The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be on your own since Molly gave the maidens the summer off. Of course, if you don't mind the floating hair, I could scrub you back for you . . .

What a great idea...I'll bring you some towels and wash your back...then we can relax and chat on a lounger. :kiss:

Who needs maidens? I believe in the cooperative concept, you scrub my back and I'll scrub yours.

I'll find the bath gel. :)

Mmmmm...slippery. :devil:

I think Blue was using it to clear leaves off the sidewalks. ;)

I hate it when he does that! It gets dust all over the outside and all up inside as well. Crap, now I have to spend a half hour taking it apart and cleaning it. You two have fun. *Strides off muttering and cursing under his breath*

I hate it when he does that! It gets dust all over the outside and all up inside as well. Crap, now I have to spend a half hour taking it apart and cleaning it. You two have fun. *Strides off muttering and cursing under his breath*

Bear? It's warm enough....can't you air dry?

There, now that the dryer is fixed and locked away where Blue can't get to it (he said hopefully) I'm going to go try a second recipe for zucchini cake. This one is Chocolate!

I'll be off for, I think, ten . . . I hope. We're not going anywhere this summer as HM has an entire new computer system to put in at the lab and a major inspection coming up. I've got a lot of puttering and fishing on the mind.

There, now that the dryer is fixed and locked away where Blue can't get to it (he said hopefully) I'm going to go try a second recipe for zucchini cake. This one is Chocolate!

Is it all about food tonight? Di had to leave, doggonit. I'll just sit here on the couch, sip my ale and think about story plots. :D

Is it all about food tonight? Di had to leave, doggonit. I'll just sit here on the couch, sip my ale and think about story plots. :D

You wanna brush angel feathers? Eli's here.

And now I'm off to the kitchen. I'll report back tomorrow.

Hello Nero and Bear...:kiss::kiss:

Hello anyone else who's about. ...:kiss::rose:

Just dropping by with naked hugs for all the nakeds here...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back