Domesticated Servant (closed for Angelique127 and CeriseBuss).

Isabella couldn't understand exactly what her sweet little young maid was saying but she was definately pleading for something...an orgasm perhaps ? The way she was moving her slim hips up and down on Isabelle's soft hand and exploring fingers told her Rosa was enjoying it.

Once again the lady of the house slapped the maids firm round derriere with the hairbrush, " I thought I told you to use english when addressing me, young lady ! "

To further establish her authority Isabelle ran her wet finger up Rosa's crack until she touched her tight little asshole moving in circles a few times but not entering yet...before returning downward to her clitty

Isabelle couldn't help but to be pleased how wet and submissive Rosa was...she could feel the tingle and her arousal growing by the minute. She realized her own pussy needed attention very soon, looking forward to teaching her young innocent maid how to please her mistress...

¡Madre de Dios, señora!” Rosa moaned when Isabelle stroked her clitoris. “Lo necesito.... ¡Dámelo!

“I thought I told you to use English when addressing me, young lady!” Isabelle responded with a swat and a reminder. Again, her finger parted Rosa’s most sensitive folds. Then, drawing some of Rosa’s own juices out upon her fingertip, she tickled Rosa’s tightly puckered anus.

“Oohh!” Rosa squealed, but her hips bucked with desperate need. “Dáme.... I mean... Please, Ma’am! Please!!!”

While Isabelle's middle finger played with her Rosa's pussy, teasing her sensitive little clitty, she used the other skilled middle finger to softly touch the desperate young maid's tight anus. This only caused Rosa to plead and move her hips faster in pleasure and excitement, bringing her closer to release.

Isabelle was totally delighted at the control she had over her young willing servant, and pleased with her submissive behavior. She waited for Rosa's to orgasm, the hot liquid gush, the complete surrender to her desire...

“Please, Ma’am! Please!!!” Rosa groaned as Sra. Anderson started steadily caressing her clitoris. The way her employer toyed with her anus enhanced the still unfamiliar ecstasy. “That feels so good!”

Suddenly, Rosa experienced something she had only before felt alone, and then only a few times before. It felt as if the pleasure focused on her clit suddenly spread out is hot waves across her whole body and lights danced before her eyes. Her body trembled as various muscles contracted and relaxed in rapis succession. She had thoroughly enjoyed her recent self-inflicted orgasms, but having someone else give you one felt a hundred times better.

¡Madre de Dios!” she screamed in pure rapture. Then, remembering Sra. Anderson’s prohibition of Spanish, she strained to express herself in English. At the moment, however, she could only retrieve one English phrase.

“I love you, Isabella!” she moaned. “I LOVE you!!!”

" I love you Isabelle...I LOVE you ! " Rosa declared in english after reaching a rather intense orgasm.

This came as an unexpected surprise to Isabelle, hearing the word 'love' spoken from her pretty latina servant. Yes, Isabelle may have taken advantage of her very young and innocent maid but didn't expect such blind devotion or feelings. Of course Rosa was inexperienced at the ways of the world, niave and far from home in a strange country, depending solely on her employer.

No doubt Isabelle felt a strong attraction for her pretty young maid. Nevertheless the older blonde was determined to dominate and teach Rosa her position in life. This would only make things easier...

" I'm delighted, Rosa, that you love me. Now, I want you to prove it to me. "

Isabelle stood up causing Rosa to fall to her knees in front of her. The blonde then removed her robe, leaving her naked except for her panties and slippers. She couldn't help but smile down at Rosa who now stared meekly at the floor.

" Look at me. " Isabelle demanded, feeling like a blonde goddess lording over her loyal subject. Rosa immediantly gazed up at her mistress with her dark brown adoring eyes.

Isabelle sat back down on the bed, spreading her legs apart. Her middle finger touched the outside of the fabric of her sheer panties, moving in a slow deliberate circle...

" Do you see how excited you made me ? Now be a good little girl and come closer and kiss my pussy through my panties. "

Sra. Anderson’s request seemed so dirty, and so wrong. Regardless of this, or perhaps because of it, it caused a thrill that made Rosa shiver, despite the rising heat in her loins. Rosa thought she could do it, especially after Isabelle said it would prove her love.

Esta solamente un beso, Rosa told herself, then made sure to think it in English, as Isabelle would demand: This is just a kiss.

Already on her hands and knees, Rosa turned to bring her head between her employer’s spread thighs. The fact that fabric covered the señora’s private parts helped. Rosa moved her mouth closer and, closing her eyes, pressed her puckered lips to Isabelle’s intimacy for just a moment before quickly pulling away.

Isabelle watched as Rosa closed her eyes and leaned forward to kiss her panty clad mound for a very brief moment and then quickly back off, lowering her eyes submissively to the floor.

Mistress couldn't help but smile at the young girl's innocense. Rosa was sweet and totally inexperienced, nevertheless Isabelle was prepared to teach her everything she needed to learn about pleasing her blonde mistress in the future. She realized that she would just have to slow things down a little.

" Rosa dear, as your employer I have certain needs and I expect you to perform your duties to the best of your ability from this moment forward. Now I want you move closer and remove my panties. " Isabelle ordered, lifting her fine derriere up off the bed several inches to give Rosa an easier access...

Last edited:
Isabelle watched as Rosa closed her eyes and leaned forward to kiss her panty clad mound for a very brief moment and then quickly back off, lowering her eyes submissively to the floor.

Mistress couldn't help but smile at the young girl's innocense. Rosa was sweet and totally inexperienced, nevertheless Isabelle was prepared to teach her everything she needed to learn about pleasing her blonde mistress in the future. She realized that she would just have to slow things down a little.

" Rosa dear, as your employer I have certain needs and I expect you to perform your duties to the best of your ability from this moment forward. Now I want you move closer and remove my panties. " Isabelle ordered, lifting her fine derriere up off the bed several inches to give Rosa an easier access...

“Rosa, dear,” Sra. Anderson said with a sweetness that made the maid’s heart flutter in her chest “As your employer I have certain needs, and I expect you to perform your duties to the best of your ability from this moment forward. Now I want you move closer and remove my panties.”

Already on her hands and knees between the señora’s spread thighs, Rosa found herself happier with the request than she would have believed just a day ago. She found Isabelle’s blonde pubes exotic and beautiful. So, as told, she carefully pulled the sheer white panties over her employer’s hips, then down her firm thighs, shapely calves, and off her dainty feet. Setting these gently aside, Rosa snuck a peek at Isabelle’s lovely womanhood.

After Rosa removed her panties Isabelle took control of the situation. Sitting back on the bed she spread her legs further apart. Her young servant eyes were meekly staring downwards but she suddenly glanced up at Madame's blonde pussy.

" It's okay to look Rosa. Do you see how excited I am ? It's only natural for two women to be intimate with each other. To enjoy pleasure..."

Rosa blinked her eye lashes and bit her lip, seeming to be confused.

" Females were made to enjoy pleasure. It's in our nature to please each other. This will be our little ol' secret, young lady. " Isabelle promised, as she began to play with herself with a finger.

" Oh my, it feels so good...why don't you come here and be a doll and touch me like this ? "

After Rosa removed her panties Isabelle took control of the situation. Sitting back on the bed she spread her legs further apart. Her young servant eyes were meekly staring downwards but she suddenly glanced up at Madame's blonde pussy.

" It's okay to look Rosa. Do you see how excited I am ? It's only natural for two women to be intimate with each other. To enjoy pleasure..."

Rosa blinked her eye lashes and bit her lip, seeming to be confused.

" Females were made to enjoy pleasure. It's in our nature to please each other. This will be our little ol' secret, young lady. " Isabelle promised, as she began to play with herself with a finger.

" Oh my, it feels so good...why don't you come here and be a doll and touch me like this ? "

“Oh my, it feels so good...” Isabelle sighed as she began to play with herself. She looked down at Rosa with eyes now heavy with lust. “Why don’t you come here and be a doll and touch me like this?”

Rosa’s own eyes widened with a mixture of passions: love and growing desire for her employer, curiosity and fascination regarding her blonde and pink womanhood, dread of the consequences of disobedience, and fear for her soul as a devout Catholic.

Then, in what felt like a moment of intellectual clarity, Rosa rationalized that she could proceed with a clear conscience. Sra. Anderson, after all, compelled her to do these things upon the threat of having her deported. Acting under this duress, Rosa told herself, mitigated the sin.

Smiling unconsciously at her own cleverness, Rosa climbed up on the plush bed next to Isabelle. She had grown increasingly ensorcelled with her employer’s flaxen-haired pubes since first seeing them. She began my running her fingers through those fair curls.

Rosa climbed up on the bed beside her employer and touched her soft blondish curls with her fingers. Isabelle sighed with contentment and spread her legs further apart offering her pussy to her innocent maid. Biting her lip the blonde let her hands tease her her sensitive nipples as Rosa continued to play below.

" Ohhhh Rosa darling...that's it, don't be afraid to touch me ! It makes me feel so good ! " Isabelle encouraged her young maid... " Do you see how excited I am ? "

“Don’t be afraid to touch me,” Sra. Anderson urged Rosa. “It makes me feel so good! Do you see how excited I am?”

In fact, as soon as Rosa had begun running her fingers through the fair curls of her employer’s blonde pubes, Isabelle’s hips started to rock with obvious desire.

“I’m not sure what I should do,” Rosa claimed. In truth, having now masturbated a couple times herself over the past few days, she had a pretty good idea what Isabelle, or any other woman, would like. She preferred, however, to have the señora command her. Being compelled to these things made them seem less of a sin.

Rosa was so young and inexperienced but Isabelle felt no guilt. She wasn't taking advantage of her maid in the least but was teaching her what pleasure was all about between two females...

" Mmmmm...slip your fingers lower. I want you to feel how wet my pussy is...touch me...right there....ohhhhhh yes...can you feel how hot I am ? " Isabelle gasped, forcing her mouth towards her breast and her stiff nipple...

" Please Rosa, baby girl...suck on my nipple. Use your little sweet mouth on my creamy white breasts. "

“Suck on my nipple,” Isabelle urged Rosa. “Use your little sweet mouth on my creamy white breasts.”

First, as the señora had earlier suggested, Rosa slipped her middle finger down the slit of Isabelle’s womanhood. She paused when its so readily opened and the finger slid inside, its tip dipping into the viscid hole. Rosa just wiggled her finger there a little while she next concentrated on sucking Isabelle’s right nipple between her lips. It immediately became longer and stiff. Rosa backed off a bit to tease it with her tongue.

3131241.gif

Rosa obediately fingered Isabelle's excited pussy while using her lips and then tongue on the mistresses nipple making it stiff and aching with pleasure. Shivers of delight ran up and down Belles spine causing her to arch her back, lifting her breast up in offering. Finally Isabelle's patience had paid off and her young oh so innocent little virgin servant had responded to her own submissive nature and sexual awakening and was pleasing her mistress just like she wanted her too. How Isabelle had desired this moment...

" Ohhhh my...oh that feels so good, Rosa dear ! Ahhhhh...yes... yes...that's it, now move your finger in a circle...don't you dare stop ! " Isabelle gasped, unable to resist to pinch her other nipple with her fingers. She was delighted with Rosa's sudden eagerness to please her mistress and being so very naughty.

Closing her eyes, Isabelle was aware of her hips had began to move in a circular motion. Her whole body was responding as the wicked sensations grew...Isabelle squeezed her slick pussy muscles around Rosa's finger for a second lifting just so that she made contact with her inflamed clitty...

" Oh my Rosa, you naughty little thing...please...ohhh ohhh...you are going to make me cum ! Oh yes...sweetie !!!

Unable to hold back, nor wanting too, Isabelle felt the warm creamy gush as she reached her first orgasm...

“You are going to make me come!” Isabelle groaned as Rosa wiggled her fingers in her womanhood while sucking on her right nipple. Then Isabelle cried out. “Oh yes... Sweetie!!!”

Rosa lifted her her to gaze into here employer’s eyes, but Isabelle had them squeezed shut. Instead, Rosa found herself fascinated by the sight of Isabelle’s hand as it desperately grasped at the bed sheets.

06cc5d68abc50486fbb2c45be8d491e032677af4_hq.gif

Rosa pulled her finger back a bit and resumed rapidly caressing Isabelle’s clitoris to prolong her pleasure.

Isabelle thought she had died and went to heaven her orgasm was so intense. Rosa didn't pause in her endeaver using her finger on her ever so sensitive clitty. Isabelle opened her eyes and gazed at her young pretty servant tenderly... she seemed focused on giving mistress pleasure.

" Ummmm that felt so good sugar. " Isabelle remarked, her whole body felt like it was glowing. She decided that this would be the first of hopefully several orgasms. It was still early and they had all day to spend together. Yes Rosa had more to learn...

" Do you know what would please me even more, sugar ? "

Rosa glanced up at her with those sweet deep dark eyes.

" I really like my stomach kissed and licked. Will you do that for me doll baby ? " Isabelle invited, thinking that was as good as any place to start, and reaching down to tangle her fingers in Rosa's long dark hair...

Last edited:

“I really like my stomach kissed and licked,” Isabelle sighed breathlessly as Rosa continued stroking her clitoris. “Will you do that for me, doll baby?”

Rosa smiled at this simple request. She found it charming. She wanted to maintain some control over the situation and if she could keep her employer wanting more, she might have it. She moved her finger down from Isabelle’s clit, wiggling it at the entrance to her vagina. As she did, she scooted around on the bed to bring herself next to Isabelle. Then, starting just below her breastbone, kissed her way down to just below her navel.

LittleSpecificDouglasfirbarkbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Then she gently ran the tip of her tongue up to between Isabelle’s breasts.

" Hmmmm... that feels so good, sugar. " Isabelle whispered, pleased with her maids teasing. Despite Rosa's inexperience she seemed to have a natural instinct to do know what a woman needed. The blonde sighed with pleasure enjoying the way her naughty maid's tongue delighted every inch of her sensitive skin. Isabelle resisted the urge to cup her breast and place it in Rosa's mouth, it was so close and inviting...how couldn't Isabelle know how stiff and aching for attention her nipples were...she also was aware how a tendril of her young maids dark hair brushed against her creamy white skin causing her to shiver with delight.

Meanwhile the finger in her pussy was pleasing and once again her excitement was increasing. Isabelle wanted nothing more to guide Rosa's face down to her wet pussy and have her worship it with her wicked little tongue but she was content with the pleasure her body was recieving at the moment...

Attachments

• vs21.jpg
    vs21.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
" Hmmmm... that feels so good, sugar. " Isabelle whispered, pleased with her maids teasing. Despite Rosa's inexperience she seemed to have a natural instinct to do know what a woman needed. The blonde sighed with pleasure enjoying the way her naughty maid's tongue delighted every inch of her sensitive skin. Isabelle resisted the urge to cup her breast and place it in Rosa's mouth, it was so close and inviting...how couldn't Isabelle know how stiff and aching for attention her nipples were...she also was aware how a tendril of her young maids dark hair brushed against her creamy white skin causing her to shiver with delight.

Meanwhile the finger in her pussy was pleasing and once again her excitement was increasing. Isabelle wanted nothing more to guide Rosa's face down to her wet pussy and have her worship it with her wicked little tongue but she was content with the pleasure her body was recieving at the moment...

“Hmmmm....” Isabelle purred when Rosa gently ran the tip of her tongue up to between Isabelle’s breasts while wiggling her right index finger at the entrance to Isabelle’s vagina. “That feels so good, Sugar.”

Starting to actually have fun, Rosa took hold of her employer’s right breast with her free left hand and began to tease its stiff nipple with her tongue and teeth.

photo-Gif-Hot-Lesbian-352979152.gif

Thinking about what she learned from her recent discovery of masturbation, Rosa returned her right hand’s now dripping fingers to Isabelle’s clitoris and began caressing it slowly.

Isabelle gasped with pure pleasure, spreading her legs even further to permitt her young little domestic servant easier access to her blonde creamie pussy. Isabelle moaned in delight wanting to feel Rosa's tongue and lips down there but she was enjoying the way her servant was teasing her sensitive nipple, making it grow stiff and ache for attention.

" You naughty little thing...that feels soooo good... please don't stop ! " Isabella encourgaged, pleased by the way Rosa knew how to give her such pleasure. With a little patience the lady of the house had found the perfect little submissive maid to serve her every wish and willingly perform her duties...

Taking control Isabelle gripped Rosa by the hair and gently nudged her downwards...

Rosa moaned softly and instinctively when Isabelle's fingers clutched her long brown hair and urged her head back down the front of Isabelle's lean body. Rosa did not want to think. She simply wanted to do what she knew would please her beloved employer. She resisted just slightly, and in fun, extending her tongue to trace a wet line down Isabelle's flat stomach, to and below her navel. Then she pulled back to admire Isabelle's erotically exotic blonde pubes.

attachment.php

“Everything about you is beautiful!” Rosa whispered.

Attachments

• p00057a1.jpg
    p00057a1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
Back