H. Y. E. Masturbated in a car?

Yes I have, both driving and as a passenger, it makes long rides seem to go by quicker.

Yes. I used to do it on drives to and from college.

In hindsight that was stupid and dangerous. As much as I like to masturbate, sometimes its better to just focus on what you're supposed to be doing.

Now as a passenger....that's a different story. Less dangerous...but only once by request of the driver.

She wasn't distracted and didn't watch much. But she liked knowing I was doing it right next to her.

I have a couple times while driving, but my favorite was when my wife and I were on a long road trip. She went first in the passenger seat, nice slow long session. When she finished we pulled over and switched seats so I could do the same.

Yes and no

I have a bunch of times but never filmed it. I only have two hands. Have stroked while a gf was driving that was fun. Makes road trips more interesting

Yep after a long trip. Shot my load all the way up to my chin lol. Needed to change shirts after.

Not in years, but yes, I have. Had some tissues wrapped around my cock so I wouldn’t make a mess.

Me too ...

Yes I have in a parked car; probably whilst having phone sex

... and usually with a horny woman from a chat room. I used to have several women I had phone sex with, usually whilst I was out parked somewhere relatively quiet.

I've also driven naked and stroking and shot my load all over myself and the seat.

My favourite is to stroke and edge for a long time and then find somewhere to park and stand outside to finish off, hoping someone might see me.

Yes, usually while parked in secluded areas, but have on a few occasions during long boring drives, edging for hours till it hurt and wondering if some of the truck drivers looked down and saw what I was doing.

Many times while driving either in the country but mostly in traffic jams coming out of the city

L:rose:

Back