if anything I lean more strongly towards women of color.

I think this is related to the fact that I'm not really into guys romantically---in some ways I just kind of see gay sex as a super-exciting form of masturbation. I think when I first started masturbating, I just came to associate the look of my cock with intense sexual pleasure, and that's where my interest in gay sex came from.

Sorry, I'm kind of a self-analytical guy, and human sexuality is so complex and mysterious that I find it endlessly fascinating. I'm always looking at my own sexual preferences and saying "but WHY do you like those things? It's not even logically consistent!" :)

I guess we're all weird. But I'd be curious to hear other's thoughts on this, including any bi women on here. Are you drawn to partners that are similar to you physically, or to ones that are really different?

From a comment in another thread, I thought this might be an interesting topic.

As a bi guy, I've always been most aroused by cocks that look just like mine: white, circumcised, similar size and shape. Uncut cocks, or cocks of men of color don't really do anything for me at all.

When it comes to women, however, if anything I lean more strongly towards women of color.

I think this is related to the fact that I'm not really into guys romantically---in some ways I just kind of see gay sex as a super-exciting form of masturbation. I think when I first started masturbating, I just came to associate the look of my cock with intense sexual pleasure, and that's where my interest in gay sex came from.

Sorry, I'm kind of a self-analytical guy, and human sexuality is so complex and mysterious that I find it endlessly fascinating. I'm always looking at my own sexual preferences and saying "but WHY do you like those things? It's not even logically consistent!" :)

I guess we're all weird. But I'd be curious to hear other's thoughts on this, including any bi women on here. Are you drawn to partners that are similar to you physically, or to ones that are really different?

Do you think it's because we all wish we could suck our own cocks?

Do you think it's because we all wish we could suck our own cocks?

That could be. Or do we want to suck our own cocks because we want to suck cocks in general and that's just the one we know best and are most comfortable with?

Never had another real cock, but even with our toys I prefer ones that closely resembles myself. Not into dark colored ones either. And im not into guys romantically either.

Interesting question. I'm an average guy, with a cut cock about 6". I know I don't like uncut cocks or small cocks. I've had a black cock that was cut and no larger than mine (can't tell color in the dark)
Bigger cocks are a definite turn on.
But generally, average cocks like mine are all I need. 100% satisfying.

as a sissy it matters not.....the pleasure of satisfying all cocks are beautiful

I definitely tend to lean towards ones that resemble mine.

I'm with you Dreamer! And also with Klippert! I've been "enjoying" my cock for a long time and have had dreams where I have been able to suck my own cock. I have dreamt cumming in my mouth and I wake up with a major erection and need to relieve myself immediately! I'd love to suck my own but, in that I can't, give me a 6-7 inch circumsized cock that is as smooth as mine and I would be in heaven!!

I lean towards ones that are twice as big as mine, and black.

But then I'm immature! 😄🤭

Gosh, where do I start? They come in all different sizes, cut and uncut, and I have had a wide array of different cocks.

They all provide pleasure. One time in the locker room after practice I was next to a younger player (we were alone) that had a very small cock, although he was otherwise mature enough for sex. He was quite embarrassed by his small cock, but I sat down with him and reassured him that it was okay (mine is only average and grows quite a bit) I asked him if he ever masturbated and he said no, he had never done it. So, helpful fellow that I am, I helped him relax and showed him how to do it. His little cock grew in my hand, and while it wasn't very big even hard, it got quite hard and he came with great pleasure. We never hooked up again (I would have loved to blow him), but he had learned a valuable lesson and was a good friend afterward.

Hmm I’d say as far as cocks I’m drawn toward(via online sources) I’d say similar to me would be preferential. I’m average so I’d like way larger in size if I were to suck one or jerk it but I like the smooth,cut look.
My wife is more attracted to females that look like her but she still makes exceptions,her interest in different cocks is pretty standard,similar to mine but again she’d lrobably make an exception 😉

I would say completely different.
Have had two in my life and one was similar and the other different.
Enjoyed the different one as it was bigger.
Would love to see a black cock up close and get personal with it.

The one I'm with

Average size I guess. If it was huge I think I would be intimidated by the size but would love to give it a slippery 2 handed jerk off.
Uncut is a big attraction as I am cut and haven't had an uncut yet.

You discussed color. No I wouldn't have to go for the same color at all. Just give me a muscular hot guy and a big one and I'm set.

12e4c8e76f02de009db18448ce65b649.jpg

I'm with you Dreamer! And also with Klippert! I've been "enjoying" my cock for a long time and have had dreams where I have been able to suck my own cock. I have dreamt cumming in my mouth and I wake up with a major erection and need to relieve myself immediately! I'd love to suck my own but, in that I can't, give me a 6-7 inch circumsized cock that is as smooth as mine and I would be in heaven!!

The last wet dream I can recall (I was in my 40's) I dreamed I had finally been able to reach my cock and suck myself off. It was a very satisfying orgasm, and the after glow stayed with me for days.

Your question

I tend to prefer cock like my own except I don't mind smaller kind of like when the guy's is smaller than mine and lays a little " cock worship " on me.

I prefer different. Have had a lot of fun with interracial and uncut cocks, though size was similar. Perhaps just a byproduct of experiences. As the most disappointing experience was a smaller white cut one.

Back